An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1258583231' post='2005081']
You're too delirious with my unimaginable physical perfection to know what you actually mean. :saint:
[/quote]
:coffee:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1258568983' post='2004891']
Coming up next week, watch the girls split into teams to take on a pack of hungry lions!
Who will be the first to bring Nihil a lion's mane? Will Emma Watson earn her desperately needed bonus points by saddling and riding a lion? Will Lady Gaga's lack of pants give her an unexpected advantage for the fourth straight time?? Tune in next week to find out on Natural Selection.

Extras: Log onto our website at www.naturalselectionreality.com to hear Rexi comment on the modesty (and sometimes lack thereof) displayed by the girls of Natural Selection. What does he think of Lady Gaga's vinyl leotard? Should Christie be veiling? Are Marie-Therese's skinny jeans too tight? Log on and hear what he has to say!
[/quote]

:unsure:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='18 November 2009 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1258600413' post='2005344']
oh dear, you guys are starting to sound like me and christie did. and jeff and cat. etc. lol
[/quote]

[quote name='princessgianna' date='18 November 2009 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1258601050' post='2005358']
:bigshock:

:blink:

:boink:

:numchucks:

:boxer:

:scream:
:think:
:bash:
:twitch:
[/quote]
The young lady is spot on.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1258601301' post='2005368']
The young lady is spot on.
[/quote]
"is spot on" never have heard that type of usage of those words like that!

OUCH!

lol. Cat jumped on me for using the kissy smilie a week before i asked christie, so it came to mind :saint:

though honestly Nihil, i would be a little offended at the vehemence of PG's response... :P or perhaps the lady doth protest too much :))

AccountDeleted

[quote name='princessgianna' date='19 November 2009 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1258601361' post='2005370']
[/quote]

Really? I use it a lot.

English
Adjective spot-on (comparative more spot-on, superlative most spot-on)

Positive
spot-on
Comparative
more spot-on
Superlative
most spot-on

1.correct; accurate; absolutely right
2.excellent

Usage notes The comparative and superlative uses of this phrase are quite rare.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spot-on

Edited by nunsense

princessgianna

very interesting I just have never heard it used like that, :idontknow:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='18 November 2009 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1258601457' post='2005373']
OUCH!

lol. Cat jumped on me for using the kissy smilie a week before i asked christie, so it came to mind :saint:

though honestly Nihil, i would be a little offended at the vehemence of PG's response... :P or perhaps the lady doth protest too much :))
[/quote]
whoa!

I never said it was totally [u][i]absolutely[/i][/u] impossible! :ninja:

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='princessgianna' date='18 November 2009 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1258601361' post='2005370']
[/quote]

I think it's a British thing.
[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='18 November 2009 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1258601457' post='2005373']
OUCH!

[/quote]
Hm. Perhaps.

Or perhaps not.

I pick the latter. :)

[quote name='princessgianna' date='18 November 2009 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1258601674' post='2005380']
very interesting I just have never heard it used like that, :idontknow:

whoa!

I never said it was totally [u][i]absolutly[/i][/u] impossiable! :ninja:
[/quote]
WHOA, NOW SLOW DOWN THERE! :o

You spelled "absolutely" wrong.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1258601816' post='2005383']
I think it's a British thing.

Hm. Perhaps.

Or perhaps not.

I pick the latter. :)
[/quote]
Silly English! I do like british accents.

:coffee: