Sign in to follow this  
willguy

Vocation News!

willguy
[quote name='PedroX' date='Apr 16 2004, 12:45 PM'] Took the MMPI last night. tried to avoid coming across as psychotic. Hard, very hard.

peace... [/quote]
:lol: know the feeling.

PedroX
vocations supper with the Archbishop tonight. Went well, but I always feel so dumb.

Freaked out Fr. Jonathon Meyers by telling him there was an online fan club from Evansville. I know, its not nice to torment priests.

peace...

Pio Nono
JMJ
4/19 - Second Monday of Easter

PedroX:

That's funny as heck about Fr. Meyers. A friend of mine (a seminarian from Indy) will be staying at his parish in Seymour, and as a result I'll be up there quite often.

Besides, us'ns from Evanstucky got our own guys to look up to. ;)

PedroX
Pio,

Be sure to look me up if you come close to Indy.

Took #2 (of 3 total) psych eval this week. I think I passed. The shrink said something about having barriers up. Ahhh!

anyway, I just keep plugging away.

peace...

sista2b
oh did you take the fill in the bubble test with over 500 questions?
that was fun. the questions themselves entertained me while i was taking it. some of my favorites were, true/false, people steal my thoughts and ideas, i see people others don't...

follow_the_pelican
[quote]Kenrick is in St. Louis? If so, then his name is Ernest.

All of the First Year Theologians went to Omaha for the IPF (Institute For Priestly Formation) at Creighton. I guess he discerned that this diocese was not for him, so he left. Last I heard he was going to study for Omaha, but I could be mistaken.

God [/quote]

Yo!!! Ernest Ogugua ? ]
The fact is, once you have spent time in My diocese, you will never be able to settle for less. Our(ARCH) Bishop is the best, and ofcourse the V.D. (my cousin,some how?)rocks! I am going in this fall and can not wait to spend the next year in decernment...a life long procedure I hear. Dude from Omaha,I am from the Cathedral Hood...you?

well keep the peace and much love!

follow_the_pelican
[quote]
  I take the last of the psych evals tomorrow. Stupid ink blots.
[/quote]

What diocese are you going to be studying for? Oh! we have a computer...so instead of ink blots we go blind!!!

PedroX
Well, its done. All the psych evals. Only thing left is for the Diocese to decide (formally) and for me to sell my house.

(stupid inkblots :angry: )

peace...

PedroX
recieved the official notification letter today. I've been accepted by the Archdiocese. Now, I just need to sell my house.

peace...

Theologian in Training
[quote]Yo!!! Ernest Ogugua ?[/quote]

That's the one. I hear he was recently ordained a deacon. God Bless him, I am quite happy for him.

God Bless

ThyWillBeDone
Congratulation PedroX on gettting accepted. I have finished my pysch evaluations and have a meeting with the review board in a two weeks. The review board is the last step for me, after that the Cardinal recieves my file and hopefully officially accepts me into Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary.
God Bless

littleflower+JMJ
wow i might be alittle late but congratulations to all of you moving forward in answering God's calling and those discerning as well!!

that is awesome! :balloons:

im so proud and happy for all of you......prayers for all of you! ^_^

answering God's call must be soo exciting!! :D

+JMJ+

ThyWillBeDone
Hi,
I meeting before the Acceptance Board at Saint Charles Borromeo seminary on monday at 4pm. It is my last step and if everything goes well my file should be on it way to the Cardinal for approval next week. I would love it if you could say a prayer for me on monday, I know i am going to be real nervous
Thanks and God Bless

Andrea348
Congrats ThyWillBeDone!!!

I am pretty sure my friend Brian is entering St. Charles as well. I haven't heard from him since school got out though... Best of luck and God Bless!!!

sista2b
Congrats to everyone getting accepted!

I just got back from ROme and pre-postulant week. I got to see JPII! We were three rows from the front. Its was so awesome.
Pre-postulant week w/ the sisters was great too i didn't want to leave. 56 days till I enter! :D

ThyWillBeDone
That is so cool sista2b, I would love to go to rome, and to see the pope that so awesome.
God Bless,
Chris