Sign in to follow this  
willguy

Vocation News!

VeraMaria
[quote name='sista2b' date='Jul 4 2004, 01:51 PM'] Congrats to everyone getting accepted!

I just got back from ROme and pre-postulant week. I got to see JPII! We were three rows from the front. Its was so awesome.
Pre-postulant week w/ the sisters was great too i didn't want to leave. 56 days till I enter! :D [/quote]
That's AWESOME sista2b!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

56 days... :D

Pio Nono
JMJ
7/3 - Eighteenth Tuesday

[quote]It's official! I will be entering the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate on September 8th, 2004!

Praise be to God!  [/quote]

Rock on!!! ;)

ThyWillBeDone
[quote name='Im4Him' date='Aug 3 2004, 12:40 PM'] It's official! I will be entering the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate on September 8th, 2004!

Praise be to God! :D :banana: [/quote]
:D YAY, That is awesome. Congratulations.
As for me I have 22 days till I enter Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia :D
God Bless,
Chris

Andrea348
[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Aug 3 2004, 01:34 PM'] As for me I have 22 days till I enter Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia :D
[/quote]
Say hi to my friend Brian for me. He will be entering St. Charles at the same time with the Allentown Diocese. God Bless!

PaxVobis
Thywill be done.. Congratulations!! If you can remember.. and i know you probably wont but.. If you meet Deacon Joe Irwin or Billy Lewis from the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City while you are there tell them I said hi! (although I'll see them tomorrow :P

God bless,
Tony

willguy
Congrats all that have been accepted.

As for me, I have a little braggin'. I moved into K-G yesterday. It starts....