An Old School Catholic Message Board

...prayer For My Family...

Th0t

My dad was in jail paying his tickets, and we were with thedoubt that he would get deported. He was been deported shortly after paying his five days of jail time. He attempted to cross Monday but was caught and was in jail for sometime. He is with nothing in Tijuana but the clothes on his back. He isgoing to try to cross again with someone else. Pray that he comes homesoon and safe. But may God's will be done. Pray that the Lord andour Mother protects and watches over him. Please pray that the Lord has mercyand he comes back home soon. May he also be able toforgive and let go of anger to receive God's grace.

For my mom, that the Lord continue to give her the strength she needs to keep herhead up and not feel discouraged from everything that's going on.

For my 19 yr old sister who is pregnant, may she let the Lord help herto understand that she has a baby and not a growing balloon. May shelet the Lord bless her to understand she is becoming a mother and cannot be behaving like a 7 year old child. And to see her family as her family and not as enemies.

For my 17 yr old sister who has a lot of anger in her heart and can anddoes not let the Lord in. May she let the Lord remove with His PreciousBlood all the anger and hate that she has in her heart.

For my 15 yr old half-brother, who seems to not care what has happened to my dad, may he let the Lord come into his heartand understand why he can't be doing what he's doing (he is gay). To trust in Godagain and not blame Him for his problems.

For me, that the Lord gives me strength to fight temptation and lust,to let the Lord work in me, to fight against my sin of sloth, and toreceive God's grace to discern my vocation to the priesthood and put to practice what I know and have learned.

Thank you all...