An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dove At Baptism

todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1259126637' post='2009067']
God Bless blah blah blah man. Seems as though God has a new poster child. Looks like Hischildforever is off the hook.
[/quote]

Seems as though Todd here likes to assume what God means and how He feels.

HisChildForever

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1259126637' post='2009067']
God Bless blah blah blah man. Seems as though God has a new poster child. Looks like Hischildforever is off the hook.
[/quote]

Whew, good thing. I don't want to be late to my party.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 November 2009 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1259126759' post='2009069']
You're not reading very well. I said "only" those sources aforementioned.

That's because we hate all the rest of this junk you're quoting.

I have indeed read this entire thread, bud.
[/quote]

So what you want me to do is ignore history instead of using God's word as a light to the world.

You will find your douey reims bible records the ten commandments as God spoke them. Why does the CCC try to change God's laws?

God Bless

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='25 November 2009 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1259126803' post='2009070']
Seems as though Todd here likes to assume what God means and how He feels.
[/quote]

quote from Drew's post
"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it." John Paul II

Stupidity: poor ability to understand or to profit from experience
a stupid mistake

The law of God being wisdom from God is there so you don't have to continue in stupidity which is the equal with Sin which leads only to death. The JPII quote has got to be the worst speculation ever printed by a man claiming to be inspired by God.

Stupidity is a state of confusion based on lack of information. in short this is why the Christian world is divided. They build on portions of Historical recordings instead of building on the truth of God. God is not the author of confusion or stupidity. Yet this is the Christian world as a whole. It's for this reason the Christian world is Anti-Christ. They are lacking the Christ which is the love and wisdom of God that is available to all men. unfortunatley men are bread to love the lie rather than the truth.

These were not the brightest words for Pope John Paul II to speak and claim stupidity is a gift from God. Stupidity is what we are born with according to the flesh for the dead know nothing. We remain in stupidity if we continue to break the laws of God for we continue to make mistakes and do not profit from the experience. God's gift is wisdom directly from Him when we are His Children walking in his ways. Stupidity is the ignorance that keeps us in death untill we are born again by the wisdom and light of God. Men will remain in stupidity if they continue to reject the law and love of God. Stupidity is not a gift from God but the curse of man that God wants to break with his spirit inside you.

It's no suprise to me that Nhiles would urge me to stay in his historical bubble of stupidity. They only keep what they can explain and makes them traditionally look good. Anything in contention with the portions of history they have adopted for truth is Heresey and they fear it so they will try with everything they can to discredit the real recorded truth regarding their history by branding it Heresey.

This is not how you use God's word as a light to the world.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 November 2009 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1259127609' post='2009083']
So what you want me to do is ignore history instead of using God's word as a light to the world.

You will find your douey reims bible records the ten commandments as God spoke them. Why does the CCC try to change God's laws?

God Bless
[/quote]
This is your thread bucko. Why don't you take a Douay Rheims Bible and a CCC and enlighten us in 300 of your own words or less, oh mighty prophet?
When I said Vatican document I should have been more accurate and said Church document. Obviously we don't want to ignore history, so you may use any legitimate Church document since they tend to accurately reflect Tradition.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1259128196' post='2009088']
quote from Drew's post
"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it."

Stupidity: poor ability to understand or to profit from experience
a stupid mistake

The law of God being wisdom from God is there so you don't have to continue in stupidity which is the equal with Sin which leads only to death. The JPII quote is got to be the worst speculation ever printed by a man claiming to be inspired by God.

Stupidity is a state of confusion based on lack of information. in short this is why the Christian world is divided. They build on portions of Historical recordings instead of building on the truth of God. God is not the author of confusion or stupidity. Yet this is the Christian world as a whole. It's for this reason the Christian world is Anti-Christ. They are lacking the Christ which is the love and wisdom of God that is available to all men. unfortunatley men are bread to love the lie rather than the truth.

These were not the brightest words for Pope John Paul II to speak and claim stupidity is a gift from God. God's gift is wisdom directly from Him when we are His Children walking in his ways. Stupidity is the ignorance that keeps us in death untill we are born again by the wisdom and light of God.

God Bless
[/quote]

Believing, like I do, that everything we have (good and bad) are gifts from God; stupidity is a gift from God.

I sincerely appreciate the overly long dissertation of my signature. :P

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='24 November 2009 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1259128613' post='2009098']
Believing, like I do, that everything we have (good and bad) are gifts from God; stupidity is a gift from God.

I sincerely appreciate the overly long dissertation of my signature. :P
[/quote]
Much ado about nothing. :)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 November 2009 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1259128483' post='2009095']
This is your thread bucko. Why don't you take a Douay Rheims Bible and a CCC and enlighten us in 300 of your own words or less, oh mighty prophet?
When I said Vatican document I should have been more accurate and said Church document. Obviously we don't want to ignore history, so you may use any legitimate Church document since they tend to accurately reflect Tradition.
[/quote]

*grabs the popcorn*

This might take awhile... :getaclue:

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='24 November 2009 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1259128695' post='2009101']
*grabs the popcorn*

This might take awhile... :getaclue:
[/quote]
Yea, I'm hoping he's finished by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, because I'm sure as heck not going to waste my life on this thread.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 November 2009 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1259128751' post='2009102']
Yea, I'm hoping he's finished by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, because I'm sure as heck not going to waste my life on this thread.
[/quote]

That's why I got a REALLY big bag of popcorn.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='25 November 2009 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1259128613' post='2009098']

I sincerely appreciate the overly long dissertation of my signature. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Christ said he came to sow good seed in the field and the field is the world. He said Bad seed would be sown in the night by his enemy satan. which parent do you searve? The one who provides wisdom and words of truth, or the one who provides confusion and stupidity with false testimonies of half truth mixed with lies? This study can assist you in figuring this out, but you have to take the advice of the one you claim to searve; test all things keeping that which is good.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='25 November 2009 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1259141917' post='2009164']
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/character_bart.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/guitar.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/poot.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/spam_sign.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/banned.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shutup.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/stretcher.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/funeral.gif[/img]
[/quote]

The only spam you will find in this thread is the joyfull ramblings of ignorance from a Christian tribe of people who hate that one can talk bad about their version of a religion which they have made into a false God. Perceivable bad things (truth depending on what side of the fence your on) can be said, because the religion is not built on a solid foundation of Christ and they even admit this by telling a lie in stating it was built on a man named Peter, but offer nothing more than speculation to assert this belief among their peoples.

Praying dilligently that intellegence can be found among the people who respond to this thread. Wisdom begins with the Law.. How will i find wisdom here when this people are raised to break the Law in worship of False Gods?

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1259153473' post='2009170']
[s]The only spam you will find in this thread is the joyfull ramblings of ignorance from a Christian tribe of people who hate that one can talk bad about their version of a religion which they have made into a false God. Perceivable bad things (truth depending on what side of the fence your on) can be said, because the religion is not built on a solid foundation of Christ and they even admit this by telling a lie in stating it was built on a man named Peter, but offer nothing more than speculation to assert this belief among their peoples.

Praying dilligently that intellegence can be found among the people who respond to this thread. Wisdom begins with the Law.. How will i find wisdom here when this people are raised to break the Law in worship of False Gods?[/s][/quote]

Fixed it.

I walk along the avenue.
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you.
Meet a girl like you.

With auburn hair and tawny eyes.
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through.
Hypnotize me through.

And I ran.
I ran so far away.
I just ran.
I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

A cloud appears above your head.
A beam of light comes shining down on you.
Shining down on you.

The cloud is moving nearer still.
Aurora borealis comes in view.
Aurora comes in view.

Rpt. Chorus

Reached out a hand to touch your face.
You're slowly disappearing from my view.
-pearing from my view.

Reached out a hand to try again.
I'm floating in a beam of light with you.
Beam of light with you.

Rpt. Chorus 2x