An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dove At Baptism

todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1259153047' post='2009168']
Christ said he came to sow good seed in the field and the field is the world. He said Bad seed would be sown in the night by his enemy satan. which parent do you searve? The one who provides wisdom and words of truth, or the one who provides confusion and stupidity with false testimonies of half truth mixed with lies? This study can assist you in figuring this out, but you have to take the advice of the one you claim to searve; test all things keeping that which is good.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]
[/quote]

Lol I don't "searve" anyone.

MY God is an awesome God. He is eternally merciful but like any good parent, when he needs to put a whoopin on us, he does.

Why do you feel like Catholics worship false idols and/or are not Christian? This same thought process and judgmental attitude is what made me leave the Baptist church.

sacredheartandbloodofjesus

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 November 2009 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1259122568' post='2009021']
I would not have sent it if I didn't first read it, I read everything God instructs me to share with others. Just think, Even though you don't read it due to your blind pride in traditions, there are many who will and it is they who are being called, Chosen, and will be faithful. They will learn to keep the commandments of God and come out of the ignorance of ignoring that which God has spoken. They will soon be of the truth and also hear God's voice. I hope you will prove God wrong.. He tells me you will only fulfill the title you have given yourself; belligerent. People have been known to repent and suprise even God.

God Bless
[/quote]

Okay first off, you said that you hope she proves God wrong.....um thats impossible God cannot be proved wrong, he is always right.
Second, God cannot be surprised, He is omniscient(All Knowing).
Third, you are straight up judging this woman, "judge not lest you be judged."

I pray you grow in Truth and Peace.

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='BG45' date='24 November 2009 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1259126502' post='2009066']
I actually read every word Budge posted during my time here with Her...
[/quote]
:twitch: :twitch:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 November 2009 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1259126759' post='2009069']
I have indeed read this entire thread, bud.
[/quote]

you guys have some strong intestinal fortitude.

sacredheartandbloodofjesus

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 November 2009 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1259127609' post='2009083']
So what you want me to do is ignore history instead of using God's word as a light to the world.

You will find your douey reims bible records the ten commandments as God spoke them. Why does the CCC try to change God's laws?

God Bless
[/quote]

Sorry, but the Catechism of the Catholic Church records the Ten Commandments whole and entire. Please check your sources before you give false information. If you do not believe me please open up the Catechism and go to page 496 and 497.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='25 November 2009 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1259166723' post='2009233']
+J.M.J.+

you guys have some strong intestinal fortitude.
[/quote]
I was actually exaggerating. I'd read everything except his posts after the OP. ^_^

dominicansoul

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 November 2009 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1259108886' post='2008809']
I took my son to the Museum in Cincinnati for the Egyptian Secrets exhibit. [/quote]

did you and your son have fun?