An Old School Catholic Message Board

Knights Of Columbus Third Degree Ceremony

Pliny

[quote name='Pliny' date='17 December 2009 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1261098227' post='2022511']
Just to be clear, I don't intend to go into anything specific about the Third Degree here in this forum.
[/quote]

Thank you.

You won't say anything specific about the Third Degree Ceremony, but you want to openly attack it, you say you were manipulated, but you won't say how, I'm just not sure what purpose your thread is suppose to serve? You can only talk in ambiguities that neither side can defend. One CAN find out what the three ceremonies are without being a knight if they look hard enough, but that violates the desires of the KofC for those ceremonies to remain private.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='17 December 2009 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1261109004' post='2022614']
Are there any chickens involved?:think:
[/quote]
Who told you?!!

Just don't tell anyone about the paddles. My goodness, the paddles!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='17 December 2009 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1261111028' post='2022633']
It would be good to kill this topic now.
[/quote]
:rip: :flowers: :funeral:

Saint Therese

[quote name='Raphael' date='17 December 2009 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1261109836' post='2022625']
Who told you?!!

Just don't tell anyone about the paddles. My goodness, the paddles!
[/quote]

I owe you a +1.:lol:

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='17 December 2009 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1261109004' post='2022614']
Are there any chickens involved?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/think_chin.gif[/img]
[/quote]

We had spaghetti afterwards.

[quote]I'm just not sure what purpose your thread is suppose to serve?[/quote]

Because I was hoping it would make me popular?

Edited by Pliny

This thread topic is part of the reason I suggested that we should have a Knights of Columbus Forum. Unfortunately, there's no way to enforce the Knights only rule.

[quote name='Raphael' date='17 December 2009 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1261104137' post='2022553']
This makes me want to become a third degree knight.
[/quote]

I thought you were.

Edited by Old_Joe

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='19 December 2009 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1261281849' post='2023335']
This thread topic is part of the reason I suggested that we should have a Knights of Columbus Forum. Unfortunately, there's no way to enforce the Knights only rule.

I thought you were.
[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name='Raphael' date='19 December 2009 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1261281974' post='2023336']
Nope.
[/quote]

huh. weird. I could've sworn you said that you went through the first three degrees in one day. That's what I did.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='19 December 2009 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1261282114' post='2023338']
huh. weird. I could've sworn you said that you went through the first three degrees in one day. That's what I did.
[/quote]
I thought you could only go through the first in one day, the second and third another day, and the fourth a year later.

Every time they had the ceremonies at Newman, I'd have some other obligation to take care of.

[quote name='Raphael' date='19 December 2009 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1261283072' post='2023348']
I thought you could only go through the first in one day, the second and third another day, and the fourth a year later.

Every time they had the ceremonies at Newman, I'd have some other obligation to take care of.
[/quote]

I think it depends on what state council decides. Here you can go through the first, second, and third degree initiations in one day, but then you have to wait for a year before you go through the fourth degree initiation.