An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Catholic Monarch Of Prophecy

kafka

[quote name='CatherineM' date='23 January 2010 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1264274968' post='2042925']
Could the term Monarch be a tag that doesn't necessarily mean he will rule as a King? I know he is supposed to be from the royal lines you mentioned, but is it possible that he will actually "rule" as a President or Prime Minister?
[/quote]
both meanings will be merged in him as we will see later. He will be a monarch in the sense that he inherits everything from his fathers and by the truth that the Pope will crown him. Also he will be democratically elected unanimously. Plus he will have people helping him, as we will see.

It is going to take me a while to paint the full picture.

Edited by kafka

Nicely done paper on this subject available [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=PlayList&p=9597876E8DF8EBA1&index=0&playnext=1"]online[/url]. Easily read, as well.

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/01/gcm-private-revelation-v-saint-francis.html

St. Francis de Paul was a holy Franciscan. He recorded these prophecies in letters around the year 1470.

"From your lordship, (Simeon de Limena, Lord of Montalto), shall be born the great leader of the holy militia of the Holy Spirit, which shall overcome the world, and shall possess the earth so completely that no king or lord shall be able to exist, except he belongs to the sacred host of the Holy Spirit."

Apparently the great Catholic monarch will also be a descendant of this Lord Saint Francis has written to. I was not able to trace this Lord's descendants. The holy militia is the religious order Saint Francis is predicting the great Catholic monarch will found.

"These devout men shall wear on their breasts, and much more within their hearts, the sign of the living God, namely, the cross. The first members of this holy order shall be natives of the city of ... where iniquity, vice, and sin abound. However, they shall be converted from evil to good; from rebels against God they shall become most fervent and most faithful in His divine service. That city shall be cherished by God and by the Great Monarch, the elect and the beloved of the Most High Lord. For the sake of that place all holy souls who have done penance in it shall pray in the sight of God for that city and for its inhabitants. When the time shall come of the immense and most right justice of the Holy Spirit, His Divine Majesty wills that such city become converted to God, and that many of its citizens follow the great prince of the holy army. The first person that will openly wear the sign of the living God shall belong to that city, because he will through a letter be commanded by a holy hermit to have it impressed in his heart and to wear it externally on his breast."

The city referred to here in my interpretation is Washington D.C. Why? For several reasons. It is my understanding based on upon some verses from the Prophecy of Daniel and the private revelations given by Our Blessed Mother to Sister Mildred Neuzil in Rome City, Indiana. I will be commenting on those later, however I am convinced that Washington D.C. will be the city loved by the Great Monarch and the Angelic Shepherd (even though he is not mentioned in this particular prophecy). They will be working in D.C. because of the exile due to WWIII. The city will undergo some sort of profound conversion before WWIV which is what Saint Francis is referring to as the 'most immense and right justice of the Holy Spirit' since WWIV will be waged by the Allies out of pure justice for the martyrdom of millions of Catholics in Europe at the hands of the extremist Muslims. Many of the citizens following the prince of the holy army (Great Monarch) in the above would be the citizens of the U.S. those especially holding positions of authority, like the presidency, seats in the House, the Senate, commanders of the U.S. military, as well as any those who live in D.C. and work for the government. The Angelic Shepherd and the Great Monarch will convince the U.S. to go to war in Washington D.C.

"That man will begin to meditate on the secrets of God, about the long visitation which the Holy Spirit will make and the dominion that he will exercise over the world through the holy militia. O happy man, who shall receive from the Most High the greatest privileges! He will interpret the hidden secrets of the Holy Spirit, and he shall often excite the admiration of men by his revealed knowledge of the internal secrets of their hearts. Rejoice, my Lord, because that Prince above other princes, and King over other kings, will hold you in the greatest veneration, and after having been crowned with three most admirable crowns, will exalt that city, will declare it free, and the seat of the Empire, and it shall become one of the first cities in the world."

The Great Monarch will be given special charisms of the Holy Spirit to help him with his vocation.

During the Era of Peace after being crowned three times, it seems that the Great Monarch will return to Washington D.C. to bless the city and its people in some special way. After the WWIV, I'm not sure if the U.S. will ever be a power in the world ever again. My understanding is that our special destiny as a nation seems to go hand in hand with harboring the exiles of WWIII and waging WWIV with them. We will be richly rewarded for this by God, however we will pay dearly for it by God's enemies, namely the extremist Muslims, and perhaps after WWIV we will never again be a world power like before, but D.C. will be held in great honor because of her great deeds with the Great Monarch and Angelic Shepherd St. Francis de Paul was a holy Franciscan. He recorded these prophecies in letters around the year 1470.

"From your lordship, (Simeon de Limena, Lord of Montalto), shall be born the great leader of the holy militia of the Holy Spirit, which shall overcome the world, and shall possess the earth so completely that no king or lord shall be able to exist, except he belongs to the sacred host of the Holy Spirit."

Apparently the great Catholic monarch will also be a descendant of this Lord Saint Francis has written to. I was not able to trace this Lord's descendants. The holy militia is the religious order Saint Francis is predicting the great Catholic monarch will found.

"These devout men shall wear on their breasts, and much more within their hearts, the sign of the living God, namely, the cross. The first members of this holy order shall be natives of the city of ... where iniquity, vice, and sin abound. However, they shall be converted from evil to good; from rebels against God they shall become most fervent and most faithful in His divine service. That city shall be cherished by God and by the Great Monarch, the elect and the beloved of the Most High Lord. For the sake of that place all holy souls who have done penance in it shall pray in the sight of God for that city and for its inhabitants. When the time shall come of the immense and most right justice of the Holy Spirit, His Divine Majesty wills that such city become converted to God, and that many of its citizens follow the great prince of the holy army. The first person that will openly wear the sign of the living God shall belong to that city, because he will through a letter be commanded by a holy hermit to have it impressed in his heart and to wear it externally on his breast."

The city referred to here in my interpretation is Washington D.C. Why? It is my understanding based on upon some verses from the Prophecy of Daniel and the private revelations given by Our Blessed Mother to Sister Mildred Neuzil in Rome City, Indiana. I will be commenting on those later, however I am convinced that Washington D.C. will be the city loved by the Great Monarch and the Angelic Shepherd (even though he is not mentioned in this particular prophecy). They will be working in D.C. because of the exile due to WWIII. The city will undergo some sort of profound conversion before WWIV which is what Saint Francis is referring to as the 'most immense and right justice of the Holy Spirit' since WWIV will be waged by the Allies out of pure justice for the martyrdom of millions of Catholics in Europe at the hands of the extremist Muslims. Many of the citizens following the prince of the holy army (Great Monarch) in the above would be the citizens of the U.S. those especially holding positions of authority, like the presidency, seats in the House, the Senate, commanders of the U.S. military, as well as any those who live in D.C. and work for the government. The Angelic Shepherd and the Great Monarch will convince the U.S. to go to war in Washington D.C.

"That man will begin to meditate on the secrets of God, about the long visitation which the Holy Spirit will make and the dominion that he will exercise over the world through the holy militia. O happy man, who shall receive from the Most High the greatest privileges! He will interpret the hidden secrets of the Holy Spirit, and he shall often excite the admiration of men by his revealed knowledge of the internal secrets of their hearts. Rejoice, my Lord, because that Prince above other princes, and King over other kings, will hold you in the greatest veneration, and after having been crowned with three most admirable crowns, will exalt that city, will declare it free, and the seat of the Empire, and it shall become one of the first cities in the world."

The Great Monarch will be given special charisms of the Holy Spirit to help him with his vocation.

During the Era of Peace after being crowned three times, it seems that the Great Monarch will return to Washington D.C. to bless the city and its people in some special way. After the WWIV, I'm not sure if the U.S. will ever be a power in the world ever again. My understanding is that our special destiny as a nation seems to go hand in hand with harboring the exiles of WWIII and waging WWIV with them. We will be richly rewarded for this by God, however we will pay dearly for it by God's enemies, namely the extremist Muslims, and perhaps after WWIV we will never again be a world power like before, but D.C. will be held in great honor because of her great deeds with the Great Monarch and Angelic Shepherd as a first city of the new world after the first part of the Tribulation

(the Saint Francis prophecies will continue over a few days)

Edited by kafka

Hmmm, Washington D.C. huh? That's my hometown, kid. This place has a LONG way to go if it's going to be the center of Godly things...the Great Monarch would definitely be a step up here! Not meaning to "razz" you or anything...just sounds like something I won't be around to see.

S.

[quote name='Skinzo' date='24 January 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1264367104' post='2043662']
Hmmm, Washington D.C. huh? That's my hometown, kid. This place has a LONG way to go if it's going to be the center of Godly things...the Great Monarch would definitely be a step up here! Not meaning to "razz" you or anything...just sounds like something I won't be around to see.

S.
[/quote]
when God initiates his End Times, there will be many upheavals and changes in a relatively short amount of time. A lot of changes in the world. In some areas for the better in others for the worst.

And dont worry you didnt rattle me. I still have a long way to go ;) Plus I have a high degree of intellectual certainty at this point in time for most of these speculations.

Edited by kafka

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/01/gcm-private-revelation-vi-saint-francis.html

The private prophecies of Saint Francis de Paul continued:

"You and your consort desire to have children; you shall have them. Your holy offspring shall be admired upon earth. Among your descendants there will be one who shall be like the sun amidst the stars, he shall be a first-born son; in his childhood he will be like a saint; in his Youth, a great sinner; then he will be converted entirely to God and will do great penance, his sins will be forgiven him, and he shall become a great saint."

This is the beginning of a new letter Saint Frances de Paul is writing to the Lord of Montalto prophesying that one of his descendants will be extraordinary. For me it is significant that he is a first-born in deciding in who he is as we will later see. I think his conversion may very well coincide with one of the preparation events of the Tribulation God will send the world, namely the Day of Healing or what some call the Warning, or the Illumination.

"He shall be a great captain and prince of holy men, who shall be called 'the holy Cross Bearers of Jesus Christ,' with whom he shall destroy the Mohammedan sect and the rest of the infidels. He shall annihilate all the heresies and tyrannies of the world. He shall reform the Church of God by means of his followers, who shall be the best men upon earth in holiness, in arms, in science, and in every virtue, because such is the will of the Most High. They shall obtain the dominion of the whole world, both temporal and spiritual, and they shall support the Church of God until the end of time."

'The Holy Cross Bearers of Jesus Christ' seems to be the name for the military and religious order Saint Francis is predicting will be established by the great Catholic monarch. They will destroy the Mahometan sect in WWIV. The Mohammedan sect is an extremist Islam nation formed shortly before WWIII and who occupy Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa as a result of being victorious in WWIII. 'His followers' refer to the members of the great monarch's order. Notice Saint Francis predicts they will support the Church until the end of time. So this again gives us a clue that the Tribulation is separated over a long period of time.

"God Almighty will exalt a very poor man of the blood of the Emperor Constantine, son of St. Helena and of the seed of Pepin, who shall on his breast wear the sign which you have seen at the beginning of this letter (a red Cross). Through the power of the Most High he shall confound the tyrants, the heretics, and infidels. He will gather a grand army, and the angels shall fight for them; they shall kill all God's enemies."

The great Catholic monarch will have poor and humble beginnings in part due to the sufferings of being exiled in WWIII from his home country and home continent. Apparently he will be a descendant of Constantine, though I think this could be metaphorical. Pepin was the father of Charlemagne. Charlemagne is said to be the father of all the European aristocracy, so again Pepin here could be a metaphor or perhaps in part true. The grand army is the Allies. The angels will fight for them and will be needed because the odds of winning WWIV will be next to nothing.

"From the beginning of the world, after the creation of man, and to the end of human generation, there have been and there shall be seen wonderful events upon the earth. Four hundred years shall not pass when his Divine Majesty shall visit the world with a new religious order much needed, which shall effect more good among men than all other religious institutions combined. This religious order shall be the last and the best in the Church; it shall proceed with arms, with prayer, and with hospitality. Woe to tyrants, to heretics, and to infidels, to whom no pity shall be shown, because such is the will of the Most High! An infinite number of wicked men shall perish through the hands of the Cross Bearers, the true servants of Jesus Christ. They shall act like good husbandmen when they extirpate noxious weeds and prickly thistles from the wheat field. These holy servants of God shall purify the earth with the deaths of innumerable wicked men."

In my opinion there are a few errors in this passage about the great Catholic monarch's religious order. Four hundred years have passed since this prophecy was written in the late 1400s and the great Catholic monarch has not come and his religious order has not been founded yet. Saint Francis de Paul is firm that this will be the last and best religious order, yet I find this hard to believe. Our Lady of La Salette gave Melanie a rule for a new religious order to be called the "Apostles of the Last Days" and this one is still to be firmly founded. I believe the Carmelites were promised by Our Lady of Mount Carmel that they would persevere through the End Times. Finally there are a few hundreds of years (in my opinion) between the Era of Peace and the Return of Jesus, so it is not clear what will happen to religious orders in that amount of time.

Still based on these descriptions it seems 'The Cross Bearers' will be great in many ways. In general I am less certain about this order than I am about the other predictions, since I find very little in Sacred Scripture to back this up other than perhaps King David's Valiant, otherwise called Strongmen, or Warriors from 2 Samuel 23:8-39. King David and the Great Monarch are alike so this could be an implicit reference to his military and religious order, however I will not add this to my Scripture section since I am less certain about it.

This next section is confusing so I will break it up with short commentary every few sentences as well as bracketing in comments for clarity:

"How spiritually blind are those persons who, having no thought about the things of God, fix their end in earthly objects. Wretched men! by far worse than the very beasts which are guided by their senses, because they cannot have reason; but when men abandon the use of their reason, they become brutalized. Hence they shall ever be in confusion."

The majority of the people today are spiritually blind, perhaps even a majority of members in the Church.

"Let, therefore, the princes of this world be prepared for the greatest scourges to fall upon them. But from whom? First from heretics and infidels, [WWIII] then from the holy and most faithful Cross Bearers elected by the Most High, who, not succeeding in converting heretics with science, shall have to make a vigorous use of their arms."

Perhaps some attempt at converting the extremist Muslim nation will be made before waging WWIV.

"Many cities and villages shall be in ruins, with the deaths of an innumerable quantity of bad and good men. The infidels also will fight against Christians and heretics, sacking, destroying, and killing the largest portion of Christians. Lastly, the army, styled 'of the Church,' namely, the holy Cross Bearers, shall move, not against Christians or Christianity, but against the infidels in pagan countries, and they shall conquer all those kingdoms with the death of a very great number of infidels."

WWIV will be fought over a wide area of the world including Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

"After this they shall turn their victorious arms against bad Christians, and shall destroy all the rebels against Jesus Christ. These holy Cross Bearers shall reign and dominate holily over the world until the end of time."

I think Saint Francis erred a bit here when he said the Cross Bearers 'shall reign and dominate holily over the world until the end of time.' After the Era of Peace the world will slowly become more evil culminating in the whole world being ruled by ten evil kings for many years, and this succeeded by the reign of Antichrist, so into the future after the Era of Peace perhaps the 'Cross Bearers' will only be a presence in certain areas of the world like the kingdom surrounding Jerusalem.

"The founder of these holy men shall, my lord, be one of your posterity. But when shall this take place? When crosses with the stigmas shall be seen, and the crucifix shall be carried as the standard."

The 'crosses with the stigmas' is the Seal of Revelation written of by John the Apostle in the Book of Revelation in the seventh chapter. Hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of the Faithful will receive this gift shortly before WWIV. Fr. Zlatko Sudac received the stigma in the form of a cross upon his forehead in May of 1999. The first person ever recorded to recieve this unique form of the stigmata. I think he is pre-sealed, and that he will become the Pope known in these prophecies as the Angelic Pope or Shepherd. Notice in yesterday's post in the second paragraph it says:

"The first person (Zlatko Sudac) that will openly wear the sign of the living God(the Seal in the form of the Cross) shall belong to that city (D.C.). . ." He will be residing and fulfilling his duties as Pope in Washington D.C.

The great Catholic monarch will also be sealed as predicted in the inscription of Psalm 26, "A Psalm of David, before he was sealed." The Seal is a special gift for the Church to assist her in the last and worst sufferings of the first part of the Tribulation.

And the Crucifix shall be the standard of the Allies.

Edited by kafka

"One of your posterity shall achieve greater deeds and work greater wonders than your lordship. That man will be a great sinner in his youth, but like St. Paul he shall be drawn and converted to God. He shall be the great founder of a new religious order different from all the others. He shall divide it into three classes, namely:

1. Military knights;
2. Solitary priests;
3. Most pious hospitallers.

This shall be the last religious order in the Church, and it will do more good for our holy religion than all other religious institutes. By force of arms he shall take possession of a great kingdom. He shall destroy the sect of Mahomet, extirpate all tyrants and heresies. He shall bring the world to a holy mode of life. There will be one fold and one Shepherd. He shall reign until the end of time. On the whole earth there shall be only twelve kings, one emperor, and one pope. Rich gentlemen shall be very few, but all saints.

This last section is the beginning of another letter of Saint Francis de Paul.

The great kingdom taken in WWIV will include Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. The one fold and one Shepherd is significant in that all the Orthodox and Protestant Churches will return during the first part of the Tribulation. The great Catholic monarch will not reign until the end of time. This is either an error in Saint Francis' understanding or a recording error. The last two sentences are describing the Era of Peace. The one emperor is the great Catholic monarch, the one pope the Angelic Shepherd, there will be fewer kings because there will be much fewer people who survived the sufferings. Rich people will for the most part cease to be, since the whole infrastructure of the economy and technology will be destroyed.

"May Jesus Christ be praised and blessed; for He has vouched to grant to me, a poor unworthy sinner, the spirit of prophecy, not in an obscure way as to His other servants, but has enabled me to write and to speak in a most clear manner. I know that unbelieving and reprobate persons will scoff at my letters and will reject them; but they will be received by those faithful Catholic souls who aspire to the possession of heaven. These letters shall infuse such sweetness of divine love in their hearts, that they will be delighted in perusing them often, and in taking copies of them, because such is the will of the Most High. In these letters it will be found out who belongs to our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ and who does not, who is a predestinate or a reprobate. Much better will this be known through the holy sign of the living God. He shall be a saint of God who will take it, love it, and wear it."

Interesting enthusiasm. Interesting closing words. Praised be God!

Rudolph Gekner (d. 1675)

"A great prince of the North with a most powerful army will traverse all Europe, uproot all republics, and exterminate all rebels. His sword, moved by Divine power, will most valiantly defend the Church of Jesus Christ. He will combat on behalf of the true orthodox faith, and shall subdue to his dominion the Mohammedan Empire. A new pastor of the universal Church will come from the shore (of Dalmatia) through a celestial prodigy, and in simplicity of heart adorned with the doctrines of Jesus Christ. Peace will be restored to the world."

Dalmatia is is a historical region on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea and is situated in modern day Croatia. The shore must refer to one of the many islands off the mainland. Father Zlatko Sudac was born on a small island off the shore of Croatia called Krk. It is my strong opinion that he is the fulfillment of this prophecy.

The prophecies of the Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser priest and visionary of Germany (d. 1658)

"When everything has been ruined by war; when Catholics are hard pressed by traitorous co-religionists and heretics; when the Church and her servants are denied their rights, the monarchies have been abolished and their rulers murdered ..... then the Hand of Almighty God will work a marvelous change, something apparently impossible according to human understanding. There will rise a valiant monarch anointed by God. He will be a Catholic, a descendant of Louis IX, (yet) a descendant of an ancient imperial German family, born in exile. He will rule supreme in temporal matters. The Pope will rule supreme in spiritual matters at the same time. Persecution will cease and justice shall reign. Religion seems to be oppressed, but by the changes of entire kingdoms it will be made more firm."

The European monarchies have been all but abolished. Some of the monarchs have been murdered such as Louis XVI. The ancient imperial German family is in my opinion the House of Hapsburg. Born in exile in this context does not mean he is born in the exile of WWIII, rather he is born in exile from his rightful throne. This matches all the descendants of Blessed Charles of Austria who refused to abdicate and literally died in exile on the Portuguese Island of Madeira. As a matter of fact Blessed Charles son Otto had to renounce all claims to the throne before becoming a citizen of Austria. This is the sort of personal context the great Catholic monarch is born into, for I know he is the great grandson of Blessed Charles and the grandson of Otto van Hapsburg.

"He will root out false doctrines and destroy the rule of Moslemism. His dominion will extend from the East to the West. All nations will adore God their Lord according to Catholic teaching. There will be many wise and just men. The people will love justice, and peace will reign over the whole earth, for divine power will bind Satan for many years until the coming of the Son of Perdition (AntiChrist)."

Notice again the Era of Peace and afterward the separation of time passing before the coming of Antichrist.

"The reign of the Great Ruler may be compared with that of Caesar Augustus who became Emperor after his victory over his enemies, thereby giving peace to the world, also with the reign of Emperor Constantine the Great, who was sent by God, after severe persecutions, to deliver both the Church and State. BY his victories on water and land he brought the Roman Empire under subjection, which he then ruled in peace."

"On account of a terrible war Germany will wail, France will be the cause of all the woe, Germany will be miserably wounded, all will be impoverished. England shall suffer much. The King shall be killed."

This is WWIII. The King could end up being Prince Charles.

"After desolation has reached its peak in England peace will be restored and England will return to the Catholic faith with greater fervour than ever before."
"The Great Monarch will have the special help of God and be unconquerable."
"The Fifth Epoch of time dates from the reign of Charles V until the reign of the Great Monarch."
"The Sixth Epoch from the Great Monarch until AntiChrist. This Sixth Epoch of the Church; 'the time of consolation', begins with the Holy Pope and the Powerful Emperor, and terminates with the reign of Anti-Christ. This will be an age of solace, wherein God will console His Church after the many mortifications and afflictions she had endured in the Fifth period, for all nations will be brought to the unity of the True Catholic Faith."

Holzhauser's Sixth Epic is like Solomon. The Church begins wise and glorious during the Era of Peace, yet after the passing of time evil begins to enter in and she ends up falling into many sins, heresies, schisms, apostasies, etc. during the time of the reign of the ten kings and subsequent rise of Antichrist.

edit:

Dalmatia is is a historical region on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea and is situated in modern day Croatia. The shore must refer to one of the many islands off the mainland. Father Zlatko Sudac was born on a small island off the shore of Croatia called Krk. It is my strong opinion that he is the fulfillment of this prophecy.

Edited by kafka

at this point I think I might move on to the Our Lady of La Salette and Our Lady of America revelations. There are more private revelations concerning the great monarch and angelic shepherd in Fr. Culleton's book, however they are either redundant, unclear or not prophecies at all. The above are my personal best.

I really want to move into Scripture which is infinitely more interesting to me.

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/01/gcm-private-revelation-vii.html

St. Bridget of Sweden (d. 1373)

"The son of man, the parvenu of the sea, shall be most invincible in war and shall subdue all Germany. The great house shall almost be pulled down. At last the Eagle will come from the North to the West, and shall, together with her children, be surrounded by the towers of Spain and they will raise Germany up again. The Eagle will also invade Mohammedan countries and will carry the admirable sign in the land of promise. Peace and abundance shall return to the world."

The son of man is a metaphor Saint Bridget is using for the great Catholic monarch. A parvenu is a person who has suddenly risen to a higher social and economic class and has not yet gained social acceptance by others in that class. So parvenu of the sea means the great Catholic monarch will suddenly rise to prominence away from his homeland -continental Europe- across the sea in the United States. The rise to prominence is political as well as spiritual and is encouraged and in part wrought with the help of the Angelic Shepherd. The Eagle is a metaphor for the Allies since the United States is the primary nation of the Alliance. The Allies will invade the Muslim countries of the Middle East and North Africa as well as the occupied countries of Europe. It will be a war fought on many fronts on land, in the sea and in the air. Saint Bridget seems to be describing a sequence in the war where the Allies are moving to Spain. That part is unclear to me.

"This most unhappy war shall end when an emperor of Spanish origin will be elected, who will, in a wonderful manner, be victorious through the sign of the Cross. He shall destroy the Jewish and the Mohammedan sects: he will restore the church of Santa Sophia (in Constantinople), and all the earth shall enjoy peace and prosperity; and new cities will be erected in many places."

The great Catholic monarch is descended from Philip V of Spain on his great grandmother Zita of Bourbon-Parma's side (I am purposely with-holding who I think he is until we finish the Scripture study). I disagree with Saint Bridget's assertion that he will destroy the Jewish and Muslim religions. They will still be free to practice their religion. Rather the coming of the great Catholic monarch will convert some Jews and Muslims. And during the Era of Peace the Catholic Church will flourish like never before, so the Jews and Muslims will be offered the Faith and the presence of their religions will be eclipsed at that time by the one religion which possesses the fullness and purity of truth. However they will not be destroyed or cease to exist. Some important new churches and cities will be built during the Era of Peace. It is a time of rebuilding.

"Let the Greeks know that their empire, their kingdoms, or dominions, shall never be secure or in settled peace, but will always be held in subjection by their enemies, from whom they shall have to suffer most grievous hardships and constant distresses: until, with true humility and good will, they shall have devoutly submitted themselves to the Church of Rome and to her faith, conforming themselves entirely to the holy ordinances and rites of that Church."

This prophecy is addressed to the Greek Orthodox and the Eastern Orthodox Churches. They will reunite with the Roman Catholic Church during the first part of the Tribulation.

"When the Feast of St. Mark (April 25) shall fall on Easter, the Feast of St. Anthony (June 13) on Pentecost, and that of St. John (June 24th) on Corpus Christi, the whole world shall cry, Woe!"

The ending of this prophecy is almost identical to the French Abbot Werdin d' Otrante's (in GCM: Private Revelation number IV) except notice, she adds: the whole world shall cry, Woe!' So after WWIV, there will still be a series of sufferings before the reign of Peace. Now again the next time these feast days merge will be in 2038.

This is the last private prophecy I will comment on from "The Prophets and Our Times" by Father Culleton. Next I will do a little commentary on the Our Lady of La Salette and Our Lady of America messages. Then I will start the Sacred Scripture study.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='notardillacid' date='27 January 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1264627057' post='2045959']
...and where does LOST come into this?
[/quote]
I dont know ;) but I cant wait til we get to the prophets and all the oracles against the nations:

Isaiah
{28:21} For the Lord will stand, just as at the mountain of divisions. He will be angry, just as in the valley which is in Gibeon, so that he may accomplish his work, his strange work, so that he may complete his work, his work which is foreign even to him.
{28:22} And now, do not be willing to mock, lest your chains be tightened. For I have heard, from the Lord, the God of hosts, about the consummation and the abridgement concerning the entire earth.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='notardillacid' date='27 January 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1264627057' post='2045959']
...and where does LOST come into this?
[/quote]

That was classic

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/01/gcm-private-revelation-la-salette.html

The Virgin Mary appeared to the peasant girl Melanie Mathieu (Calvat) at La Salette, France in September of 1846 and entrusted her a secret later to be made public.

The secret is a private revelation of the events concerning the Tribulation. The Virgin Mary expressed events to occur both during the first part of the Tribulation as well as the second part. The life of the great Catholic monarch involves the first part of the Tribulation so I will only comment on a few of the revelations I feel are relevant to the study. The quotes are taken out of exact order since the Blessed Virgin is cryptic and expresses both parts of the Tribulation in a sort of prophetic style, describing the events simultaneously, so seeing they may not see, so to speak.

"God is going to strike in a manner without example. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! God is going to exhaust His wrath, and no one will be able to take himself away from so many afflictions combined."

No one living during the Tribulation will be exempt from some sort of suffering as a result of God's wrath.

"May he be wary of Napoleon; his heart is double, and when he will want to be at the same time Pope and emperor, soon God will withdraw from him: he is this eagle who, wanting always to raise himself up, will fall on the sword which he wanted to use in order to force the peoples to raise him up."

Napoleon is a metaphor for the two great Arab kings who will lead WWIII and occupy Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa as a result of the war. This is why she describes him as double hearted, one king will be a religious leader preaching an extremist form of Islam, the other greater king will be a political-military leader. During the occupation they will begin to threaten the entire world, and this is one of the reasons the Alliance will wage WWIV on them.

‘France, Italy, Spain and England will be in war; blood will flow in the streets; Frenchman will fight with Frenchman, Italian with Italian; subsequently there will be a general war which will be appalling. For a time, God will no longer be mindful of France or Italy, because the Gospel of Jesus Christ is no longer known. The wicked will deploy all their malice; they will kill themselves, they will massacre themselves mutually even in the houses.’

This paragraph describes the civil strife which will occur simultaneously with WWIII. The subsequent 'appalling general war' is WWIV. Appalling since it is an all out nuclear war. The Allies will use them ethically, the extremists, unethically. An appalling war to match all the appalling sins (for one example millions of abortions and murders) committed shortly before and during the first part of the Tribulation. Enough of the human race could have repented to avoid this war yet we did not, for this war is also infallibly expressed in Sacred Scripture (as I will later show those reading this blog). The Blessed Virgin sees the future in Heaven beyond all Time and Place, and so she in her great love is enlightening us-her children- so we can bear these burdens courageously.

WWIV will also be glorious, for it will rescue many persecuted Catholic Christians and restore Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa to the Allies, the great Catholic monarch and Angelic Shepherd.

‘At the first stroke of His lightning sword, the mountains and the whole of nature will tremble with terror, because the disorders and the crimes of men pierce the vault of the heavens. Paris will be burned and Marseilles engulfed; several great cities will be shaken and engulfed by earthquakes: it will be believed that all is lost: only homicides will be seen, only the noise of weapons and blasphemies will be heard. The just will suffer much; their prayers, their penances and their tears will climb even up to heaven and all the people of God will ask for forgiveness and mercy, and will ask for my help and my intercession. Then Jesus Christ by an act of His justice and of His great mercy for the just, will command to His angels that all His enemies be put to death. All at once the persecutors of the Church of Jesus Christ and all men devoted to sin will perish, and the earth will become like a desert.'

The first stroke of the lightning sword is the Allies initiation of WWIV upon the extremist Arabs. Paris and Marseilles will be utterly destroyed by nuclear weapons. The Angels will fight along side the great Catholic monarch and the Allies. The 'men devoted to sin' are the extremist Arabs.

'Then peace, the reconciliation of God with men will be made; Jesus Christ will be served, adored and glorified; charity will flower everywhere. The new kings will be the right arm of the holy Church, which will be strong, humble, pious, poor, zealous and imitator of the virtues of Jesus Christ. The Gospel will be preached everywhere and men will make great progress in the faith, because there will be unity among the workers of Jesus Christ and because men will live in the fear of God.’

This is the Blessed Virgin's description of the Era of Peace.

‘This peace among men will not be long; 25 years of abundant harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the pains which come upon the earth.’

Hunger will cease to exist during the Era of Peace, however it will be relatively short for several reasons, one being all the holy men and women who survived the first part of the Tribulation will begin to die off. After the Era of Peace, the world in general will be much holier than it is today, however sin will begin to emerge ever so slowly, over many years, leading up to even greater evils in the world.

May God have mercy on us if we are to live during the first part of the Tribulation. May He fill us with His grace, strength and wisdom to live in these difficult times.

For a complete translation of the La Salette message:
http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/lasalette-melanie.htm

Edited by kafka

I added something in the above that I wanted to mention yesterday concerning the below La Salette sentence:

'All at once the persecutors of the Church of Jesus Christ and all men devoted to sin will perish, and the earth will become like a desert.'

The first stroke of the lightning sword is the Allies initiation of WWIV upon the extremist Arabs. Paris and Marseilles will be utterly destroyed by nuclear weapons. The Angels will fight along side the great Catholic monarch and the Allies. The 'men devoted to sin' are the extremist Arabs. [b]The earth will become like a desert due to the nuclear winter caused by the war. Yet God will heal this great harm done to the Earth in the last event of the first part of the Tribulation.[/b]

There will be a nuclear winter for a couple of years yet do not fear God will heal the Earth and protect those whom He wills. God will teach those to trust in Him during the Tribulation.

I will try to finish just a small commentary on the Our Lady of America messages today. I just want to point out a few things which are interesting and relevant in them, then take a few days off making the final preparations for the commentaries on some of the Major and Minor Prophets, especially Isaiah. The Isaiah commentary I've been working on is my brain child. If anyone reads this please say a prayer that I may complete Isaiah well for Our Lord. I will only be posting part of it on the blog. But I think I might continue to work on Isaiah after the GCM commentaries and perhaps publish it, because Isaiah commentaries are rare. It might be useful. Who knows?

Grace and peace to all!

Edited by kafka

the Our Lady of America messages and commentary. Too long to copy and paste:

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/01/gcm-private-revelation-x-our-lady-of.html