An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Catholic Monarch Of Prophecy

kafka

Rebecca2009

[quote name='Luigi' date='21 January 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1264051097' post='2041308']
CHOW = What we eat, particularly in the military.

CIAO = Italian greeting
[/quote]

OFF TOPIC.....but I have to ask...is your name really Luigi?
My husband is full blooded Italian and our youngest son is named Mario.:))

I am just now starting to read this thread, thanks for writing about this Kafka. I have wondered about this stuff. I think we are in the end of times for sure. How long they will be, no idea...but I fully believe we're in them.
Even so, COME Lord Jesus!!!

Edited by Rebecca2009

Rebecca2009

If this question is too off topic, feel free to ignore it....

Do you believe that scripture teaches an on-this-earth, millienial reign of Christ from Jerusalem? If so, is this the "Era of Peace" that Mary prophesied?

The Era of Peace and the Seven Thunders of Revelation

I agree with the theological opinion which asserts that the Revelation of Jesus Christ given to the Apostle John is a prediction and description of the extraordinary period of time known as the Tribulation or the End Times. I agree with the theological opinion asserted by some that the Seven Seals of Revelation, with the two subsets of the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Bowls of Wrath, is the complete Tribulation from beginning to end, though I will not necessarily agree with anyone's interpretation of the Seals. The Seals, the Trumpets, and the Bowls of Wrath are major events of the first and second parts of the Tribulation.

Some hold the opinion that the Seals are already open, and that the Seals represent events that occur throughout human history such as the ordinary wars, famines, natural disasters, tyrants, etc. which continually come and go. If this were the case then why would God reveal something that we already know to be true, namely that human history is always harmed by sin? And if this were true when did Jesus open the Seals? The Book of Revelation would lose its purpose and value if it were to refer to every cycle of history and not just the extraordinary and severe sufferings of the Tribulation. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is primarily an explicit, direct, and literal description, prediction, and expression of the End Times often using difficult and figurative language:

{1:1} The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him, in order to make known to his servants [b]the things that must soon occur[/b], and which he signified by sending his Angel to his servant John;
{1:2} he has offered testimony to the Word of God, and whatever he saw is the testimony of Jesus Christ.
{1:3} Blessed is he who reads or hears the words of this [b]Prophecy[/b], and who keeps the things that have been written in it. For the time is near.

It is also interesting to note a private revelation of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich concerning the Last Supper where Jesus and the Apostle John had a private conversation concerning the future (from Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ Meditation IX):

"He had a private conversation with John, whom he told that his life would be longer than the lives of the others. He spoke to him also concerning seven Churches, some crowns and angels, and instructed him in the meaning of certain mysterious figures, which signified, to the best of my belief, different epochs. The other Apostles were slightly jealous of this confidential communication being made to John."

It is clear that the Apostle John had a special mission entrusted to him (among other things) of being Apostle and Sacred Writer of the End Times. Nor does the Book of Revelation refer to the events of the first century for John wrote on the island of Patmos near the end of the century concerning "the things that must soon occur."

The structure of Revelation is not set up so that all the events are necessarily in chronological order however I agree with Conte that the first part of the Tribulation is the first Seal to the sixth Trumpet. The first Seal is WWIII. The sixth Trumpet is the Three Days of Darkness. After the sixth Trumpet is revealed to John he recieves an intermediate vision. This intermediate vision is interesting since it briefly describes the Era of Peace and the seven major kingdoms of the End Times. Almost as if the intermediate vision itself is symbolizing the brief respite of the Tribulation known as the Era of Peace. This is described in Chapter 10:

{10:1} And I saw another strong Angel, descending from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the sun, and his feet were like columns of fire.

This Angel is a messenger of the Era of Peace. He is clothed with a cloud symbolizing the severe sufferings of the Tribulation are hidden for a brief time. The rainbow is a symbol of peace and reconciliation with God which the People of God will enjoy during the Era of Peace. The face like a sun symbolizes the resurrection (Saint Victorinus' commentary of Revelation on newadvent.org) of the Church after the crucifixion of the first part of the Tribulation. The feet like columns of fire symbolizes the Gospel being lived and preached anew during the Era of Peace.

{10:2} And he held in his hand a small open book. And he stationed his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot upon the land.

The open book is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, it is open to symbolize that the period of time known as the Tribulation has begun to unfold. The End Times are open and upon the Church and the world during the Era of Peace. There is no turning back. The sea is Purgatory, the land Earth, so that the events are seen by all the Faithful living and dead.

{10:3} And he cried out with a great voice, in the manner of a lion roaring. And when he had cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices.

The seven thunders I learned from Conte are the seven major kingdoms of the End Times. The first kingdom is the kingdom of the Great Catholic Monarch who is the first major king of the Tribulation. This his kingdom spanning Europe, North Africa and the Middle East will be the greatest and holiest Catholic Christian kingdom ever known to the world up to that point in time, yet it is a pale foreshadowing of the seventh thunder or kingdom which is the Kingdom of Heaven or Kingdom of God fully established by Jesus Christ after his return to earth. The number seven symbolizes perfection, fullness, fulfillment, completion, etc. So the first thunder is the GCM and his kingdom, the seventh thunder is Jesus Christ and His Kingdom finally established to its fulness on Earth for all times.

The number six is a symbol of evil and severe imperfection. The sixth thunder is the Antichrist and His kingdom. I am not sure what the other kingdoms are, one is probably the reign of the ten kings. Conte goes into more speculations and in depth commentary in his book "The Bible and the Future of the World."

{10:4} And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven, saying to me: “Seal the things that the seven thunders have spoken, and do not write them.”

This is interesting. Why did God command John to do this? First, the seven thunders are described in greater detail in other books of Sacred Scripture, and second the sufferings of the Church and the world during the time between the first and second part is much, much less severe than the sufferings during the first and second parts, so much so that the Holy Spirit does not will to linger on describing the intermediate period between the two extreme phases.

{10:5} And the Angel, whom I saw standing upon the sea and upon the land, lifted up his hand toward heaven.
{10:6} And he swore by the One who lives forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that are in it; and the earth, and the things that are in it; and the sea, and the things that are in it: that the time will not be any longer,
{10:7} but in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound the trumpet, the mystery of God will be completed, just as he has proclaimed in the Gospel, through his servants the Prophets.

The seventh trumpet is the second part of the Tribulation it includes the subset of the seven bowls of the Wrath of God. It is the nearly seven year reign of Antichrist, the Return of Jesus and Mary, the event at Armeggedon and some other punishments Jesus will inflict when He Returns.

{10:8} And again, I heard a voice from heaven speaking with me and saying: “Go and receive the open book from the hand of the Angel who stands upon the sea and upon the land.”
{10:9} And I went to the Angel, saying to him that he should give the book to me. And he said to me: “Receive the book and consume it. And it shall cause bitterness in your stomach, but in your mouth it shall be sweet like honey.”

the sufferings of the Tribulation are bitter.

{10:10} And I received the book from the hand of the Angel, and I consumed it. And it was sweet like honey in my mouth. And when I had consumed it, my stomach was made bitter.
{10:11} And he said to me, “It is necessary for you to prophesy again about many nations and peoples and languages and kings.”

The entire world is involved in the second part of the Tribulation in an even more profound way than the first part of the Tribulation.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='Rebecca2009' date='20 April 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1271777918' post='2096788']
If this question is too off topic, feel free to ignore it....

Do you believe that scripture teaches an on-this-earth, millienial reign of Christ from Jerusalem? If so, is this the "Era of Peace" that Mary prophesied?
[/quote]
Some of the early Fathers, namely Saint Justin and Saint Irenaeus and others speculated about the Millenium, but I prefer not to get into that here since I am trying to focus on the first part of the Tribulation. I do believe in the Millenium. I have found many different places in Sacred Scripture where it is described, however it is too controversial right now, especially since most pious Catholics seem to automatically label one as a Millenarianist (one who adheres to an heretical form of the Millenium) if one attempts a true and Catholic speculation of the Millenium. And no I do not agree that during the Millenium Jesus will reign from Jerusalem. He will reign in the Eucharist.

Which prophecy of Mary you are speaking of? If you read my posts from the beginning you will see that there is a brief Era of Peace after the first part of the Tribulation which coincides with the reign of the great Catholic monarch and the preaching anew of the Gospel (which I think is a foreshadowing of the Millenium.) In general the first part of the Tribulation and its culmination is a foreshadowing of the second part of the Tribulation and its culmination. Jesus and Mary are victorious and reign after each part. Though the second part is obviously greater since it culminates in the actual Return of Jesus and Mary from Heaven.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='kafka' date='19 April 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1271692876' post='2096231']
or perhaps it should not have been done at all.
[/quote]

Nah.

maybe I could expand the subject of this thread to any and all the themes of the Tribulation/End Times. Blessed Elizabeth Canori-Mora has a lengthy private revelation about the Millenium. I could do some other posts about the Millenium, the New Heaven and New Earth which I have been working on. I also have some things to say about Armageddon which is not a battle, rather a location where something will happen in the distant future. The False Ascension of Antichrist. There is always a lot to learn. There is also more I could probe about the GCM.

Edited by kafka

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='21 April 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1271865836' post='2097353']
maybe I could expand the subject of this thread to any and all the themes of the Tribulation/End Times. Blessed Elizabeth Canori-Mora has a lengthy private revelation about the Millenium. I could do some other posts about the Millenium, the New Heaven and New Earth which I have been working on. I also have some things to say about Armageddon which is not a battle, rather a location where something will happen in the distant future. The False Ascension of Antichrist. There is always a lot to learn. There is also more I could probe about the GCM.
[/quote]

i think you should

Here is my speculative outline of salvation history I have been working on for some years.

The past, present, and future of the Church, all the the cosmos, and in a sense everything is a reflection of the life of Jesus Christ the Son of God made man. The Church does not move through history in circles, she metaphorically relives the life of Jesus Christ from beginning to end. Jesus Christ is God. His life, passion, death, resurrection and ascension is so great that not even the existance of the whole Church and all the cosmos, from the very beginning to the creation of the New Heaven and New Earth, can fully reflect the truth of Jesus Christ, yet She, the Church and beloved Bride of Christ does reflect him in some way up to the consumation:

* God's creation and unfolding of the cosmos, leading up to the creation of the Earth, and finally the creation first man Adam is a reflection of the event of God incarnating Himself in the womb of Mary, the Incarnation. Every human person is in some sense a member of the Church since God united Himself to human nature. Adam is the beginning, the conception, or metaphorical Incarnation of the Church. The creation and unfolding of the cosmos led up to the creation of Adam so in some sense the creation and unfolding of the cosmos is the beginning of salvation history. The Son of God united himself to the material universe by assuming a human nature composed of soul and body, thus in some way hallowing all matter, so that the beginning of the Universe is in some sense a reflection of the Incarnation.

* The Jewish Faith in Old Testament times is a reflection of the prenatal life of Jesus developing in the womb of Mary. In Old Testament times starting with Abrahim and developing down through the centuries the Jews were preparing for the first coming of the Messiah, and in this first coming the actual birth of the Catholic Church. So God dwelt in a hidden way with the Jews during the Old Testament time, preparing for the birth of the Church, just as Jesus dwelt among us in a hidden manner in the womb of Mary before his nativity.

* Pentecost is the Birth of the Church. This event was a reflection of the birth of Jesus on the first Christmas.

* The early persecutions of the Church, after her birth on Pentecost, by the Roman Empire is a refleciton of the slaughter of the Holy Innocents, after the birth of Jesus, by Herod.

* The decree of Constantine giving peace and freedom to worship publicly to the early Catholic Christians is a reflection of the peaceful life of the Holy Family living in Nazareth.

* The early ascetical, hermetical movements in the Church is a reflection of 40 days Jesus spent in the desert before his public ministry.

* The great missionary activity and public glory of the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages and into the early Renaissance is a reflection of the three years of public ministry and preaching of Our Lord throughout Palestine. And it was truly an extension of Jesus' ministry:

{42:4} He will not be saddened or troubled, until he establishes judgment on earth. And the islands will await his law.

* The decline of the influence of the Church in the midst of the world since the Middle Ages is a reflection of the scheming of the Jewish leaders during Our Lord's ministry to put him to death.

* The first part of the Tribulation, Era of Peace, the reign and kingdom of the great Catholic monarch (which I think will soon occur) is the Transfiguration of the Church (Ronald L. Conte Jr. The Bible and the Future of the World) since the Catholic Church will be made very holy and her holiness and truth will shine out to the entire world and all the Orthodox and Protestant Churches will return to Her. And the Gospel will be lived and preached with a new fervor and a new depth:

Matthew
{24:14} And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached throughout the entire world, as a testimony to all nations. And then the consummation will occur.

* The few centuries following the first part of the Tribulation and Era of Peace is a reflection of Our Lord's loss of popularity among the Jews as well as Judas' betrayal, and Agony in the Garden, for the world will become very evil and put unprecendented pressure on the Church. A significant amount of bishops and priest will become apostates apostates like Judas. And the Church will agonize like never before.

* The second part of the Tribulation is the reign of Antichrist and this the metaphorical Passion and Death of the Catholic Church. The nearly seven year reign of Antichrist is a reflection of the seven times Jesus fell on the Way of the Cross:

Psalm
{11:7} The eloquence of the Lord is pure eloquence, silver tested by fire, purged from the earth, refined seven times.

* Halfway through his reign, the Antichrist, the False Prophetess and their people will take the Eucharist away from the Church. This is a reflection of the Father abandoning Jesus during his Passion and Death:

{21:2} O God, my God, look upon me. Why have you forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my offenses.

* During the reign of Antichrist many Catholic Christians will be put to death, there will be so many severe sufferings that the Church will be Crucified and just as the moment of Jesus's death was the holiest moment ever, the true and faithful members of the Church during the reign of Antichrist will be some of the holiest in all of history.

* The Return of Jesus and Mary, the subsequent destruction of God's enemies, the reordering of the world, the firm and full establishment of God's kingdom on Earth, and the first resurrection of only the true Saints and the following reign of peace known as the Millenium is the metaphorical Resurrection of the Church:

Revelation
{20:4} And I saw thrones. And they sat upon them. And judgment was given to them. And the souls of those beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the Word of God, and who did not adore the beast, nor his image, nor accept his character on their foreheads or on their hands: they lived and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years
{20:5} The rest of the dead did not live, until the thousand years are completed. This is the First Resurrection.
{20:6} Blessed and holy is he who takes part in the First Resurrection. Over these the second death has no power. But they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and they shall reign with him for a thousand years.
{20:7} And when the thousand years will have been completed, Satan shall be released from his prison, and he will go out and seduce the nations which are upon the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog. And he will gather them together for battle, those whose number is like the sand of the sea.
{20:8} And they climbed across the breadth of the earth, and they encompassed the camp of the Saints and the Beloved City.
{20:9} And fire from God descended from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who seduced them, was cast into the pool of fire and sulphur,
{20:10} where both the beast and the false prophetess shall be tortured, day and night, forever and ever.

* The general judgment comes after the Millenium. Then some time after the General Judgment God will destroy and transform all that is old and create the New Heaven and the New Earth. Then all the Just will be assumed body and soul into the New Heaven, this is a reflection of the Ascension of Our Lord.

* Then the ascended New Jerusalem (the Church) will descend onto the New Earth, and who knows what will happen for all eternity, in the New Heaven and on the New Earth? It is the New Beginning. . . Everything is transfered to the Father by Our Lord Jesus Christ. And God is All in All.

Edited by kafka

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='22 April 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1271952233' post='2098033']
Here is my speculative outline of salvation history I have been working on for some years.

The past, present, and future of the Church, all the the cosmos, and in a sense everything is a reflection of the life of Jesus Christ the Son of God made man. The Church does not move through history in circles, she metaphorically relives the life of Jesus Christ from beginning to end. Jesus Christ is God. His life, passion, death, resurrection and ascension is so great that not even the existance of the whole Church and all the cosmos, from the very beginning to the creation of the New Heaven and New Earth, can fully reflect the truth of Jesus Christ, yet She, the Church and beloved Bride of Christ does reflect him in some way up to the consumation:

* God's creation and unfolding of the cosmos, leading up to the creation of the Earth, and finally the creation first man Adam is a reflection of the event of God incarnating Himself in the womb of Mary, the Incarnation. Every human person is in some sense a member of the Church since God united Himself to human nature. Adam is the beginning, the conception, or metaphorical Incarnation of the Church. The creation and unfolding of the cosmos led up to the creation of Adam so in some sense the creation and unfolding of the cosmos is the beginning of salvation history. The Son of God united himself to the material universe by assuming a human nature composed of soul and body, thus in some way hallowing all matter, so that the beginning of the Universe is in some sense a reflection of the Incarnation.

* The Jewish Faith in Old Testament times is a reflection of the prenatal life of Jesus developing in the womb of Mary. In Old Testament times starting with Abrahim and developing down through the centuries the Jews were preparing for the first coming of the Messiah, and in this first coming the actual birth of the Catholic Church. So God dwelt in a hidden way with the Jews during the Old Testament time, preparing for the birth of the Church, just as Jesus dwelt among us in a hidden manner in the womb of Mary before his nativity.

* Pentecost is the Birth of the Church. This event was a reflection of the birth of Jesus on the first Christmas.

* The early persecutions of the Church, after her birth on Pentecost, by the Roman Empire is a refleciton of the slaughter of the Holy Innocents, after the birth of Jesus, by Herod.

* The decree of Constantine giving peace and freedom to worship publicly to the early Catholic Christians is a reflection of the peaceful life of the Holy Family living in Nazareth.

* The early ascetical, hermetical movements in the Church is a reflection of 40 days Jesus spent in the desert before his public ministry.

* The great missionary activity and public glory of the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages and into the early Renaissance is a reflection of the three years of public ministry and preaching of Our Lord throughout Palestine. And it was truly an extension of Jesus' ministry:

{42:4} He will not be saddened or troubled, until he establishes judgment on earth. And the islands will await his law.

* The decline of the influence of the Church in the midst of the world since the Middle Ages is a reflection of the scheming of the Jewish leaders during Our Lord's ministry to put him to death.

* The first part of the Tribulation, Era of Peace, the reign and kingdom of the great Catholic monarch (which I think will soon occur) is the Transfiguration of the Church (Ronald L. Conte Jr. The Bible and the Future of the World) since the Catholic Church will be made very holy and her holiness and truth will shine out to the entire world and all the Orthodox and Protestant Churches will return to Her. And the Gospel will be lived and preached with a new fervor and a new depth:

Matthew
{24:14} And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached throughout the entire world, as a testimony to all nations. And then the consummation will occur.

* The few centuries following the first part of the Tribulation and Era of Peace is a reflection of Our Lord's loss of popularity among the Jews as well as Judas' betrayal, and Agony in the Garden, for the world will become very evil and put unprecendented pressure on the Church. A significant amount of bishops and priest will become apostates apostates like Judas. And the Church will agonize like never before.

* The second part of the Tribulation is the reign of Antichrist and this the metaphorical Passion and Death of the Catholic Church. The nearly seven year reign of Antichrist is a reflection of the seven times Jesus fell on the Way of the Cross:

Psalm
{11:7} The eloquence of the Lord is pure eloquence, silver tested by fire, purged from the earth, refined seven times.

* Halfway through his reign, the Antichrist, the False Prophetess and their people will take the Eucharist away from the Church. This is a reflection of the Father abandoning Jesus during his Passion and Death:

{21:2} O God, my God, look upon me. Why have you forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my offenses.

* During the reign of Antichrist many Catholic Christians will be put to death, there will be so many severe sufferings that the Church will be Crucified and just as the moment of Jesus's death was the holiest moment ever, the true and faithful members of the Church during the reign of Antichrist will be some of the holiest in all of history.

* The Return of Jesus and Mary, the subsequent destruction of God's enemies, the reordering of the world, the firm and full establishment of God's kingdom on Earth, and the first resurrection of only the true Saints and the following reign of peace known as the Millenium is the metaphorical Resurrection of the Church:

Revelation
{20:4} And I saw thrones. And they sat upon them. And judgment was given to them. And the souls of those beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the Word of God, and who did not adore the beast, nor his image, nor accept his character on their foreheads or on their hands: they lived and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years
{20:5} The rest of the dead did not live, until the thousand years are completed. This is the First Resurrection.
{20:6} Blessed and holy is he who takes part in the First Resurrection. Over these the second death has no power. But they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and they shall reign with him for a thousand years.
{20:7} And when the thousand years will have been completed, Satan shall be released from his prison, and he will go out and seduce the nations which are upon the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog. And he will gather them together for battle, those whose number is like the sand of the sea.
{20:8} And they climbed across the breadth of the earth, and they encompassed the camp of the Saints and the Beloved City.
{20:9} And fire from God descended from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who seduced them, was cast into the pool of fire and sulphur,
{20:10} where both the beast and the false prophetess shall be tortured, day and night, forever and ever.

* The general judgment comes after the Millenium. Then some time after the General Judgment God will destroy and transform all that is old and create the New Heaven and the New Earth. Then all the Just will be assumed body and soul into the New Heaven, this is a reflection of the Ascension of Our Lord.

* Then the ascended New Jerusalem (the Church) will descend onto the New Earth, and who knows what will happen for all eternity, in the New Heaven and on the New Earth? It is the New Beginning. . . Everything is transfered to the Father by Our Lord Jesus Christ. And God is All in All.
[/quote]

very interesting. this is believable.

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='22 April 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1271954685' post='2098060']
very interesting. this is believable.
[/quote]
thanks. This rough idea has been floating around in my head for quite a while. I needed to write it down. Hopefully I can add and edit it as time goes by.

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='23 April 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1272033990' post='2098519']
thanks. This rough idea has been floating around in my head for quite a while. I needed to write it down. Hopefully I can add and edit it as time goes by.
[/quote]

this prophecy of yours reminds me of the events, in the old testament, that foreshadowed the coming of christ.

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='23 April 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1272034897' post='2098530']
the truth and mystery of Jesus Christ is mind-boggling
[/quote]

To me the most mind-boggling of them all is the Holy Spirit. I understand that there is a god, and that Jesus is god. But how is the Holy Spirit any different from God?

Edited by infinitelord1

infinitelord1

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='24 April 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1272102095' post='2099113']
To me the most mind-boggling of them all is the Holy Spirit. I understand that there is a god, and that Jesus is god. But how is the Holy Spirit any different from God?
[/quote]

A thought just popped into my mind after writing this last post...

Perhaps Jesus is a physical extension of god to the physical world...while the Holy Spirit is the spiritual extension of God to the physical world...and God the father is that which nothing greater can be concieved (infinite).

This would make sense since Jesus says...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Jesus is truelly the median between mankind and the devine!!! Not only the Father but also the Holy Spirit!!! I feel enlightened.

I am going to make it a point to Pray to Jesus instead of God the Father.

Edited by infinitelord1

Rebecca2009

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='24 April 2010 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1272103052' post='2099114']
A thought just popped into my mind after writing this last post...

Perhaps Jesus is a physical extension of god to the physical world...while the Holy Spirit is the spiritual extension of God to the physical world...and God the father is that which nothing greater can be concieved (infinite).

This would make sense since Jesus says...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Jesus is truelly the median between mankind and the devine!!! Not only the Father but also the Holy Spirit!!! I feel enlightened.

I am going to make it a point to Pray to Jesus instead of God the Father.
[/quote]

Wow, that is really cool the way you put that....how Jesus is a physical extension,and the Holy Spirit is the spiritual extension.

Yet at the same time, we know the Father is omnipresent, too....
A mystery indeed!

Generally I try to pray to the Father, like Jesus said, do so in His name, to the Father. But I talk to each of them all the time. Since they are One, I would think that is ok.

Recently, for the first time I feel like I am beginning to know the Holy Spirit as a Person, Himself. And learning to know Mary a little bit more too. There's been a couple of times I have felt her presence, which surprised me. But I guess that is not unusual! I am very thankful for this.