An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Catholic Monarch Of Prophecy

kafka

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='04 February 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1265321427' post='2051303']
Its a pity you still haven't read [i]Trial Tribulation and Triumph[/i].
[/quote]
(I'm trying to place an order for that tonight. I've found a used copy for only $30... most are closer to $100, and it's so far impossible for me to get new.)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 February 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1265412806' post='2051779']
(I'm trying to place an order for that tonight. I've found a used copy for only $30... most are closer to $100, and it's so far impossible for me to get new.)
[/quote]

The EWTN appears to have new copies for $30.
See: http://www.ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/TRIAL+TRIBULATION+AND+TRIUMPH/cid=37/page_no=2/edp_no=4423/shop.axd/ProductDetails

Amazon and alibris.com also show used copies starting around $24. New copies are also available from the publisher for 29.95.
See: http://www.queenship.org/

S.

Edited by Skinzo

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gcm-divine-revelation-xiii-isaiah.html

In the commentaries on the prophecy of Isaiah I will broaden the scope of the study to include the nature of the Tribulation, other events of the first part of the Tribulation, as well as some of the problems leading up to the first part of the Tribulation.

Chapters One to Six: General Oracles, Woes and Predictions of the Tribulation

{1:11} The multitude of your sacrifices, what is that to me, says the Lord? I am full. I do not desire holocausts of rams, nor the fat of fatlings, nor the blood of calves and of lambs and of he-goats.

The sacrifices of the Old Testament were meant to be offered with internal devotion. This verse is especially relevant today before the first part of the Tribulation, since a significant number of Catholics receive the Holy Eucharist without internal devotion or worse without being in the state of grace, or perhaps even without believing in the Real Presence of Jesus Christ.

{1:14} My soul hates your days of proclamation and your solemnities. They have become bothersome to me. I labor to endure them.
{1:15} And so, when you extend your hands, I will avert my eyes from you. And when you multiply your prayers, I will not heed you. For your hands are full of blood.

The grace of the Eucharist never enters into the soul of the person who receives Our Lord with a guilty conscience or with disbelief, and this unworthy reception itself becomes a sin. God is not please with this situation in the Church today.

{1:16} Wash, become clean, take away the evil of your intentions from my eyes. Cease to act perversely.
{1:17} Learn to do good. Seek judgment, support the oppressed, judge for the orphan, defend the widow.

God desires repentance of sins and reformation of life. An orphan implicitly refers to those who are potentially aborted or who are in fact aborted since the parent's soul has become dead toward the prenatal.

{1:18} And then approach and accuse me, says the Lord. Then, if your sins are like scarlet, they shall be made white like snow; and if they are red like vermillion, they shall become white like wool.

During the first part of the Tribulation the Church will deeply repent and begin approaching the Lord to solve her problems caused by all the severe sins of her members over generations. And God will effect this transformation, in His own time according to His own plan.

{1:25} And I will turn my hand to you. And I will temper your dross unto purity, and I will take away all your tin.
{1:26} And I will restore your judges, so that they will be as before, and your counselors as in times long past. After this, you shall be called the City of the Just, the Faithful City.

After the first part of the Tribulation there the Church will be very pure and holy. There will be many Saints like previous ages in the Church.

{2:2} And in the last days, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be prepared at the summit of the mountains, and it will be exalted above the hills, and all the nations shall flow to it.

After the first part of the Tribulation the Roman Catholic Church will be exalted above all other religions and all the nations will be preached the Gospel anew. This also refers to the time after the Return of Jesus.

{2:3} And many peoples will go, and they will say: “Let us approach and ascend to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob. And he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For the law will go forth from Zion, and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

On one level this refers to the birth of the Church when the Blood and Water poured forth from Our Lord's side on the Cross. On another level this refers to the time after the first part of the Tribulation, when people of all nations will be inspired to move to the Holy Land so that there will be suburbs covering the bend of land from southern Syria down through Lebanon, to Jerusalem to Gaza all the way to Egypt.

On another level this refers to the Return of Jesus.

{2:4} And he will judge the nations, and he will rebuke many peoples. And they shall forge their swords into plowshares, and their spears into sickles. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they continue to train for battle.

God will severely rebuke the peoples of the earth during the first part of the Tribulation and this rebuke will culminate in the Era of Peace. A plowshare is the cutting blade of the plow, analogous to the blade of a sword. So weapons of battle will be converted into farming tools for example a rifle converted into a scythe.

{2:8} And their land has been filled with horses. And their four-horse chariots are innumerable. And their land has been filled with idols. They have adored the work of their hands, which their own fingers have made.

Horses and four-horse chariots refer to automobiles. Idols today are numerous but take different forms such as science, environmentalism, and worse man himself has become his own idol.

{2:17} And the loftiness of men will be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men will be brought low. And the Lord alone shall be exalted, in that day. {2:18} And idols will be thoroughly crushed.

One of the corrections of the Tribulation is the haughtiness of men before God.

{2:19} And they will go into the caves of the rocks, and into the caverns of the earth, from the presence of the dread of the Lord, and from the glory of his majesty, when he will have risen up to strike the earth.

This phrase is repeated twice in chapter two and will become true in two different ways. First during WWIV an all out nuclear war men in many areas will be forced to evacuate underground. Second during the Three Days of Darkness the Faithful and the wise will stay indoors, until the dread of the Lord passes.

Edited by kafka

{3:5} And the people will rush, man against man, and each one against his neighbor. The child shall rebel against the elder, and the ignoble against the noble. {3:6} For a man will apprehend his brother, from the household of his own father, saying: “The vestment is yours. Be our leader, but let this ruin be under your hand.”

These verses describe the civil strife and general chaos which will occur simultaneously with WWIII. Children are already rebelling against their parents, yet this will get worse when the Tribulation begins. Some will become cowardly and unable to lead because of the confusion.

{3:12} As for my people, their oppressors have despoiled them, and women have ruled over them. My people, who call you blessed, the same are deceiving you and disrupting the path of your steps.

Today women are in positions of authority over men in governments, in organizations, in households, in the parishes and dioceses. This is disgraceful (or should be disgraceful) to men and causes problems, since God gave men the role to take positions of authority, to be the head and rock of the family, the government, the parish, etc. This is how men are suppose to act and be before God, and faithful discharging these duties are what makes a man happy. Not that each man has to be his own little dictator enslaving women like in the past. This is sinful. However men should be leaders in fear of the Lord. Just and Merciful, firm yet tender, impartial, etc. Women have different roles given to them by God which are also very important such as bearing and raising children. The extremily evil world we live in undermines this importance and leads people astray.

{3:25} Likewise, your most handsome men will fall by the sword, and your strong men will fall in battle. {3:26} And her gates will grieve and mourn. And she will sit on the ground, desolate. {4:1} And seven women will take hold of one man, in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothing, only let us be called by your name, so as to take away our reproach.”

After a general rebuke toward the women Isaiah expresses that there will not be enough men to marry them because of the two wars (WWIII and WWIV).

{4:2} In that day, the seedling of the Lord will have magnificence and glory, and the fruit of the earth will be greatly-esteemed and a source of joy to those who will have been saved out of Israel.

During the Three Days of Darkness, God will heal the earth of all the harm and damage done by the events of the Tribulation. During the Era of Peace the earth will yield a rich abundance like never before, enough to feed everyone and a source of joy for those who have survived the sufferings.

{4:3} And this shall be: all who are left behind in Zion, and who remain in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, all who have been written in life in Jerusalem. {4:4} Then the Lord will have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and will have washed away the blood of Jerusalem from its midst, by means of a spirit of judgment and a spirit of intense devotion.

Some will survive the siege of Jerusalem and live with the great Catholic monarch as their king. A new basilica will be built in Jerusalem and she will be the heart of worship and intense devotion for the Church militant. On another this refers to the time after the Second Coming.

{5:20} Woe to you who call evil good, and good evil; who substitute darkness for light, and light for darkness; who exchange bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! {5:21} Woe to you who are wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own sight!

In my opinion these verses refer to the mass media. They will be a particular burden to the Faithful during the first part of the Tribulation in spreading rumors, making false reports, trying to disprove some of the events, etc. Perhaps they will try and sensationalize the great Catholic monarch once it becomes more common knowledge of who he his, then later they will criticize him, and attempt to belittle him. Woe to these people who speak in high places and are wise in their own sight. Beware of them.

After a set of 'Woes' uttered by Isaiah he makes a prediction of World War III:

{5:26} And he will lift up a sign to nations far away, and he will whistle to them from the ends of the earth. And behold, they will rush forward speedily.

The nations far away is the new extremist Arab federation. God whistles them denoting supreme sovereignty as if whistling a pet dog to be His instrument of punishment.

{5:27} There is no one weak or struggling among them. They will not become drowsy, and they will not sleep. Neither will the belt around their waist be loosened, nor the laces of their boots be broken.

God will give the extremist Arabs strength in a providential way for they will be acting out of desperation for not having repented for their sins during the first few events of the Tribulation. They will not stop until they reach their goal of conquering Europe. There is an Islamic prophecy that one day they will conquer Europe.

{5:28} Their arrows are sharp, and all their bows are taut. The hoofs of their horses are like flint, and their wheels are like the force of a tempest. {5:29} Their roaring is like the lion; they will roar like young lions. They will both roar and seize their prey. And they will wrap themselves around it, and there will be no one who can rescue it.

No one will be able to rescue Europe. Not NATO, not the United Nations, not even the strength of the United States. The amount of troops sent to WWIII by the U.S. probably depends upon whether or not a Republican or Democrat is in the executive branch of government. It may also depend on how the U.S. responds to the other problems WWIII will cause such as the toppling of the economy, the great famine, and the civil strife. In short there will be a whole new set of problems the whole world will have to deal with and this will leave an open door for the extremists to enter through and conquer. It is God's will for them to be victorious. Nothing can stop it.

{5:30} And in that day, they will make a noise over it, like the sound of the sea. We will gaze out toward the land, and behold, the darkness of the tribulation, and even the light has been darkened by its gloom.

After the Arab kings have conquered Europe and Africa to the equator they will begin boasting of their strength before the entire world. They will make Islam the state religion in Europe, convert Cathedrals and Churches into Masques. Christian women will be forced to wear the veil. This is some of the darkness and gloom of the tribulation.

sorry about the bad grammar today. I just edited and added some things to the blog post. Even if I dont feel on top of my powers I am still going post each day since I have all my notes ready. I have a limited time on the net so I can always go back and edit previous posts, but for now I am going to just soldier on no matter how I feel.

my preparations for today's post got messed up so instead here are a couple of interesting eschatological quotes I like the first from the theologian-Cardianl Avery Dulles:

"The final coming of the Kingdom, I believe, will be the work of God, dependent on his initiative. But it seems likely that, as Rahner suggests, the parousia will not occur until human effort,"has gone to its very limits and so is burst open by salvation from above by developing its own powers." The coming of the Kingdom will not be the destruction but the fulfillment of the Church. More than this, it will be the future of the world, insofar as God's gracious power is at work far beyond the horizons of the institutional Church. The final consummation will transcend the dichotomy between the Church and world. The glorious, triumphant Church will be indivisibly united with the renewed cosmos, "the new heavens and the new earth" foreseen by the prophets. And the triumph will not be that of a Church resting on its own laurels, but that of Christ who triumphs in his Church in spite of the weaknesses and sinfulness of men."

My comments:

The Tribulation is God's strange work which will culminate with the creation of the 'New Heaven and New Earth.' It is a profound, subtle and coherent work of God spanning centuries with two more extreme parts known as the first and second part of the Tribulation. The first part culminates in the worldwide Era of Peace and the reign of the great Catholic monarch over a holy kingdom including the Middle East, Europe and North Africa. The second part of the Tribulation culminates in the Return of Jesus Christ. The first part of the Tribulation is a foreshadowing of the second part. They have similarities, but the second part ends and is continued by Jesus Christ's Return, His establishing the fullness of His kingdom on earth, the general resurrection, the general judgment, and finally by God's creation of the New Heaven and the New Earth. This one work of God will be initiated by Him by the first event of the Tribulation which will literally change the course of history (according to my own understanding at this point).

Here is another quote from Pope Paul VI at the Special World Conference on
Futures Research (1973):

“We are aware of the general theme of the Conference: the study of man and his future this time you have addressed yourselves to the values which man, as a rational being, bears within himself and which he strives to bring to full realization. In this field the
Church, as the bearer of a transcendent and revealed doctrine, certainly has something to say. She already possesses a science concerning future and final realities, the science of eschatology, and she continually urges her children to study the sublime truths which it embodies, so that they may prepare themselves for the final and decisive meeting with
the Creator.”

My comments:

Notice Pope Paul refers the eschatology as a science concerning future and final realities. It is a science which is supported first by Divine Revelation. It is clear God has devoted a considerable amount of expressions in Sacred Scripture concerning the End Times, thus it seems to me that these revealed truths however difficult they may be to unravel are very important especially to the Faithful living during the End Times. Though the importance of eschatology is hard to predict before the fact. My prediction is that the understanding of eschatology will be a great aid to God's friends living during the Tribulation, helping them make important decisions, living in firm understanding and relative peace amidst all the suffering and confusion, and perhaps even saving people's lives. We will see.

Edited by kafka

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gcm-divine-revelation-xv-isaiah-ii.html
GCM: Divine Revelation (XV) Isaiah (II)

This one turned out good. I will try and complete one more today which is also very interesting.

The Oracle on Damascus

{17:1} The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city, and it will be like a heap of stones in ruin.

Damascus will be destroyed by the Allies during WWIV in part I think because of an atrocity committed by the great Arab king against some leaders of the Catholic Church which will occur in the first few years of WWIII.

{17:2} The cities in ruin will be left for the flocks, and they will take rest there, and there will be no one who may terrify them.

Flocks are able to take rest over the city of Damascus because it will be annihilated by the nuclear weapons by the Allies, hence foliage will grow over it during the Era of Peace and it will be good for grazing.

{17:3} And assistance will cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom will cease from Damascus. And the remnant of Syria will be like the glory of the sons of Israel, says the Lord of hosts.

Ephraim in the sense of the tribulation refers to another Arab nation of the extremist federation. Damascus as a Arab extremist stronghold will cease to exist and the remnant here refers to the survivors of the first part of the Tribulation. They will make up a new Syria of Catholics living in the Era of Peace like the glory of the sons of Israel!

The Oracle on Egypt

This oracle is a set of predictions concerning the Egyptian nation during the first part of the Tribulation.

{19:1} The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord will ascend upon a lofty cloud, and he will enter into Egypt, and the false images of Egypt will be moved before his face, and the heart of Egypt will waste away in its midst.

The Lord ascends upon a lofty cloud meaning He will cause confusion in Egypt, which will cause a slow disillusionment of modern Egypt where she will lose heart and ultimately turn back to the Lord.

{19:2} And I will cause Egyptian to rush against Egyptian. And they will fight: a man against his brother, and a man against his friend, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.

Egyptian against Egyptian, etc. is the civil wars between the moderate and extremist Egyptians and other Arabs of Middle Eastern and North African nations, which proceed from the Day of Repentance (the first event of the Tribulation) and precede the consolidation of the extremist Arab federation and the outset of the WWIII.

{19:3} And the spirit of Egypt will be ruptured to its very core. And I will cast down their plan violently. And they will seek answers from their false images, and their diviners, and those led by demons, and their seers.

The false images, their diviners, and those led by demons and their seers the Egyptians will seek amidst the first part of the Tribulation refer to withcraft, pagan soothsayers, as well as false prophets led by the fallen angels. Right now there is a false private revelation/Marian apparition occurring in Cairo, Egypt.

{19:4} And I will deliver Egypt into the hand of cruel masters, and a strong king will dominate them, says the Lord, the God of hosts.

The strong king is the great Arab king of Iran who is the leader of the new Arab federation. The cruel masters are those the great Arab king will set to rule over Egypt during the years of the occupation after WWIII.

{19:5} And the waters of the sea will dry up, and the river will be desolate and dry.
{19:6} And the rivers will fail. The streams of its banks will diminish and dry up. The reed and the bulrush will wither away.
{19:7} The channel of the river will be stripped down to its source, and everything irrigated by it will dry up and wither and be no more.
{19:8} And the fishermen will grieve. And all who cast a hook into the river will mourn. And those who cast a net upon the surface of its waters will languish.
{19:9} Those who work with linen, combing and weaving fine textiles, will be confounded.
{19:10} And its irrigated places will begin to fail, with all those who make pools to take fish.

During the first part of the Tribulation the seas and rivers surrounding and flowing within Egypt will dry up. I am not sure if this will occur before WWIV or after WWIV. It could refer to the damage caused by the great Comet which will fall in three phases (the first three trumpets of Revelation) after WWIV, or perhaps be caused by the nuclear winter caused by WWIV.

{19:11} The leaders of Tanis are foolish. The wise counselors of Pharaoh have given foolish counsel. How can you say to Pharaoh: “I am the son of wise men, the son of the kings of antiquity?”
19:12} Where are your wise men now? Let them announce it to you, and let them reveal what the Lord of hosts intends for Egypt.
{19:13} The leaders of Tanis have become foolish. The leaders of Memphis have decayed. They have deceived Egypt, the corner of its people.
{19:14} The Lord has mixed a spirit of giddiness into its midst. And they have caused Egypt to err in all its works, like a drunken man who staggers and vomits.

These are sarcastic verse. The leaders and counselors are foolish because they do not understand the events of the first part of the Tribulation. They are far from God, confused. Spirit of giddiness means they have become frivolous, and lighthearted due to the tribulation. Men acting with no sense and not knowing what to say or to do other than be stupid and foolish.

{19:15} And there will be no work for Egypt that would produce a head or a tail, one who bows down or one who refrains from bowing down.

Egypt will not prosper during the first part of the Tribulation even though they are in league with the two very powerful Arab kings.

{19:16} In that day, Egypt will be like women, and they will be stupefied and fearful before the presence of the shaking hand of the Lord of hosts, the hand which he will move over them.
{19:17} And the land of Judah will be a dread to Egypt. Everyone who thinks about it will be terrified before the presence of the plan of the Lord of hosts, the plan which he has decided concerning them.

In that day marks a later period of the first part of the Tribulation. The shaking hand of the Lord of Hosts represents WWIV. Egypt will be a battlefield. The land of Judah represents the Allies who are victorious in World War IV. The plan of the Lord of Hosts is the last phase of the first part of the Tribulation after WWIV, namely the first six trumpets of Revelation.

{19:18} In that day, there will be five cities in the land of Egypt which speak the language of Canaan, and which swear by the Lord of hosts. One will be called the City of the Sun.
{19:19} In that day, there will be an altar of the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt and a monument of the Lord beside its borders.

Again in that day now refers to a later time, namely the Era of Peace. The five cities are inhabited by people who speak another language so I interpret this as the influx of people from around the world including some of the European exiles who will move to the Holy Land during the Era of Peace. The altar and monument of the Lord probably refer to a new basilica and perhaps new mosque for the remaining Muslims built during that time. The city of the Sun is probably a new city built up in the reign of peace.

{19:20} This shall be a sign and a testimony to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt. For they will cry out to the Lord before the face of the tribulation, and he will send them a savior and a defender who will free them.

During the sufferings of the events of the first part of the Tribulation a significant number of Egyptians will repent. The savior is the great Catholic monarch of prophecy.

{19:21} And the Lord will be acknowledged by Egypt, and the Egyptians will recognize the Lord in that day, and they will worship him with sacrifices and gifts. And they will make vows to the Lord, and they will fulfill them.
{19:22} And the Lord will strike Egypt with a scourge, and he will heal them. And they will return to the Lord. And he will be placated toward them, and he will heal them.

A significant number of the Egyptians will convert to the Catholic faith after the first part of the Tribulation. First the Lord strikes with various scourges of the first part of the Tribulation, the Egyptians repent, and then the Lord heals them in the Era of Peace!

{19:23} In that day, there will be a way from Egypt to the Assyrians, and the Assyrian will enter into Egypt, and the Egyptian will be with the Assyrians, and the Egyptians will serve Assur.

Sometime after the first part of the Tribulation probably during the Era of Peace a road will connect Egypt with Syria by way of the Holy Land. So the heavily populated region has a way to travel to Jerusalem to worship in the new Basilica. Yet centuries later during the second part of the Tribulation the Egyptians will serve Assur which is the Assyrian god, a symbol of Antichrist.

{19:24} In that day, will Israel be the third to the Egyptian and the Assyrian, a blessing in the midst of the earth,
{19:25} which the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying: Blessed be my people of Egypt, and the work of my hands for the Assyrian, but Israel is my inheritance.

Egypt, Syria and the state of Israel will live in concord and peace during the Era of Peace under the benign scepter of the great Catholic monarch. Many Catholics will live in this the navel of the world worshiping God in peace. After the great Catholic monarch dies his kingdom will be split into four lesser kingdoms and these: Egypt, Syria and Israel will make up the kingdom of the South, where centuries later Antichrist will be born (in Syria).

I fixed up the Oracle on Damascus a bit:

The Oracle on Damascus

{17:2} The cities in ruin will be left for the flocks, and they will take rest there, and there will be no one who may terrify them.

Flocks are able to take rest over the city of Damascus as well as other cities such as Paris, because it (and they) will be annihilated by the nuclear weapons by the Allies or the Arabs, hence greenery will grow over it during the Era of Peace and it will be good for grazing.

It is interesting to note that the French priest Abbe Souffrand (d. 1828) who I did not comment on in the private revelation section predicted something almost similar of Paris:

"Paris will be destroyed, so much so that the plow will pass through there. Then, between the cry, 'All is lost!' and 'All is saved!' there will not be, so to speak, any interval…. The Great Monarch will accomplish things so astonishing and so miraculous that even the unbelievers will be forced to recognize the finger of God."

Edited by kafka

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gcm-divine-revelation-xvi-isaiah-iii_08.html

Oracle on the Valley of Vision (Chapter 22 of the Prophecy of Isaiah)

The oracle on the valley of vision concerns Europe and the great Catholic monarch.

{22:1} The burden of the valley of vision. What does it mean to you, then, that each of you have even climbed to the rooftops?
{22:2} Filled with clamor, a busy city, an exultant city: your dead have not been slain by the sword, nor did they die in battle.
{22:3} All your leaders have fled together, and they have been bound by hardship. All who were found were chained together. They have fled far away.

These three verses refer to a general spirit of indifference, apathy and confusion over the first few events of the Tribulation which will prevail in Europe. Of course many people will repent however, some leaders will not know what to do or how to react, and so they will quickly flee from Europe once the Arabs begin to threaten and move their troops for invasion, thus abandoning their people. Still other European leaders will be captured, bound and tortured by the Arabs.

{22:4} For this reason, I said: “Depart from me. I will weep bitterly. Make no attempt to console me, over the devastation of the daughter of my people.”

Isaiah laments over the devastation of the European citizens he sees in his vision.

{22:5} For it is a day of death, and of trampling, and of weeping to the Lord, the God of hosts, in the valley of vision: examining the wall and the magnificence above the mountain.
{22:6} And Elam took up the quiver and the chariot of the horseman; and he stripped the wall of the shield.

The wall and shield are symbolic for the defenses will set up in preparation for the invasion of the extremist Arabs represented here by Elam which was an ancient region near ancient Persia. The quiver and chariots can represent modern weaponry such as automatic rifles and tanks, etc.

{22:7} And your elect valleys will be filled with chariots, and the horsemen will position themselves at the gates.

This is an expression of the invasion of WWIII and the occupation as a result of the victory of the extremist Arabs.

{22:8} And the covering of Judah will be exposed, and in that day, you will see the weaponry of the forest house.

The forest house is a palace built by Solomon. Here it represents the military bases of Europe going forth to war.

{22:9} And you will see breaches in the city of David, for these have been multiplied. But you have gathered together the waters of the lower fish-pool.

The breaches in the city of David are symbolic for the locations such as cities where the Arabs will invade and break through. The waters of the lower fish-pool are provisions for the people of Europe taking cover during the war.

{22:10} And you have numbered the houses of Jerusalem. And you have destroyed the houses in order to fortify the wall.
{22:11} And you have made a pit between two walls for the waters of the ancient fish-pool. But you have not gazed upward to him who made it, and you have not considered, even from a distance, its Maker.

These verses refer to the preparations of the Europeans for the war. They make all these preparations yet notice they do not even consider asking help from God and/or placing their trust in Him. This is a result of their unrepentance and moral apathy.

Edited by kafka

Oracle on the Valley of Vision (continued)

{22:12} And in that day, the Lord, the God of hosts, will call to weeping and mourning, to baldness and the wearing of sackcloth.

'That day' refers to the Day of Repentance. The first event of the Tribulation where God will illuminate the sins on everyones conscience and offer the gift of repentance.

{22:13} But behold: gladness and rejoicing, the killing of calves and the slaughter of rams, the eating of meat and the drinking of wine: “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we will die.”

The response of a significant number of people in Europe and perhaps in various places around the world will be frivolous. Instead of repentance, mourning, prayer and self-denial that day, they will be partying, drinking, feasting, etc. Some will think the end of the world is near.

{22:14} And the voice of the Lord of hosts was revealed in my ears: “Surely this iniquity will not be forgiven you, until you die,” says the Lord, the God of hosts.

God will be enraged by this rejection of repentance and spirit of frivolty. He will hold it against those people who partied that day for the rest of their lives and hold the debt paid for only by death even in spite of repentance after the fact. This same Day of Repentance is what will cause the upheavals and civil wars in the Middle East and Northern Africa. This same day will also sow many good seeds around the world.

{22:15} Thus says the Lord, the God of hosts: Go forth and enter to him who lives in the tabernacle, to Shebna, who is in charge of the temple, and you shall say to him:

Shebna represents the leaders of Europe before and during the first part of the Tribulation.

{22:16} “What are you here, or who are you claiming to be here? For you have hewn a sepulcher for yourself here. You have diligently hewn a memorial in a rock, as a tabernacle to yourself.
{22:17} Behold, the Lord will cause you to be carried away, like a domesticated rooster, and he will remove you, like an outer garment.
{22:18} He will crown you with a crown of tribulation. He will toss you like a ball into a broad and spacious land. There you will die, and there the chariot of your glory will be, for it is a shame to the house of your Lord.”

These verses are a satire on Shebna (the leaders of Europe). God will remove them from Europe as a result of the invasion and occupation of the extremist Arabs. Domesticated rooster is a mock. A rooster is a symbol of pride, yet it is domesticated meaning brought down to the level of the ordinary. The European leaders will be humbled by God. The crown of tribulation is a mock at their authority which they used to harm people such as passing, signing and upholding horrific laws in favor of abortion and euthanasia. So God crown's them with tribulation. The spacious land is the Americas including the United States where they along with many of the citizens of Europe will flee from WWIII and some eventually die out since the occupation of Europe is long.

{22:19} And I will expel you from your station, and I will depose you from your ministry.
{22:20} And this shall be in that day: I will call my servant Eliakim, the son of Hilkiah.

In that day represents the period of time when the European leaders are in exile. Eliakim is the great Catholic monarch! It is interesting to note that both Shebna and Eliakim are unaccounted for in history by the scholars.

{22:21} And I will clothe him with your vestment, and I will strengthen him with your belt, and I will give your authority to his hand. And he shall be like a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah.

The great Catholic monarch is a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem which is the State of Israel in that he will help rescue her from the siege of the Arabs in WWIV. He will rebuild Jerusalem in the Era of Peace, and rule her like a father something almost incredible to even think of when compared to the pre-tribulation state of affairs. So God lifts up the lowly man who is descended from a race of has-beens to humble and confound the proud European leaders and those who speak in high places: the media. This is the glorious work of God!

And he will be like a father to the Catholics (House of Judah) during the Era of Peace, supporting the Church and ruling in concord with her leaders while himself being a truly holy member.

{22:22} And I will place the key of the house of David upon his shoulder. And when he opens, no one will close. And when he closes, no one will open.

David and the great Catholic monarch are alike in that they are both types of Christ. David being the Old Testament archetype of Christ's First Coming and the great Catholic monarch being the New Testament archetype of Christ's Second Coming. So house of David is a fitting expression for Isaiah to use for the temporal secular authority of the great Catholic monarch which is bestowed upon him by the Angelic Shepherd, just as David was anointed by Samuel.

{22:23} And I will fasten him like a peg in a trustworthy place. And he will be upon a throne of glory in the house of his father.
{22:24} And they will suspend over him all the glory of his father’s house: various kinds of vessels and every little article, from the vessels of bowls even to every instrument of music.

The great Catholic monarch will rule over all those areas once ruled by his fathers the Christian kings of old going back to medieval times. He will truly hold all those titles passed down to him by his fathers as the rightful ruler of various areas of Europe and the Middle East. And he will inherit all those precious items salvaged after the war. Perhaps the Angelic Shepherd will use one of the old crowns of his fathers for his coronation.

{22:25} In that day, says the Lord of hosts, the peg which was fastened in a trustworthy place shall be taken away. And he will be broken, and he will fall, and he will perish, along with all that had depended upon him, because the Lord has spoken it.

This verse expresses the end of the great Catholic monarch. After he passes his kingdom will be divided into four lesser ones and will never be as glorious ever again, for the next truly great king to come is the King of kings: Jesus Christ who will firmly establish the fullness of his eternal kingdom.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='04 February 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1265321427' post='2051303']
Its a pity you still haven't read [i]Trial Tribulation and Triumph[/i].
[/quote]

I ordered a used copy of this from B&N...but the seller sent me the wrong book...so I'm still waiting while they ship the correct one to me... :annoyed:

If I finish, I am thinking of doing a light edit on all my posts and compiling them into a book. Also I am not sure about revealing who I think he is and why on a public forum which was my planned last post of this study. Maybe it is better if I put it in a book.

Edited by kafka

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gcm-divine-revelation-xvii-isaiah-iv.html

The Parable of the Farmer (taken from the end of Chapter 28 of the Prophecy of Isaiah)

{28:21} For the Lord will stand, just as at the mountain of divisions. He will be angry, just as in the valley which is in Gibeon, so that he may accomplish his work, his strange work, so that he may complete his work, his work which is foreign even to him.

The mountain of divisions and the valley in Gibeon are two instances where the Lord struck the Philistine armies for the sake of David. These are metaphors for the way in which the Lord will strike his enemies during the Tribulation.

God will be angry, yet attributes are undivided in God so it is Anger 'mixed' with His jealous Love for the Church, and Anger for His glory to shine once and for all. God in His anger corrects and perfects the Church and He also corrects and punishes the secular/world. Yet all of this is accomplished in one seamless work of God.

The Tribulation is expressed as God's strange work, since it is his unique work of salvation which transcends ordinary salvation history. The Tribulation is expressed as foreign even to God, since Jesus is God and he is yet to enact and experience some of the events of the future such as His Second Coming and the General Judgment. So in this sense these events are foreign to Jesus, even though He possesses knowledge of these in his Divine and human natures.

{28:22} And now, do not be willing to mock, lest your chains be tightened. For I have heard, from the Lord, the God of hosts, about the consummation and the abridgement concerning the entire earth.

The prophecies of God expressed in Sacred Scripture are so astonishing that some people like to make a mockery of them, yet Isaiah has heard them from God. They will come true and are truly beyond anything words can express. The consummation is the passion and death of the Church during the seven year reign of Antichrist which is the second part of the Tribulation. The abridgement means that this extreme second part of the Tribulation is shortened for the sake of the Elect, just as Jesus taught in his End Time discourses. They concern the entire earth, for two reasons. First since all the inhabitants of the earth are engaged in the Tribulation. Everything will be invited by God to participate in these times like a grand wedding feast. And all will suffer in some manner as a result of the events. Second, since the events of the Tribulation lead up to the consummation of the first Earth and creation of the new second Earth. Isaiah has seen all these things. There are numerous references to the first and second parts of the Tribulation in his prophecies. The New Heaven and the New Earth are expressed twice in the prophecies of Isaiah.

{28:23} Pay close attention, and listen to my voice! Attend and hear my eloquence!
{28:24} Would the plowman, after plowing all day so that he may sow, instead cut open and hoe his soil?
{28:25} Will he not, when he has made the surface level, sow coriander, and scatter cumin, and plant wheat in rows, and barley, and millet, and vetch in their places?
{28:26} For he will be instructed in judgment; his God will teach him.
{28:27} For coriander cannot be threshed with a saw, and a cartwheel cannot revolve over cumin. Instead, coriander is shaken out with a stick, and cumin with a staff.
{28:28} But grain for bread must be crushed. Truly, the thresher cannot thresh it unceasingly, and the cartwheel can neither disrupt it, nor break it with its surface.
{28:29} And this has gone forth from the Lord, the God of hosts, so that he may accomplish his miraculous plan and magnify justice.

God plows, sows, reaps, threshes, crushes the grain thus making a new and perfect bread of the Church during the Tribulation. The Church becomes a true and complete reflection of Jesus Christ. A new Host offered to the Father in union with Jesus. The New Jerusalem is the culmination of these events descending from the New Heaven down upon the New Earth. The Tribulation is a miraculous plan only God can accomplish, and of course many will cooperate with this incredible plan. It is a coherent sequence of events unfolding over many centuries. One unified and miraculous plan which God accomplishes and in the end all the Just will sing to Him: Glory!

The word 'tribulation' comes from the Latin past participle of 'tribulare' which means to oppress. Tribulare comes from the Latin word 'tribulum' which means threshing sledge. The threshing sledge or flail was used in ancient times and perhaps still is used today in poor areas of the world, to separate the grain from the chaff in a pile of harvested wheat. A person beats a flail against the pile of harvested wheat which causes the chaff to rise up in the air so that the wind would blow it away from the grains of wheat. A fitting metaphor for the sort of trial, testing and separation of the Just and the Wicked, which unfolds during the very solemn sequence of events of the End Times. To understand these things is precious wisdom for the Faithful.

Edited by kafka

http://trueandholyeucharist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gcm-divine-revelation-xviii-isaiah-iv.html

The Oracle on Ariel (Chapter 29 of the Prophecy of Isaiah)

{29:1} Woe to Ariel, to Ariel the city against which David fought: year has been added to year, the solemnities have unfolded.

Ariel is a symbolic name for Jerusalem. In the context of the first part of the Tribulation Jerusalem includes the modern state of Israel. The root meaning of Ariel is enigmatic. The Jerusalem Bible commentary says it means 'lion of God' however the New Catholic Commentary makes a sound philological argument that it means 'sign of God' which is the Cross. I will side with the New Catholic Commentary's judgment since it fits with my understanding of this oracle.

The solemnities have unfolded means that the Tribulation has begun, year added onto year means the woe or trouble of Jerusalem will last a long time.

{29:2} And I will surround Ariel with siege works, and it will be in sorrow and mourning, and it will be like Ariel to me.
{29:3} And I will surround you like a sphere all around you, and I will raise up a rampart against you, and I will set up fortifications to blockade you.

Jerusalem (or the state of Israel) will be under siege by the extremist Arabs during WWIII as well as during the years of the occupation of Europe leading up to WWIV. God will make Jerusalem like Ariel to Him meaning the siege set up by God's providence will serve as a sign of the future Church living in the more severe second part of the Tribulation which is the seven year reign of Antichrist.

God will allow the Church to be spiritually as well as physically under siege by the hands of Antichrist, the False Prophet, treacherous Church leaders (such as apostate bishops and priests), wicked followers of Antichrist and last but not least the fallen angels. By various means such as violence, and the abomination of desolation the Church will be in a dire state. So Jerusalem truly under siege at the hands of the extremist Arabs led by the great Arab king, during the first part of the Tribulation is a foreshadowing of the siege of the Faithful during the second part of the Tribulation as well as those evil years leading up to this extreme phase known as the passion and death of the Church. You see there is two levels of meaning to this oracle. The events and figures of the first part of the Tribulation foreshadow the second part of the Tribulation.

{29:4} You will be brought low. You will speak from the ground, and your eloquence will be heard from the dirt. And, from the ground, your voice will be like that of the python, and your eloquence will mumble from the dirt.

The state of Israel (or Jerusalem aka Ariel) is in a real sense already under siege today, yet this will become a more severe situation after the rise of the extremist Arab federation. Why will Israel be under siege and not taken by the Arabs? The answer is nuclear weapons. Israel will be most willing to use them against Iran and Iraq. The extremist Arabs are evil yet not stupid. They will not risk an all out nuclear war so close to the heart of their empire, so the Arabs will only go so far as to encircle Israel, yet not conquer Israel. She is Ariel, the sign of God.

Similar with the Church during the first part of the Tribulation and especially during the more severe second part. The Faithful will be humbled to the dirt. The eloquence of the Church which is the Gospel will be heard from the dirt meaning it will only reach a very few who are also in a humble situation. Yet the Church will never fully be conquered; She will be rescued from her enemies. She is the sign of God, the Cross.

{29:5} And the multitude of those who fan you will be like fine dust. And the multitude of those who have prevailed against you will be like embers fading away.

Now notice the sudden change. Those who have been fanning Israel, meaning agitating her, will turn into fine dust. Those extremist Arabs who have prevailed by besieging Jerusalem almost to the point where no one will survive, will fade away like embers. Why? WWIV.

{29:6} And this will happen suddenly and swiftly. It will be visited from the Lord of hosts with thunder and earthquakes, and with the great noise of a whirlwind and a storm, and with a flame of devouring fire.

WWIV will be executed swiftly by the Allies once the decision is made to wage an all out nuclear war. Israel will be visited from the Lord God of hosts through the army of the great Catholic monarch who place all their trust in God and are assisted by the holy Angels. They are the hosts of God. Thunder, earthquakes, great noise, and whirlwind are symbolic of weapons which yield a high amount of destruction. Flame of devouring fire is a metaphor for nuclear weapons. The extremist Arabs will be conquered by these means in WWIV. It will be the most horrific war the world has or will ever see. Yet it will also be glorious for the great Catholic monarch will rescue Ariel!

In the second level of meaning the Church will be suddenly and swiftly rescued by the Return of Jesus. And Antichrist, the false prophet, the apostates, the wicked men, as well as the fallen angels will all be severely punished during the event of Christ's Second Coming.

{29:7} And the multitude of all the nations that have struggled against Ariel will be like the dream of a vision by night, along with all who have battled, and besieged, and prevailed against it.

The change of Jerusalem before WWIV into the new Jerusalem during the Era of Peace will be so profound that the memory of the siege will be like a dream.

Same with the Faithful who survived the reign of Antichrist, who will see the effects of Christ's Second coming. It will be so astonishing that the memory of the siege will be like a dream.

{29:8} And it will be like one who is hungry and dreams of eating, but, when he has been awakened, his soul is empty. And it will be like one who is thirsty and dreams of drinking, but, after he has been awakened, he still languishes in thirst, and his soul is empty. So shall the multitude of all the nations be, who have struggled against Mount Zion.

The Lord will awaken the extremist Arabs and the people of Antichrist with such terror that they will be laid bare both in soul and in body for all the world to see how futile they truly are in all their evil. For they have struggled against God's love, pride, and joy. The city of Jerusalem and so much more: the Bride of Jesus Christ, the Church which is so much more precious. Mount Zion is beautiful to God, and so much more is the Church for she looks like Jesus did on the Cross. All for God. Sorrowful and suffering yet glorious and victorious.

{29:9} Be stupefied and in wonder! Shake and quiver! Be inebriated, but not from wine! Stagger, but not from drunkenness!

God's Deeds during the Tribulation are stupefying and full of wonder. Inebriating and staggering for all the world to see, experience, or even to hear about.

I will continue with the commentary of the second part of the Oracle on Ariel hopefully tomorrow. For there is still much more to say.

Edited by kafka