An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lockport Dominican Nuns

Saint Therese

Saint Therese

Well, pham, I just had a jjob interview for a second job. It seemed to go well..Please pray that I can get this job. :-) Thanks!

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='03 March 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1267633289' post='2065929']
Well, pham, I just had a jjob interview for a second job. It seemed to go well..Please pray that I can get this job. :-) Thanks!
[/quote]

Prayers to St. Joseph the Worker headed your way! :D :sign:

brightsadness

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 March 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1267641678' post='2066037']
Prayers to St. Joseph the Worker headed your way! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/signofcross.gif[/img]
[/quote]

ditto[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/saint.gif[/img]

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='03 March 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1267633289' post='2065929']
[/quote]

Praying for you... :pray:

Congratulations! I spent some time there in the past and it is a great little community. Best wishes! God bless you.

Saint Therese

This week I"m sending in the check that will finally get rid of all student loan debt. Awesome!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='10 March 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1268238223' post='2070346']
This week I"m sending in the check that will finally get rid of all student loan debt. Awesome!!
[/quote]
Way to go! That's great news... :clap:

brightsadness

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='10 March 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1268238223' post='2070346']
[/quote]

Glory be to God!!!

Saint Therese

Thank ya'll. Its so awesome- the way God worked this out. Unfortunately I can't share all the details but suffice it to say that it was very providential. "" And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28. I want to add for those who have debt as an obstacle to entering religious life- don't give up! Any amount of money is no obstacle with God. Just pray. And continue to pray. If God has called you to religious life He will help you find a way.
Amen.

Edited by Saint Therese

• 2 weeks later...