An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teaching Muslim Children To Hate The Jews

HisChildForever

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1266541707' post='2059062']
Anyway, to slightly derail this thread myself, here is a video of an Egyptian cleric who is preaching, and I quote,

"In a few days time, a very dangerous virus will attack the body of the nation. What virus? Is it AIDS? No, something more dangerous. Something more dangerous than Ebola, which dissolves the human body, more dangerous than cholera, which killed half of Europe a few centuries ago. I am talking about the Valentine virus, people."

Apparently the day will "destroy our relations with God."

[/quote]
I agree on all accounts.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Seven77' date='18 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1266544073' post='2059079']
What are you trying to accomplish by these posts if I may ask?
[/quote]

I totally see your point. I should start making threads about abortion, masturbation, and government. Because Phatmass doesn't have enough of those.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266546850' post='2059132']
And how would you define your behavior in this thread so far, MIKolbe?
[/quote]
honest.

and witty.

don't forget witty.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1266547059' post='2059136']
I totally see your point. I should start making threads about abortion, masturbation, and government. Because Phatmass doesn't have enough of those.
[/quote]
AND PANTS ON WOMEN!!!

we need more of those too!!!!!

:mellow:

KeenanParkerII

There's nothing passive about my aggression. I work hard in Islamic civ in order to gain an understanding of what it is and how best to defeat it. Revealing it for what it is is the first step. There are a lot of Muslims out there that would make wonderfully devout Catholics.

HisChildForever

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1266547080' post='2059137']
honest.

and witty.

don't forget witty.
[/quote]

I'm not "passive" anything.

HCF,

I posted a thread on Islam some years ago (entitled: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=35949"]Muslim attitudes towards the West[/url]), and that thread experienced the same off-topic spamming as your present thread. Sadly some of the members of Phatmass will make excellent Dhimmis.

May God grant you many joyful years,
Todd

HisChildForever

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1266547158' post='2059138']
AND PANTS ON WOMEN!!!

we need more of those too!!!!!

:mellow:
[/quote]

I was thinking of making one earlier.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1266547345' post='2059144']
Sadly some of the members of Phatmass will make excellent Dhimmis.
[/quote]

LOL, you're the best.

HCF,

I removed the negative point your received for the first post in this thread.

May God grant you many joyful years,
Todd

Sorry HCF, but some one has given you another negative point. :(

I apologize for that person's action, and pray that God will open that individual's heart to His Word, which is not found in Islam, but only within His Holy Church.

Edited by Apotheoun

HisChildForever

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1266548376' post='2059158']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEGsnWZKh8[/media]
[/quote]

You mean Islam is about dominance, not peace??

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1266548820' post='2059163']
You mean Islam is about dominance, not peace??
[/quote]
I know . . . it's shocking isn't it.