An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teaching Muslim Children To Hate The Jews

HisChildForever

HisChildForever

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1266548443' post='2059160']
HCF,

I removed the negative point your received for the first post in this thread.

May God grant you many joyful years,
Todd
[/quote]

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1266548713' post='2059162']
Sorry HCF, but some one has given you another negative point. :(

I apologize for that person's action, and pray that God will open that individual's heart to His Word, which is not found in Islam, but only within His Holy Church.
[/quote]

You want to know what I find disturbing? That I am receiving negatives not because of the content of my post (and that disgusting video deserves as many negatives as it can get), but that I am receiving negatives because my post is anti-Islam.

If we all spent half the time that we do talking about Islam by praying the Rosary, imagine the things we'd accomplish.

i have heard that islam literally translates to peace.

then i have heard it literally translates to submit.

I am inclined to believe the latter.

anyone know for sure?

anyone?

HisChildForever

Wow, look at all the negatives, Apo! Someone REALLY loves Islam and Islam's fascination with brainwashing children.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='18 February 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1266549032' post='2059168']
If we all spent half the time that we do talking about Islam by praying the Rosary, imagine the things we'd accomplish.
[/quote]
may God grant you many joyful years.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1266549046' post='2059169']

anyone know for sure?

anyone?
[/quote]
Islam means submission.
Muslim means one who has submitted.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1266549046' post='2059169']

anyone know for sure?

anyone?
[/quote]
I was taught that it literally transmits to submission.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1266549046' post='2059169']

anyone know for sure?

anyone?
[/quote]
The word Islam comes from the root [i]slm[/i], which means to submit or surrender, but a Muslim would hold that once one has surrendered to Allah and his prophet, he will find peace.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266549089' post='2059171']
Someone really is upset . . . to be giving all these negative points. :)
[/quote]

It's so lame it's hysterical, LOL.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1266549228' post='2059176']
submission is kinda harsh?

it sounds 'forced'. well, at least to me.
[/quote]
One can voluntarily submit. Where it becomes harsh is in the case of one who chooses later to leave Islam, because Mohammad taught that a person who apostatizes is to be executed.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266549357' post='2059179']
One can voluntarily submit. Where it becomes harsh is in the case of one who chooses later to leave Islam, because Mohammad taught that a person who apostatizes is to be executed.
[/quote]

We don't use words like "execution" around here when discussing Islam, it's not politically correct.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1266549066' post='2059170']
Wow, look at all the negatives, Apo! Someone REALLY loves Islam and Islam's fascination with brainwashing children.
[/quote]
Someone has a lot of points to waste. If I had not resigned as a Phatmass Church Scholar I would have a bunch of points to give out too, but the point system really has no rules set up for accountability, which makes it simply a popularity contest.

Edited by Apotheoun

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1266549357' post='2059179']
[/quote]

Even if they 'repent' of their apostasy and return to Islam?