An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Are Best Examples Of "good" Religious Recruitment?

LightofMary

LightofMary

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='28 February 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1267383634' post='2064313']
Ooops looks like i did step on a toe... sorry, no offence meant.:ohno:
[/quote]

No, not really. Just trying to make clear the intent of the thread.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' date='27 February 2010 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1267308724' post='2063906']
I love how the sister servants of the eternal word pray to the guardian angels of future sisters and ask them to guide those future candidates/sisters and protect and watch over them.
[/quote]

How beautiful it is to read that come communities are praying for the intercession of the guardian angels of future sisters. It must have been my own angel, or the Holy spirit that prompted me to do this but for the past couple of months I have been praying for the community that I may be called to that God will bless and protect them.

brandelynmarie

[quote name='vee8' date='01 March 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1267489008' post='2065002']
How beautiful it is to read that come communities are praying for the intercession of the guardian angels of future sisters. It must have been my own angel, or the Holy spirit that prompted me to do this but for the past couple of months I have been praying for the community that I may be called to that God will bless and protect them.
[/quote]

Excellent Idea! :sign: :pray: This had never occured to me before...