An Old School Catholic Message Board

KeenanParkerII

tinytherese

My first day of college I wore my Pope John Paul II t-shirt. People on this secular campus didn't have to wonder what my faith was. :saint: My agnostic-like friend even complimented me on it.

KeenanParkerII

[quote]Awesome. A couple years ago after Mass my pregnant mother was starving and since the drive was longer than 20 min my dad decided to stop off at McDonalds. We get our food, and do what we always do= prayed and began to eat. It was obvious we came from Mass for the girls were wearing dresses and the guys suits. This african american guy through out this whole time was smiling and nodding apporvally at my parents. Before we left he stopped my parents and told my dad and my mom they "were doing just fine"! It was really cute!
[/quote]
Haha, right on. Old family values are a rare thing these days. : (

Edited by KeenanParkerII

[quote name='princessgianna' date='04 March 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1267765060' post='2066927']
Awesome. A couple years ago after Mass my pregnant mother was starving and since the drive was longer than 20 min my dad decided to stop off at McDonalds. We get our food, and do what we always do= prayed and began to eat. It was obvious we came from Mass for the girls were wearing dresses and the guys suits. This african american guy through out this whole time was smiling and nodding apporvally at my parents. Before we left he stopped my parents and told my dad and my mom they "were doing just fine"! It was really cute!
[/quote]

if there was ever food that needed to be prayed over before consumption, its mcdonalds.