An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

With the Passover only one week away from Today, it's fitting to share all the new information which has been illustrated in this study on How Jesus fulfilled the time specific prophecies of the passover as well as his 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. With each page presenting little known facts about bible testimony and Jewish history which are primarily unknown to the Christian world; Those who take the time to read and understand what is shared by this study will find a treasure of information about our Jewish and Christian past. Enjoy the study. Here is the link.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...esurrection.pdf[/url]

The study is in PDF format so you will need a PDF viewer software for the link to work on your computer.

May the Heavenly parent bless you greatly so that you can hear the voice that was promised to those who seek and find the truth from God.

Todd Vetter

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='notardillacid' date='22 March 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1269314298' post='2078147']
Docudump
[/quote]

[b][u]3. The Rule of Legitimate Freedom: "What the Church allows is not to be disallowed."
[/u][/b]This rule means that in situations where the Church says that a variety of views or opinions is legitimate, I should not impose my option as a mandate on others. For example: we can receive Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue. Either one is acceptable.

[b][u]4. The Rule of Catholic Freedom: “There’s something for everybody, but not everything is for everybody.”
[/u][/b]This fourth rule is an extension of the one above. It applies the same sort of respect for diversity to the wider spheres of our common life. This rule is based on the recognition that “It’s a big Church.” God has given gifts of grace in an almost dizzying variety. Some folks are attracted to the Carmelite Third Order, others gather for charismatic prayer. Nobody has to live the Christian life exactly the way I do.

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='CatherineM' date='22 March 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1269313710' post='2078139']
We've all missed you terribly.
[/quote]

[b]6. The Rule of Integrity: “To do evil in order to accomplish good is really to do evil.”
[/b]Breaking one of God’s commandments is not the way to advance his Kingdom, ever. If, in the service of Christ, I act in an un-Christian way, I become a highly effective ally of the very forces I set out to combat. (Among those who are big “Star War” fans, this rule is sometimes referred to as the “Darth Vader Axiom.”)

It's best that you speak the truth about your feelings!

God Bless

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1269315538' post='2078158']
[b][u]3. The Rule of Legitimate Freedom: "What the Church allows is not to be disallowed."
[/u][/b]This rule means that in situations where the Church says that a variety of views or opinions is legitimate, I should not impose my option as a mandate on others. For example: we can receive Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue. Either one is acceptable.

[b][u]4. The Rule of Catholic Freedom: “There’s something for everybody, but not everything is for everybody.”
[/u][/b]This fourth rule is an extension of the one above. It applies the same sort of respect for diversity to the wider spheres of our common life. This rule is based on the recognition that “It’s a big Church.” God has given gifts of grace in an almost dizzying variety. Some folks are attracted to the Carmelite Third Order, others gather for charismatic prayer. Nobody has to live the Christian life exactly the way I do.
[/quote]
I suppose the Church hasn't outlawed docudumping....yet :evil:

todd_vetter33

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='22 March 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1269313295' post='2078130']
Oh good, you're back.
[/quote]

[b]5. The Rule of Modesty: "Not all of my causes are God's causes."
[/b]Yes, it's true that in many cases we invest our heart's devotion because that's what God commands for all his people. But that's not necessarily so in every instance. Some of my agendas are mine. It's right to embark on projects with a zealous desire to give God glory, but I have to remember that while it may be his will for me to take this on, there are cases when it's not his will for everyone else to join me.

This could apply to both of us. If your not interested in this information there are many other threads for you to participate in that fit your agenda.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

Vincent Vega

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1269315781' post='2078162']

This could apply to both of us. If your not interested in this information there are many other thread for you to participate in that fit your agenda.
[/quote]
I have no agenda. I have given my agenda to the Man Upstairs. I move where He moves me and I do what He tells me.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='notardillacid' date='22 March 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1269315749' post='2078161']
I suppose the Church hasn't outlawed docudumping....yet [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/evil.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Why would the Catholic Church outlaw docudumping. This has been an active practice of the Christian church since their beginnings regarding anything they do not fully understand leaving them with only fragments of the truth. This is what the study I am sharing with you will reveal should you take the time to review it carefully before breaking the ten rules For Handling Disagreements Like A Christian.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='22 March 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1269315976' post='2078163']
I have no agenda. I have given my agenda to the Man Upstairs. I move where He moves me and I do what He tells me.
[/quote]

Is God telling you to cloud this thread with giberish as you have done in the past when I have posted in this forum?

[b]1. The Rule of Charity: “Charity is primary.”
[/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal” (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love.

What I offer in my original Post I offer with love!

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1269315976' post='2078164']
Why would the Catholic Church outlaw docudumping. This has been an active practice of the Christian church since their beginnings regarding anything they do not fully understand leaving them with only fragments of the truth. This is what the study I am sharing with you will reveal should you take the time to review it carefully before breaking the ten rules For Handling Disagreements Like A Christian.

God Bless
[/quote]
What is the debate exactly?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='notardillacid' date='22 March 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1269316554' post='2078166']
What is the debate exactly?
[/quote]

Had you opened the link shared, This would be obvious, but since you asked and in the spirit of love for truth; The Catholic church has maintained the false doctrine and perception that the man named Jesus was crucified on a Friday. The evidence that I bring to the debate table when reviewed in full establishes that Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets with a Crucifixion on a Wednesday in the manner in which we keep time today in comparison to the manner in which God described time through the recordings of Scripture (words which God spoke).

Once again here is the link to save you the trouble of scrolling to the original post.
[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]

God Bless.

Edited by todd_vetter33

Vincent Vega

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1269316195' post='2078165']
Is God telling you to cloud this thread with giberish as you have done in the past when I have posted in this forum?

[/quote]
Yes, I'm the one spewing gibberish.

:lol_pound:

(By the way, I didn't say I said what He tells me to say - I hung on to my mouth, cause I don't think He wants to take the blame for the stuff that falls out of it.)

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1269315608' post='2078160']

It's best that you speak the truth about your feelings!

God Bless
[/quote]
I did speak the truth. I missed you because it's been boring around here.