An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1269468087' post='2079325']
It's only a lie depending on how you define the terminology I was using, as well as how you interpret the semantic meaning behind the sentence. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

So basically you were authoring confusion. I know God is not the author of confusion nor are the men who are filled with the spirit of God who speak the solid truth of God. Who do you work for?

Edited by todd_vetter33

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1269468170' post='2079328']
So basically you were authoring confusion. I know God is not the author of confusion nor are the men who are filled with the spirit of God who speak the solid truth of God. Who do you work for?
[/quote]
Authoring confusion? No, I'm not even published. You wouldn't believe what a good editor charges these days, not to mention printing costs. <_<

todd_vetter33

In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. So far, not so good, see perfect example of clanging cymbal above this post!
[b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary."
[/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love.

If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand. I presented facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand.

I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion.

Are you up for this challenge?

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics.

Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion.

I await your responses. hopefully they will be better than someones favorite picture of the wookie or ewok or [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=8057"][color="#284b72"]Nihil Obstat[/color][/url]'s uncanny ability to cloud a thread with gibberish leaving the thread polluted with the sound of a Gong in writing.

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1269468248' post='2079330']
Authoring confusion? No, I'm not even published. You wouldn't believe what a good editor charges these days, not to mention printing costs. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

One does not have to be published to be an author. One has to be published to be a published author.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img] P.S. here is a picture for ya.

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[color="#0000ff"]cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said:

Todd we have had this discussion already.
Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.[/color]

My Reply

Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie?

In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat.

[/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love.

If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity.

In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth.

I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand.

I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/color][/url]

I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics.

Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion.

If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok.

Edited by todd_vetter33

Vincent Vega

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1269468994' post='2079342']
[color="#0000ff"]cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said:

Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.[/color]

My Reply

Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie?

In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat.

If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity.

In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth.

I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/color][/url]

If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok.
[/quote]
Whoa whoa whoa

So are you really trying to say that Chewy is not a valid rebuttal?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='24 March 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1269474928' post='2079396']
Whoa whoa whoa

So are you really trying to say that Chewy is not a valid rebuttal?
[/quote]

In short I'm claiming that the Catholic church as well as her daughter churches (protestants) is riddled with testimonial Errancy and I am submitting my collection of evidence to back up my statement of accusation. Am I far from the truth based on the evidence i am presenting?

Here is the link to the evidence. Share with the world of Phatmass phorum the the greater truth if you have this.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said:

Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.

My Reply

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf[/url]

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='23 March 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1269317121' post='2078170']
Had you opened the link shared, This would be obvious, but since you asked and in the spirit of love for truth; The Catholic church has maintained the false doctrine and perception that the man named Jesus was crucified on a Friday. The evidence that I bring to the debate table when reviewed in full establishes that Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets with a Crucifixion on a Wednesday in the manner in which we keep time today in comparison to the manner in which God described time through the recordings of Scripture (words which God spoke).

Once again here is the link to save you the trouble of scrolling to the original post.
[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]

God Bless.
[/quote]

Got a friend at work who believes this too. Do you also believe in the literal interpretation of the Communion elements of bread and wine changing into the Body and Blood of Christ?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='24 March 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1269476546' post='2079422']
Got a friend at work who believes this too. Do you also believe in the literal interpretation of the Communion elements of bread and wine changing into the Body and Blood of Christ?
[/quote]

If you consider that the Food that comes from God's table (earth), the fruits, grains, nuts, mellons can be processed by the body to make your flesh regenerate (sustanance) then yes. The last supper was Jesus establishing a health message that would bring mankind back to the diet that existed before sin entered the world. If the Christ is to be inside each of us then we are to be filled with the annointing spirit of God. The temple must be clean to house the spirit of God. Our body is a temple.

For evidence I submitt testimony from an ancient Gospel which gives more details than our bible gospels for what Jesus stated concerning these things. Much of Catholic Eucharist theology is based on the bible half truth version of this testimony. This testimony is more complete containing what Rome omitted.

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, how camest thou hither? Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves and the fruit, and were filled. Labor not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of Man, Who is also the Child of God, shall give unto you, for him hath God the All Parent sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do that we may work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe the truth, in me who am, and who giveth unto you, the Truth and the Life. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then that we may see and believe thee? What dost thou work? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not the true bread from heaven, but my Parent giveth you the true bread from heaven and the fruit of the living vine. For the food of God is that which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread, and this fruit. And Jesus said unto them, I am the true Bread, I am the living Vine, they that come to me shall never hunger; and they that believe on me shall never thirst. And verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh and drink the blood of God, ye have no life in you. But ye have seen me and believe not. All that my Parent hath given to me shall come to me and they that come to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of God who sent me. And this is the will of God who hath sent me, that of all which are given unto me I should lose none, but should raise them up again at the last day. The Jews then murmured at him, because he said I am the bread which cometh down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary whose parentage we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur ye not among yourselves. None can come to me except holy Love and Wisdom draw them, and these shall rise at the last day. It is written in the prophets, They shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard and hath learned of the Truth, cometh unto me. Not that anyone hath seen the Holiest at any time, save they which are of the Holiest, they alone, see the Holiest. Verily, verily, I say unto you, They who believe the Truth, have everlasting life. [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]. AGAIN Jesus said, I am the true Bread and the living Vine. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness and are dead. This is the food of God which cometh down from heaven, that whosoever eat thereof shall not die. I am the living food which came down from heaven, if any eat of this food they shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give is My truth and the wine which I will give is my life. And the Jews strove amongst themselves, saying, How can this man give us himself for food? Then Jesus said, Think ye that I speak of the eating of flesh, which ye ignorantly do in the Temple of God? Verily my body is the substance of God, and this is meat indeed, and my blood is the life of God and this is drink indeed. Not as your ancestors, who craved for flesh, and God gave them flesh in his wrath, and they ate of corruption till it stank in their nostrils, and their carcases fell by the thousand in the wilderness by reason of the plague. Of such it is written, They shall wander nine and forty years in the wilderness till they are purified from their lusts, ere they enter into the land of rest, yea, seven times seven years shall they wander because they have not known My ways, neither obeyed My laws. But They who eat this flesh and drink this blood dwell in me and I in them. As the Father- Mother of life hath sent me, and by Whom I live, so they that eat of me who am the truth and the life, even they shall live by me. This is that living bread which coming down from heaven giveth life to the world. Not as your ancestors did eat manna and are dead. They that eat of this bread and this fruit, shall live for ever. These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum. Many therefore of his disciples, when they heard this, said, This is an hard saying, who can receive it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son and Daughter of man ascend to where they were before? It is the spirit that quickeneth, the flesh and blood profiteth nothing. The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not, For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who should believe not, and who should betray him. Therefore said he unto them, No one can come unto me, except it were given from above. From that time many of his disciples went back and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and we are sure that thou art that Christ, a Son of the living God. Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one also who is a traitor? He spake of Judas Iscariot son of Simon the Levite, for he it was that should betray him.[/size][/font]

AND it came to pass as he sat at supper with his disciples one of them said unto him: Master, how sayest thou that thou wilt give thy flesh to eat and thy blood to drink, for it is a hard saying unto many? And Jesus answered and said: The words which I spake unto you are Spirit and they are Life. To the ignorant and the carnally minded they savor of bloodshed and death, but blessed are they who understand. Behold the corn which groweth up into ripeness and is cut down, and ground in the mill, and baked with fire into bread! of this bread is my body made, which ye see: and lo the grapes which grow on the vine unto ripeness, and are plucked and crushed in the winepress and yield the fruit of the vine! of this fruit of the vine and of water is made my blood. For of the fruits of the trees and the seeds of the herbs alone do I partake, and these are changed by the Spirit into my flesh and my blood. Of these alone and their like shall ye eat who believe in me, and are my disciples, for of these, in the Spirit come life and health and healing unto man. Verily shall my Presence be with you in the Substance and Life of God, manifested in this body, and this blood; and of these shall ye all eat and drink who believe in me. For in all places I shall be lifted up for the life of the world, as it is written in the prophets; From the rising up of the sun unto the going down of the same, in every place a pure Oblation with incense shall be offered unto my Name. As in the natural so in the spiritual. My doctrine and my life shall be meat and drink unto you, —the Bread of Life and the Wine of Salvation. As the corn and the grapes are transmuted into flesh and blood, so must your natural minds be changed into spiritual. Seek ye the Transmutation of the natural into the Spiritual. Verily I say unto you, in the beginning, all creatures of God did find their sustenance in the herbs and the fruits of the earth alone, till the ignorance and the selfishness of man turned many of them from the use which God had given them to that which was contrary to their original use, but even these shall yet return to their natural food, as it is written in the prophets, and their words shall not fail. Verily God ever giveth of the Eternal Life and Substance to renew the forms of the universe. It is therefore of the flesh and blood, even the Substance and Life of the Eternal, that ye are partakers unto life, and my words are spirit and they are life. And if ye keep My commandments and live the life of the righteous, happy shall ye be in this life, and in that which is to come. Marvel not therefore that I said unto you, Except ye eat of the flesh and drink the blood of God, ye have no life in you. And the disciples answered saying: Lord, evermore give us to eat of this bread, and to drink of this cup, for thy words are meat and drink indeed;. By thy Life and by thy Substance may we live forever. JESUS was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin? And Jesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation. The priests indeed receive such offering as a reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins against the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment. Is it not written in the prophets, Put your blood sacrifices to your burnt offerings, and away with them, and cease ye from the eating of flesh, for I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them, when I brought them out of Egypt, concerning these things? But this thing I commanded saying: Obey my voice and walk in the ways that I have commanded you, and ye shall be my people, and it shall be well with you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear. And what doth the Eternal command you but to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God? Is it not written that in the beginning God ordained the fruits of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh? But they have made the House of Prayer a den of thieves, and for the pure Oblation with Incense, they have polluted my altars with blood, and eaten of the flesh of the slain. But I say unto you: Shed no innocent blood nor eat ye flesh. Walk uprightly, love mercy, and do justly, and your days shall be long in the land. The corn that groweth from the earth with the other grain, is it not transmuted by the Spirit into my flesh? The grapes of the vineyard, with the other fruits are they not transmuted by the Spirit into my blood? Let these, with your bodies and souls be your Memorial to the Eternal. In these is the presence of God manifest as the Substance and as the Life of the world. Of these shall ye eat and drink for the remission of sins, and for eternal life, to all who obey my words.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

[img]http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/the_lord_of_the_rings__the_two_towers/miranda_otto/towers2.jpg[/img]

JMJ
This is my picture. It belongs to the rule of women protecting the Church. I like ewoks, but I like swords better.

JMJ
Um, my papist mind is confused. So, if the Last Supper was re-establishing the diet of beofore sin entered the world, we are taking about the Garden of Eden. So, Adam and Eve ate unleavened bread? Does that mean they had a stove? According to the Douhey Rheims Bible (great translation of the Latin Vulgata) the only substances that Jesus Christ Consecrated at the Last Supper were unleavened bread and wine. By eating the perfect diet, would we be allowed to partake of meat? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]