Sign in to follow this  
IgnatiusofLoyola

Ten Things For An Aspirant Not To Say

PhuturePriest

Can I bring my smart phone when I enter? How else will I take selfies all day to show my friends #sisterlife?

marigold

Can I bring my smart phone when I enter? How else will I take selfies all day to show my friends #sisterlife?

I would pay good money to see your particular #sisterlife selfies.

Ancilla Domini

"Why do I want to be a religious? Ummmm...I dunno?" "No need to plan a budget. *giggles* I'm so bad with money."

Fixed. :P

Edited by Ancilla Domini

cartermia

Serious question: Can you were contacts if you enter? I always see sisters and priest with glasses so I was wondering if you could wear contacts if you enter.

SilentJoy

Serious question: Can you were contacts if you enter? I always see sisters and priest with glasses so I was wondering if you could wear contacts if you enter.

I had a bizarre mental image of nun contacts...

Cheap plastic lenses for glasses are about five times the width of poly-whatever lenses, and on a monastic budget I've seen nuns with some awfully thick glasses. What if cheap contacts were five times thicker than normal? You'd look like a nocturnal creature caught in the headlights...

maximillion

I'm not getting any visions from that incense stuff, should I be breathing deeper? Maybe your supplier gave you some duff stuff.....

SilentJoy

I'm not getting any visions from that incense stuff, should I be breathing deeper? Maybe your supplier gave you some duff stuff.....

Its okay, right, that I'm seeing apparitions? 'Cause I can ask Mary to quit it.