An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Catholic Fox

homemade chocolate milk + vodka + kahlua.

might be called a black russian? well its good regardless

laetitia crucis

Black coffee.

We're all out of International Delight Sweet Buttercream liquid creamer. :( Normally, I prefer just black coffee, but sometimes just a bit of hazelnut creamer or the Italian Sweet Cream creamer is a nice little treat. However, that Sweet Buttercream creamer was recommended to me by my sister and I decided to give it a go. It's delicious!

It's limited edition, so if you happen to see it, I'd recommend trying it out. Yum!

[img]http://www.internationaldelight.com/Presentation/Flavors/Limited-Edition/Sweet-Buttercream/bottle.jpg[/img]

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='08 June 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1276014419' post='2125697']
Coffee. :)
[/quote]

Yup. Same here!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' date='09 June 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1276119219' post='2126461']
McDonald's Mocha Frappe, much better than Starbucks!!!
[/quote]
At Tim Horton's in Canada, we have this drink called the Iced Capp. It blows both of those out of the water. :D

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 June 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1276119384' post='2126463']
At Tim Horton's in Canada, we have this drink called the Iced Capp. It blows both of those out of the water. :D
[/quote]

You are so right, my friend.

While in Canada one summer at a music camp, my roommate (from Newfoundland) took us to a Tim Horton's for an Iced Capp.

Worker: "Cream or milk?"

Me: :o "Did you just ask if I wanted [i]cream[/i] or milk???"

Worker: :mellow:

Me: :sweat: "Cream, please."

It was AMAAAAAZING!

Last spring, a Tim Horton's opened in Brooklyn [i]right next door[/i] to the building I worked in. To say the least, I was thrilled.

Iced Capps = EPIC WIN.

----

Wish I had one now.

Instead, I'm having some lovely Vanilla Sleepytime tea. :yawn:

Edited by laetitia crucis

laetitia crucis

Tangerine Strawberry Sunrise (Crystal Light), only until my coffee finishes brewing. :coffee:

Then it's on to try the new "Chocolate Chip Crème Brulée’" creamer! Hope it's good, otherwise it's black coffee for me.

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='11 June 2010 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1276268014' post='2127191']
Coffee.
[/quote]
samesies