An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Catholic Fox

laetitia crucis

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' date='14 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1276564574' post='2128990']
Jealous!! I love Chick-fil-a milkshakes (and chicken!).

I'm drinking plain old diet coke.
[/quote]

That was the first type of milkshake I've ever had from Chick-fil-a! Ahhhhhh, how glorious it is!

Have you tried this peach one yet? It's seasonal and will be gone by August 22nd (Queenship of Mary!) -- you MUST try it the next chance you get! Soooooooo good. :drool:

I love their chicken as well. After having Chick-fil-a chicken... no other chicken else compares. :woot:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' date='14 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1276567212' post='2129027']
Chardonnay
[/quote]

Oooh. [i]Nice[/i].

English Breakfast tea.

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='14 June 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1276567174' post='2129026']
That was the first type of milkshake I've ever had from Chick-fil-a! Ahhhhhh, how glorious it is!

Have you tried this peach one yet? It's seasonal and will be gone by August 22nd (Queenship of Mary!) -- you MUST try it the next chance you get! Soooooooo good. :drool:

I love their chicken as well. After having Chick-fil-a chicken... no other chicken else compares. :woot:
[/quote]

There's no Chick-fil-a's around here. :sadder: I need to get back to the East coast...

laetitia crucis

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' date='15 June 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1276627309' post='2129337']
There's no Chick-fil-a's around here. :sadder: I need to get back to the East coast...
[/quote]

:console:

Chick-fil-a needs to go nationwide. And GLOBAL.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='15 June 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1276659603' post='2129652']
turpentine acetone benzene
[/quote]
I hear benzene smells nice.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 June 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1276661942' post='2129702']
I hear benzene smells nice.
[/quote]
Most aromatics smell nice

Beer and Rum

An ethiopian blend from a local coffeeshop. My brother's nicer than he lets on, it is courtesy of him. :)