An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

MargaretTeresa

Almost told Mom everythin' last when we had this huge fight. It wasn't pretty.

And rotfl about the FSCC/SCC thin'. I visited the FSCC on Friday and Saturday. Check me blog.

FutureSister2009

Two things I am very excited about. I am excited for Philotheas tonight because we are going to be discussing the Disney Princesses and the good qualities they have that we should imitate as Princesses in God's Kingdom and the bad qualities we should stay away from! My favorite being Belle and how selflessly she gave herself to the Beast so that her father could be set free. That's such a brave thing. I can't wait for tonight!

And my Retreat is this weekend. We are staying at a Convent in Maryland and the topic is The Beauty of Womanhood. I can't wait to share about it when I get back!

laetitia crucis

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1316520415' post='2307534']
So I can't wait to hear about LC's time with the UK OPs

That was my random thing...
[/quote]

:wave:

Hellooo, my beloved VSers!!! :blowkiss:

I have much to say, but I'm not able to be online so much today (or yesterday) :paperbag: -- tomorrow is looking like the day for major updating!

However, I just wanted to say a big "HELLOOOOOO!" to all the new VSers! :welcome: :cheer: And a big "I'VE MISSED YOU" to all the pham I haven't seen since last year! :buddies2: :grouphug: (Alas... still no grouphug? :cry4: )

Also -- if anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask as well, that way I can be more specific in my updating. :nerd: Haha!

i<3franciscans

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1316608388' post='2308028']
I GET TO TALK TO SR MM IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance2: :dance3: :dance4: :dance5: :dance6:
[/quote]
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IS RIGHT!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!! KEEP US UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!! :nun2:

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1316608388' post='2308028']
I GET TO TALK TO SR MM IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance2: :dance3: :dance4: :dance5: :dance6:
[/quote]

Wooo hooooo!!!!

[quote name='laetitia crucis' timestamp='1316607538' post='2308025']

I have much to say, but I'm not able to be online so much today (or yesterday) :paperbag: -- tomorrow is looking like the day for major updating!

However, I just wanted to say a big "HELLOOOOOO!" to all the new VSers! :welcome: :cheer: And a big "I'VE MISSED YOU" to all the pham I haven't seen since last year! :buddies2: :grouphug: (Alas... still no grouphug? :cry4: )

Also -- if anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask as well, that way I can be more specific in my updating. :nerd: Haha!
[/quote]

Im looking forward to hearing all aboit it. Loads of people here have been talking about you, and I am hoping to have a little retreat at your community in the near future!

[/quote]

A big hello back and we def. missed you. Can't wait for the update!!

[/quote]

You've been seriously missed on VS! I cannot wait to hear how your postulancy went! :dance:

[/quote]

who are you???

:P

TeresaBenedicta

[/quote]

*tacklehugsquishclobber*

LC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!