An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

LaPetiteSoeur

Joyeux Noel! I realized today that if I enter in four years, this is one of the last (sort of ) Christmases I'll spend with my entire family. I thank God for such a wonderful, dysfunctional, hilarious family and pray for them!

i<3franciscans

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1324829417' post='2357377']
Joyeux Noel! I realized today that if I enter in four years, this is one of the last (sort of ) Christmases I'll spend with my entire family. I thank God for such a wonderful, dysfunctional, hilarious family and pray for them!
[/quote]AMEN!

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1324817902' post='2357345']
Nothing wrong with a little Christmas *hic* cheer, unless of course, you are posting online at the same time :P Then it gets a bit dangerous :) Good night and God bless.

:cheers2: :cheers: :beer: :drunk:
[/quote]
Well said!
Apologies to any whom I may have upset with my posts last night. They were not intended to be so but sometimes judgement and sensitivity falters and fails.

Edited by BarbaraTherese

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324861106' post='2357464']
bawk
[/quote]

And God says.... 'here chick, chick, chick, chick!'

I've got a meeting with the prioress of the Notting Hill Carmelites in January and I've just got an email back from St. Cecilia's so I'll be heading there next month as well, I'm hoping to do a few days retreat. I'm ecstatic, I can't wait!
:nun2:

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1325200909' post='2359625']
I've got a meeting with the prioress of the Notting Hill Carmelites in January and I've just got an email back from St. Cecilia's so I'll be heading there next month as well, I'm hoping to do a few days retreat. I'm ecstatic, I can't wait!
:nun2:
[/quote]

amesome!! :nun2:

Tomorrow, I go home. Monday, I fly to my friend's house. Wednesday, we drive to the vocations retreat. I'm kind of really very excited.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1325222256' post='2359838']
Tomorrow, I go home. Monday, I fly to my friend's house. Wednesday, we drive to the vocations retreat. I'm kind of really very excited.
[/quote]
YAAAY!
I think you told me before but where are you going again? (If you don't want to tell that is ok too)