An Old School Catholic Message Board

What My Faith Means To Me....

littleflower+JMJ

my faith is EVERYTHING to me, without it i dont know what i'd do. well, i might know a lil what i'd do, so i pray i never have to find out.

but my faith colors all aspects of my life, and without it i am nothing.

bump :cool:

Rebirth flame

I've walked a life without faith, and a life with, and though it may seem that Catholicism puts "too many rules" into play, they've helped me develope as a person, and realize what i need to do with my life. Sometimes the way is hard, but i heard it in a song once that "the road less traveled is the one He paved" and that makes all the difference to me. I love my faith and my God, so i can offer up any problems to Him. As others have said, my faith means the world to me, and i'd never turn back to the way i used to live.

My faith is everything to me, without my faith I'd be nowhere. MY faith has gotten me this far in life and will carry me on into the next.

In times when I've felt really down, my faith is the only thing that I'm able to cling to. Right now it's something I'm struggling with though, so please pray for me!

When I fail to the temptation of the devil I know I can always come back to god, being the lost sheep coming back. I have been praying my rosary different, and it has really had an impact on myfaith. I will go into details later!

Faith is what wakes me up every morning. Faith directs me in my life. Faith is what drives me....it's what keeps me going when I can't go anymore, when I've given all I can possibly give, Faith helps me give more. Faith is walking through open doors, and Christ draws me to do things I never thought I'd do.

Without my faith in Christ, there would be no reason for me to live my life. I would not have taught Sunday school classes or RCIA, I would not have given up countless hours and weekends to do retreats. I would not stay up all hours of the night to help people through struggles, I would not struggle for what I believe in. I would not have traveled around the nation to celebrate the Good News. I would not be going to Corpus Christi this weekend, I would not be Christian, I would not be Catholic.

I would not be testifying right now........

wow, didn't think I had that in me. :blush:

I love you Jesus. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Godbless yall Pham, I'm out

~S.