An Old School Catholic Message Board

Franciscans

franciscanheart

Little Flower

back to the topic here... I'm sorta discerning with the SSFPA (IM GONNA VISIT THEM ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). but also with Dominican nuns in Summit, NJ and Passionist nuns in Kentucky and the Carmelite sisters DCJ

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311107160' post='2270294']
back to the topic here... I'm sorta discerning with the SSFPA (IM GONNA VISIT THEM ON MONDAY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!).
[/quote]

These are my favorite sisters EVER! :dance: Have fun on your visit!!!

Little Flower

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1311109243' post='2270308']
These are my favorite sisters EVER! :dance: Have fun on your visit!!!
[/quote]

Thanks! Do you go on any of their retreats? I went on their last one - it was really avvesome!

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311110557' post='2270334']
Thanks! Do you go on any of their retreats? I went on their last one - it was really avvesome!
[/quote]

Yes! I was at the Come and See in June for like half a day, but I missed the spring retreat because I was away on break.

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311121984' post='2270495']
I was there too!!!!!!! :dance: I'm Marie!
[/quote]

Hahahaha! Such a small world! I'm Amanda (if you didn't see that in my sig) O, and how did the rest of the weekend go? I was so bummed I couldn't make the whole thing

This makes it official. There needs to be a code word or phrase to be said at every retreat, Come and See, etc whether or not you know if another phatmasser is supposed to be there...but someone else needs to come up with it cause I'm bad at that sort of thing.

Edited by Pax_et bonum

Little Flower

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1311122465' post='2270508']
Hahahaha! Such a small world! I'm Amanda (if you didn't see that in my sig) O, and how did the rest of the weekend go? I was so bummed I couldn't make the whole thing

This makes it official. There needs to be a code word or phrase to be said at every retreat, Come and See, etc whether or not you know if another phatmasser is supposed to be there...but someone else needs to come up with it cause I'm bad at that sort of thing.
[/quote]

I figured you were Amanda before I saw your signature because you were the ONLY ONE :mad: who left early. just kidding lol :P But it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I really didn't want it to be over. I especially loved praying the Divine Office :love: ... I wish I had one of those book things. But they are really expensive.

Are you planning on going on the fall retreat? And there really does need to be a code word... or maybe we could just somehow inconspicuously mention something about Phatmass and then any phatmassers would know what your talking about... idk :huh:

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311126970' post='2270628']
I figured you were Amanda before I saw your signature because you were the ONLY ONE :mad: who left early.
[/quote]

:sad:

You have no idea!! Originally the only thing interfering was VBS in the mornings, but then I found out I had a 7 hour practice Friday and then a wrap up Saturday morning. Then I almost had to work Thursday afternoon which would have meant I would have missed it completely! Hahaha that was a crazy weekend! I can't wait for the fall retreat; hopefully I'll be able to stay for the whole time lol Praying the LOTH with them is my favorite thing to do period. I would live with them, but Sr. Lois won't let me :P

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1311349974' post='2273834']
Look at the Franciscan bonding. :love:

Still no word from the sisters.
[/quote]

maybe you could send them an email to follow up. :amen:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1311350500' post='2273839']
maybe you could send them an email to follow up. :amen:
[/quote]
They don't have email. :) I called once. Now I'm just trying to be patient... :blink:

TeresaBenedicta

Still no word from the sisters.
[/quote]

Oh wow. When did you contact them?

franciscanheart

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1311352481' post='2273863']
Oh wow. When did you contact them?
[/quote]
March. Saw a couple of them in person at a retreat in May. Called not long ago.

Clare~Therese

[/quote]

:buddies: