Sign in to follow this  
JTheresa

The Ppc

IgnatiusofLoyola    1,192
IgnatiusofLoyola
[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' timestamp='1286580452' post='2178650']
Laughing hard here... you guys are nuts!... Maybe that is why i love you all so much! Where is my tree house now? rotfl
[/quote]

Your tree house is ready and waiting for you, set up just exactly the way you want it. (Don't ask how we know these things, we just do.)

Vee8 was supposed to guard your privacy, but now that she's gone all Carmelite on us, she claims that her intent all along was to attack you with her super-soaker water gun. Must be some sort of strange Carmelite ritual that I don't even pretend to understand.

If you need guards to protect you from Vee8 or extra locks for your hermitage door, just let me know, and I'll have it taken care of, pronto. We never thought we'd need locks, but all these novenas seem to have affected Vee8 in unexpected ways. We may have to rethink our policy of "no psychological tests." (We figured we'd all fail anyway, so why bother. Maybe we need them to weed out people who are too normal, but that still doesn't explain Vee8. She keeps telling me to "Stop and smell the roses.") :joecool: Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Indwelling Trinity    244
Indwelling Trinity
[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1286591284' post='2178709']
Your tree house is ready and waiting for you, set up just exactly the way you want it. (Don't ask how we know these things, we just do.)

Vee8 was supposed to guard your privacy, but now that she's gone all Carmelite on us, she claims that her intent all along was to attack you with her super-soaker water gun. Must be some sort of strange Carmelite ritual that I don't even pretend to understand.

If you need guards to protect you from Vee8 or extra locks for your hermitage door, just let me know, and I'll have it taken care of, pronto. We never thought we'd need locks, but all these novenas seem to have affected Vee8 in unexpected ways. We may have to rethink our policy of "no psychological tests." (We figured we'd all fail anyway, so why bother. Maybe we need them to weed out people who are too normal, but that still doesn't explain Vee8. She keeps telling me to "Stop and smell the roses.") :joecool:
[/quote]

AHHHHH... how you give joy to my heart! :blowkiss:

JoyfulLife    208
JoyfulLife
[quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1279680751' post='2145792']
I can see it now:

Us: Dear Bishop. Please grant your blessing to our community. We are Benedictine and Carmelite and Franciscan and Dominican and Visitandine and cloistered and semi-cloistered and not-at-all cloistered and we like to wear sandals except when it is cold. Or muddy. Then we like boots. When it is medium cold we wear socks with our sandals, but they cannot be white socks as that would be unfashionable and we wish to be nuns with a sense of style. And we like treehouses. And libraries with pictures but not too many pictures that they'll crowd out the books. And we have a hermit. Don't bother her, she's being quiet and contemplative. Also, don't bother her because vee8 is standing guard with a super-soaker.

Bishop: :shock: :wacko:
[/quote]

:rotfl:

I love this goofy little 'ol thread! :smile2:

Pax_et bonum    664
Pax_et bonum
[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1296795815' post='2208526']
I'm sad I've missed out on this one til now! :cry2: I love the post quoted above. :clapping:
[/quote]

Completely agree!

Pax_et bonum    664
Pax_et bonum
[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1337705973' post='2433707']
We had a PM religious order, but I can't find it!
[/quote]
Yes, I am a Hufflepuff (Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders).

Clare~Therese    325
Clare~Therese
I saw the title of this thread and I thought, "Pipes!"

[img]http://www.gharexpert.com/mid2/912200851549.jpg[/img]

Or is it p[i]v[/i]c pipes?