An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Really Feeling Hurt

Dave

littleflower+JMJ

i remember your bike!! that was horrible! but i bet ya anything ash, that guy or girl who stole your bike didn't go far! God will not allow it, i just know it!!!

:)

orangebanana.gif::JMJ does happy dance to see ash wednesday back cuz its been awhile:: banana.gif

littleflower+JMJ

also dave, just another thing, i know why your "godfather" thread is still growing! you posted it at 4 pm, its quite simple in fact, its still early!! ....now if your like me who knows everything about the phorum its a fact that the most traffic the phorum gets is during the WeekDay when everyone is at work on their computers, at the times of in the late morning, early afternoon, now these ppls are slacking at work and busy posting here :D ....so more ppl post during that time, just give it time, many phatmassers only have their internet at work so dont' sweat it, give it time........ ;)

God bLEss!!

+JMJ

luv ya dave!! :wub: :wub:

Dave, dude ... you rock. I've been for ages, and have threads die a painful, painful death. I was bummed recently when more people didn't respond to my worrying about my lil one, then I realized that I'm sure folks have their reasons.

Personally, I look for your threads. They are fun. I didn't respond to the Godfather thread, because well, I was trying to think of something better to say than just "congrats". Cause that's a really meaningful event.

And, Cure, as much as I know that you meant well ... it came off as rather harsh.

Anyway Dave, I dig ya. Your amesome. Don't feel bad. It will make me very sad. I don't like being sad.

I dig being glad!

Oh lord, its too early to be a poet.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I rarely posted on the old prayer board b/c there wasn't much to say. I would check the board at least once a week and offer up prayers for those intentions. I'm glad Dust changed it to what it is today.

I haven't seen your Godfather thread yet, I didn't see it yesterday when I was at work, so maybe that's why. I rarely get on at night at all.

I know it's easy to feel left out. The Phorum, even though I love it and all the people in it, is still an impersonal medium. Meaning, even though we post something we truly don't know what kind of impact it has had on others. We rely only on what is posted afterwards. Sometimes a lack of response does not mean a lack of attention or caring.

I've been very impressed by a lot of your posts and I think you are an amesome contributor.

You aren't the only one that has felt left out at some point. Please don't feel discouraged! And congrats on being a godfather! That is wonderful news!!!

Y'all are gonna make me blush! :D Be sure to take a look at the thread entitled, "I want to apologize to everyone." You'll see what I mean.