An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Countdown Thread

JTheresa

brightsadness

Next Saturday is IT for me. All the anxiety is gone. It's time for the next step!!! PLease know you'll all be in my prayers as I won't have access to the internet while in initial formation. My Mom has my phatmass info and will keep you updated.

You're the best Pham!!!

Anya

laetitia crucis

[quote name='brightsadness' date='07 August 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1281209095' post='2153690']
Next Saturday is IT for me. All the anxiety is gone. It's time for the next step!!! PLease know you'll all be in my prayers as I won't have access to the internet while in initial formation. My Mom has my phatmass info and will keep you updated.

You're the best Pham!!!

Anya
[/quote]

Blessed be God! -- Here's hoping God will do the same for my anxiety! :lol: :sweat:

Also, thank you so much for your continued prayers, Anya! I'm so excited for you! And please tell your mom a big "Thank you!" from us here while she keeps us updated! :clapping: Woohooo!

[quote name='alrichey53091' date='08 August 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1281316265' post='2154392']
28 days!!!! :shock:
[/quote]

LESS than ONE month!!! Just think, this time next month, YOU'LL BE IN THE CONVENT!

:shock:

It's a little less than two months for me... :eek:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='brightsadness' date='07 August 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1281209095' post='2153690']

You're the best Pham!!!

Anya
[/quote]

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Yay, Anya!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!! Many prayers!

IrishSalesian

T-Minus 6 days for me.
Novice, Salesians of Don Bosco.

I entered as a candidate August 27, 2007.

Prayers for all who are entering this year!

brightsadness

On Saturday my folks and I are staying at the Monastery. I enter aftyer the Divine Liturgy on Sunday. There will be a lunch after that for the Nuns and the folks at the Liturgy. I hope I can eat without messing up the postulant's dress or dipping the veil in the food.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

OnlySunshine

[quote name='JTheresa' date='11 August 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1281555402' post='2155962']

[size="1"]oh $h!t[/size]
[/quote]

:shock:

:P