An Old School Catholic Message Board

"young Nuns Getting Into The Habit" - Mtv News Video

SrBenigna

That's strange because I just clicked on the link I put in my post and it plays just fine. I also tested the link by pasting into a browser window in another site I had opened and it also played.

Just watched it.

AWESOME!! :w00t: :w00t:

Secular TV. And MTV of all of them! WOW!

They actually did a fairly good job, even though they focused on the negatives a lot.

fides quarens intellectum

wow - something good from MTV!!! Prayers that that short news clip burns the hearts of a few young women watching it!!!

Thanks so much for posting this - all glory to God!

[quote name='ksterling' timestamp='1284400837' post='2172664']
Interestingly, it would not appear that either of these young women stayed to be novices.
[/quote]

I don't know if that's true, but if so, at least we give kudos for them for trying religious life! :like:

I believe that will be the first and last thing I ever see from MTV. Great though! I'm sorry to hear that the two postulants possibly didn't stay on to the novitiate.

:nunpray:
Dieu vous benisse!

I guess I should have said where I found this video! I definitely do not watch MTV! Strangely, I found it on the Vocations section of a diocese's website. They should also put in a link for Phatmass and the Vocation Station video site or blog?