God bless you

In Christ

Blessings

Prayers

Some nice ones I've considered:

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

May God richly bless you

Peace be with you

I can't think of the others, but there were some really beautiful ones. I'll try to find them later.

Edited by JoyfulLife

southern california guy

[quote name='Wikitiki' timestamp='1285502278' post='2176023']
...I write "God bless" when I'm mad. :blush:
[/quote]

When you're mad? :blink: I always thought that it was nice to end a letter with something like "Take care and god bless"

I use several, May God bless you, or God bless you and yours, or Pax Christi. I have two cousins I email and end it with, get yourself to mass, soon!.

ed

I wonder if any you guys ever do this, I got it from my granny, may heaven be her bed, but when I use caveman mail I write on the back of the envelope J.M.J. which stands for for Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

ed

I have the following quote at the bottom of my emails:

"Do not say, 'That's the way I am; it's my character'. No. It's your lack of character -- Esto Vir! Be a man!" -- St. Josemaria Escriva

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1285557597' post='2176169']
When you're mad? :blink: I always thought that it was nice to end a letter with something like "Take care and god bless"
[/quote]

I know, it is; but when the rest of my message was some kind of rebuttal/responding to something rude, I'll type "God bless" in while punching the keys really hard. It makes me able to pretend that the person on the receiving end will read it and be able to decipher that if I were speaking to them in person I would have that snippy tone that some do when they say it when they're angry.

Also, it helps remind me to pray for them and sort of communicate it without signing off "Prayin' for ya, heathen!"

[quote name='Wikitiki' timestamp='1285795453' post='2176822']
I know, it is; but when the rest of my message was some kind of rebuttal/responding to something rude, I'll type "God bless" in while punching the keys really hard. It makes me able to pretend that the person on the receiving end will read it and be able to decipher that if I were speaking to them in person I would have that snippy tone that some do when they say it when they're angry.

Also, it helps remind me to pray for them and sort of communicate it without signing off "Prayin' for ya, heathen!"
[/quote]

hehehe... ^

most of my contact is with protestants, so I typically end with

Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated.
-Keenan G. Parker
JMJ