[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345777329' post='2473280']
:lol: I love your picture by the way.

Saint Rose of Lima :love:
[/quote]

Aw, thanks! I love St. Rose, too! :)

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345771129' post='2473210']
Don't get me to the nunnery yet
[/quote]

Awwww Lil Mon we already know it will happen...maybe August 28, 2013????

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345790376' post='2473395']
Awwww Lil Mon we already know it will happen...maybe August 28, 2013????
[/quote]

Uhhhhh tooooo earlyyyy...maybe in 5 years :|

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345859600' post='2473834']
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345859600' post='2473834']
[/quote]

As long as its not 10, 5 is fine! But why not sooner? Your love for the Sisters shines through in all your posts. They are a joy to read.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345869092' post='2473968']

[color=#222222][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]As long as its not 10, 5 is fine! But why not sooner? Your love for the Sisters shines through in all your posts. They are a joy to read.[/background][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Cuz I am amesome that is why......I am weird

My love for the Sisters shines through alll of my posts? Why thank ya....... :)

ChristinaTherese

Somewhere on the order of six (I've almost lost track, and I never made a perfect definition to use in counting, so I'm not sure if it's quite six) different women have guessed that you're discerning or said something relating you and nuns. And one of them was a Protestant missionary in Spain (AKA trying to convert Catholics (um....)). (We were walking through a place that used to be a monastery (it still felt like it should be one) when she said, "This is the choir, where you'd be." I was just really stunned and happy. :hehe2: )

[quote name='Christina Thérèse' timestamp='1345930536' post='2474198']
Somewhere on the order of six (I've almost lost track, and I never made a perfect definition to use in counting, so I'm not sure if it's quite six) different women have guessed that you're discerning or said something relating you and nuns. And one of them was a Protestant missionary in Spain (AKA trying to convert Catholics (um....)). (We were walking through a place that used to be a monastery (it still felt like it should be one) when she said, "This is the choir, where you'd be." I was just really stunned and happy. :hehe2: )
[/quote]

amesome, and WELCOME TO PHATMASS!

ChristinaTherese

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345939036' post='2474246']

[quote name='Christina Thérèse' timestamp='1345930536' post='2474198']
[/quote]
amesome, and WELCOME TO PHATMASS!
[/quote]

Clarification: She was saying that because I very muchly like to sing. Not because she was thinking about me being a nun. At least, I think that's what she was thinking.

Also: You find a reason to slip away from your family in the middle of the day for the Liturgy of the Hours.
You spend as much time as possible in the church around time for Mass every morning. (And dearly want to receive Him.... Alas, I must wait until I'm confirmed and all.)

Mary's Child

When you mention your discernment to a couple of people you just met immediately say I can see it. Or when you are talking to someone after mass and when you tell them they say "oh good I was watching you in mass and thought I hope shes discerning" :flex: .
When you spend your whole trip to WYD praying about your vocation and end up getting blessed by the Pope at the final mass :pope2: .