[quote name='In The Arms of The Lord' timestamp='1290527485' post='2188802']
The new one is on today. :)
[/quote]

That's what I thought. whew!!!!

In The Arms of The Lord

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1290546711' post='2188853']
That's what I thought. whew!!!!
[/quote]

My heart and soul were on fire! I didn't want to take my eyes off of the show for a moment. It was the last 30 minutes of the show, and it certainly wasn't long enough. I'll be watching it again if it gets posted online.

The Oprah website already uploaded a six page story about the Sister's and the show today; there are also a couple video links from the show today in the article: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Becoming-a-Nun/1

Also keep an eye on the Dominican Sister's website; maybe they will post it also.

Edited by In The Arms of The Lord

In The Arms of The Lord

Here are a couple of video links from the show:

The entering of the Aspirants: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Aspiring-Nuns-Report-for-Gods-Duty-Video

The Profession: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Marrying-Christ-Video

LaPetiteSoeur

It was awesome! My mom kept running down the stairs asking "Are the nuns on yet?" :clapping:

That Sr. Maria Silva is a hoot. She reminds my of my Calc professor. The only thing that could make this better was if the NDs had a show, too!

:nun2:

[quote name='Klaudi87' timestamp='1290560174' post='2188921']
Aw I missed it.

[/quote]

Me too :( got home late but I am hoping to catch it on youtube.

AllForYourGlory

It was so beautiful. I watched the few video selections again that they had posted on the oprah site. I must say though, avoid reading the comments below on the oprah site!!.... It makes me heart sink that some people are so devoid of the love of Jesus. I have to hold myself back from leaving my two sense... Thank the Lord i don't have a user name for the oprah site, but considering i have only watched her show twice in the past year (both DSMME episodes), i think i am safe for not getting a user name... I guess we just need to pray for those people who saw the episode and have such cold hearts towards the Church and above all, our Lord..

ohh there were a few comments saying, "isn't that polygamy"....We cannot put God love in human terms.

Okay, i am done or i will start to rant!

God Bless all and i hope those who didn't see it get a chance to view it!

watching the re-run now! it's just about on .. there was just a preview of it .. :dance: By the way, what a contrast the story before it was!! I was thinking when I first turned it on, maybe it's not a re-run tonight .. anyway, just a few more commercials :rolleyes: and it'll be on! :nunpray:

aww, that [i]was[/i] beautiful! I love how they emphasized the marriage with Jesus! :heart: All of the Sisters looked so happy! What a wonderful witness to the world! I loved to how they showed those other young women too at the profession ceremony who said they were discerning .. that one who just smiled really big .. how precious! :saint:

Edited by Chiquitunga

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1290571075' post='2188978']
It was so beautiful. I watched the few video selections again that they had posted on the oprah site. I must say though, avoid reading the comments below on the oprah site!!.... It makes me heart sink that some people are so devoid of the love of Jesus. I have to hold myself back from leaving my two sense... Thank the Lord i don't have a user name for the oprah site, but considering i have only watched her show twice in the past year (both DSMME episodes), i think i am safe for not getting a user name... I guess we just need to pray for those people who saw the episode and have such cold hearts towards the Church and above all, our Lord..

ohh there were a few comments saying, "isn't that polygamy"....We cannot put God love in human terms.

[/quote]

You echoed my sentiments exactly. First I was upset reading the comments, then I just felt sad for the folks who commented.

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1290571075' post='2188978']

[/quote]

Yeah, I read some of those.....kinda sad. Im hoping I get to see the full episode soon!

Don't forget that Oprah and probably most of her fans/audience are into that new age nonsense, etc so they would of course be ant-Jesus and anti-catholic. So much of her shows, guests, books she pushes is so bad.

[quote name='SrBenigna' timestamp='1290646438' post='2189135']
Don't forget that Oprah and probably most of her fans/audience are into that new age nonsense, etc so they would of course be ant-Jesus and anti-catholic. So much of her shows, guests, books she pushes is so bad.
[/quote]

Very true.