An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is Vee8?

dominicansoul

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293029778' post='2193955']
Im sorry :sad2:

Im really curious how "Elizabeth" got to post on VS after just joining? I thought we had to have ten posts but she got in on the first one. :blink:
[/quote]

:bash: so you're Elizabeth?

Edited by tnavarro61

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1293065416' post='2194029']
:bash: so you're Elizabeth?
[/quote]

No Im not. MissScripture was joking and I was joking back.

[quote name='Elizabeth of the Trinity' timestamp='1292911171' post='2193755']
Love you and praying for you brat! Merry Christmas!!!!
[/quote]

If this is who I think it is I love you, am praying for you and wish you a very blessed and Merry Christmas too. Im sorry I havent sent you a card or anything yet but if you are able to read this thread then you know the latest with me. Hugs Sister.

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293075871' post='2194063']
No Im not. MissScripture was joking and I was joking back.
[/quote]

I'm embarrassed. :blush:

Sorry to Elizabeth!

Guest Elizabeth of the Trinity

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293076848' post='2194067']
If this is who I think it is I love you, am praying for you and wish you a very blessed and Merry Christmas too. Im sorry I havent sent you a card or anything yet but if you are able to read this thread then you know the latest with me. Hugs Sister.
[/quote]

Smiles....:ninja:

[quote name='Elizabeth of the Trinity' timestamp='1293086004' post='2194091']
[/quote]

I wonder who you are.. Hmm...

[quote name='Elizabeth of the Trinity' timestamp='1293086004' post='2194091']
[/quote]

She strikes again! You got a new veil... it looks a lot like my ski mask. Thank you for taking the trouble to post and say hi to me it really means a lot! I know that its faster to just write something on here and those few words say everything but please dont get in trouble for this just send me a letter via snail mail next time ok. Either that or forget I exist but I think that would be net to impossible for which I am sorry....... nah actually Im not :P

MissScripture

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293090008' post='2194105']
She strikes again! [b]You got a new veil... it looks a lot like my ski mask. [/b] Thank you for taking the trouble to post and say hi to me it really means a lot! I know that its faster to just write something on here and those few words say everything but please dont get in trouble for this just send me a letter via snail mail next time ok. Either that or forget I exist but I think that would be net to impossible for which I am sorry....... nah actually Im not :P
[/quote]
It's their winter veil, you know, for a nice MN winter. :hehe:

Ok random whining, complaining, venting post.,

I got an email from the Carmel in BC where they said something like "each Carmel is like a Bethlehem" but the meaning didnt really click for me until now. Id been moping and lamenting Advent and the Christmas season out here in the secular world because I dont care about the stuff the world tells me I need for this time of year, or what they say this time of the year is about like sharing and donating canned goods. I dont care about food, presents, or even spending time with family and friends I just want Jesus above and beyond anything else. With Him I have everything, without Him I have nothing even if I have a room full of food and people and I donated every can in the cupboard. Anyway I was listening to one of my favourite carols, Angels We Have Heard on High, and one verses stood out anew for me even though Ive heard it hundreds of times.
[b] Come to Bethlehem and see
Christ Whose birth the angels sing;
Come, adore on bended knee,
Christ the Lord, the newborn King.[/b]

Bethlehem... Carmel... each Carmel is a Bethlehem where I can adore for this life on bended knee :love: LET ME INNNNNN!!!!!! Since I cant be in any Carmel right now I will have to suffice with having a cell, a Carmel, a Bethlehem in my heart where I can adore Him and silently, continually sing His praises. [size="5"]Gloria, in excelsis Deo![/size]

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293129793' post='2194146']
Ok random whining, complaining, venting post.,

I got an email from the Carmel in BC where they said something like "each Carmel is like a Bethlehem" but the meaning didnt really click for me until now. Id been moping and lamenting Advent and the Christmas season out here in the secular world because I dont care about the stuff the world tells me I need for this time of year, or what they say this time of the year is about like sharing and donating canned goods. I dont care about food, presents, or even spending time with family and friends I just want Jesus above and beyond anything else. With Him I have everything, without Him I have nothing even if I have a room full of food and people and I donated every can in the cupboard. Anyway I was listening to one of my favourite carols, Angels We Have Heard on High, and one verses stood out anew for me even though Ive heard it hundreds of times.
[b] Come to Bethlehem and see
Christ Whose birth the angels sing;
Come, adore on bended knee,
Christ the Lord, the newborn King.[/b]

Bethlehem... Carmel... each Carmel is a Bethlehem where I can adore for this life on bended knee :love: LET ME INNNNNN!!!!!! Since I cant be in any Carmel right now I will have to suffice with having a cell, a Carmel, a Bethlehem in my heart where I can adore Him and silently, continually sing His praises. [size="5"]Gloria, in excelsis Deo![/size]
[/quote]

Vee, this is a beautiful Carmelite heart speaking. May you find your way to your Bethlehem and your heart's desire.

I'm still praying for you and your contacts with BC Carmel, remember? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nun1.gif[/img]

[quote name='Orans' timestamp='1293168960' post='2194238']
Vee, this is a beautiful Carmelite heart speaking. May you find your way to your Bethlehem and your heart's desire.

I'm still praying for you and your contacts with BC Carmel, remember? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nun1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Aaaaaw thank you for your kind words and prayers! :) I just sent most of my post to B.C letting them know I think I now understand what they meant, I left out the let me iiinn part though since Im supposed to be window shopping. Once Ive shopped a bit more and have more certainty of where God is calling, and can tell a Community that, then I will ... knock louder.

dominicansoul
:| you do know that St. Terese came up with the concept of having a cell in her heart where she could be alone with Jesus, right?

...you are sounding more and more like her everyday.. :evil:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293213500' post='2194266']
:| you do know that St. Terese came up with the concept of having a cell in her heart where she could be alone with Jesus, right?

...you are sounding more and more like her everyday.. :evil:
[/quote]

I thought it was St Catherine of Siena [size="6"][b]OP[/b][/size] :saint:

dominicansoul

actually, it [i]was[/i] a Dominican Saint...the Blessed Virgin Mary!

"And Mary kept all these things, reflecting on them in her heart."

:P

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293216064' post='2194276']
I thought it was St Catherine of Siena [size="6"][b]OP[/b][/size] :saint:
[/quote]

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293216906' post='2194278']
actually, it [i]was[/i] a Dominican Saint...the Blessed Virgin Mary!

"And Mary kept all these things, reflecting on them in her heart."

:P
[/quote]

Also St. Francis :rabbit:

"Elizabeth of the Trinity" if you're reading, we have snow here. Everything will be closed for a week ;)