An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is Vee8?

dominicansoul

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293216906' post='2194278']
actually, it [i]was[/i] a Dominican Saint...the Blessed Virgin Mary!

"And Mary kept all these things, reflecting on them in her heart."

:P
[/quote]

[size="6"]Mary!!![/size] :love:
[quote name='holly.o' timestamp='1293385230' post='2194487']

"Elizabeth of the Trinity" if you're reading, [b]we have snow here. Everything will be closed for a week[/b] ;)
[/quote]

*snicker* [b]A WEEK[/b] !?!??!?! rotfl rotfl rotfl

[quote name='Elizabeth of the Trinity' timestamp='1293086004' post='2194091']
Smiles....:ninja:
[/quote]
Hmmm I wonder ... I think I know who this is! :) If it is ... :) awesome :)

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293390218' post='2194491']

*snicker* [b]A WEEK[/b] !?!??!?! rotfl rotfl rotfl
[/quote]

That comment was not intended for Canadians with their snowmobiles and snowshoes and snowplows and snowhorses and snowclothes and various other things that work in the snow. You have things like this, and Southerners just can't compete:

[img]http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_dec2005/VancouverSnowPlow.jpg[/img]

dominicansoul

i'm confused...why does that neon light say "Bud Light" when there is perfectly good Canadian Beer like "LaBatt's" to advertise? :blink:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293410662' post='2194544']
i'm confused...why does that neon light say "Bud Light" when there is perfectly good Canadian Beer like "LaBatt's" to advertise? :blink:
[/quote]

Im confused... why does every thread Im in turn into a discussion about beer???? Besides that sign should say Kokanee cus its better than Labatt Blue :P

dominicansoul

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293659266' post='2194981']
Im confused... why does every thread Im in turn into a discussion about beer???? Besides that sign should say Kokanee cus its better than Labatt Blue :P
[/quote]
because we are BOOZ hounds!!! :P

[quote name='holly.o' timestamp='1293403099' post='2194510']
That comment was not intended for Canadians with their snowmobiles and snowshoes and snowplows and snowhorses and snowclothes and various other things that work in the snow. You have things like this, and Southerners just can't compete:

[img]http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_dec2005/VancouverSnowPlow.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Thats Vancouver, they dont really count as part of Canada....

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293659375' post='2194982']
because [b]we[/b] are BOOZ hounds!!! :P
[/quote]

WE?!?!?!?!

so I guess the answer to the question of where is vee8 is... at the bar with ds!!

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293659423' post='2194983']
Thats Vancouver, they dont really count as part of Canada....
[/quote]

That's out of line, Vee.

Only part of Vancouver isn't really Canadian.

dominicansoul

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293659574' post='2194986']
WE?!?!?!?!

so I guess the answer to the question of where is vee8 is... at the bar with ds!!
[/quote]

by the way, Canadian Crown Royal Black is far stronger and has a better taste than Puerto Rican BAcardi Superior....

[quote name='truthfinder' timestamp='1293695139' post='2195163']
That's out of line, Vee.

Only part of Vancouver isn't really Canadian.
[/quote]
LOL
Current temp outside my window -21C or with the wind -30C. Current temp in Vancouver +2C :annoyed: hmmpf :stubborn:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1293733174' post='2195232']
by the way, Canadian Crown Royal Black is far stronger and has a better taste than Puerto Rican BAcardi Superior....
[/quote]

Im drinking Bacardi and orange juice to cure the current case of the Plague I have. It might also be scurvy but I figure the cure will work for both.

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293753395' post='2195298']
LOL
Current temp outside my window -21C or with the wind -30C. Current temp in Vancouver +2C :annoyed: hmmpf :stubborn:

[/quote]

Very true, but you do have to factor in the humidity, which makes everything worse.

[quote name='truthfinder' timestamp='1293754347' post='2195301']
Very true, but you do have to factor in the humidity, which makes everything worse.
[/quote]

I dislike humidity.

Random New Years musings.

At the start of each year I always wonder what the upcoming year will hold. Looking back at 2010 I never ever ... EVER imagined what the past twelve months would have been like. If someone had said to me Id spend three weeks with hermit nuns I would have looked at them like this :crazy: and if taht person had also said that same time would be in the company of the likes of Sister Indwelling Elizabeth of the GET OFF THE INTERNET I would have hit them with a chair! :bash: If she is reading this she is probably saying to herself that if she had known she'd have to spend time with the likes of me she would have hit herself with the chair! ahahahahhaa! Im so blessed that Ive gotten to know Sister Indwelling Elizabeth as well as so many other phatmassers, some of who are still here and some who have gone off to teh convent. I tried to stay distant when I first joined phatmass but that has obviously failed... and Im glad it did! Youve prayed for me, taught me, made me laugh, and DS has given me a concussion :bash: Im thankful for most of those things... most but not all! :P So :cheers: heres to an incredible 2010 and and a blessed and wonderful 2011 for each of you! :nun1: :nun2:

Edited to add
As much as I like phatmass and all its inhabitants I really hope next (and all subsequent) New Years Eve Im in teh convent!!!! If its God's will of course.

Edited by vee8

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1293841926' post='2195597']
Random New Years musings.

At the start of each year I always wonder what the upcoming year will hold. Looking back at 2010 I never ever ... EVER imagined what the past twelve months would have been like. If someone had said to me Id spend three weeks with hermit nuns I would have looked at them like this :crazy: and if taht person had also said that same time would be in the company of the likes of Sister Indwelling Elizabeth of the GET OFF THE INTERNET I would have hit them with a chair! :bash: If she is reading this she is probably saying to herself that if she had known she'd have to spend time with the likes of me she would have hit herself with the chair! ahahahahhaa! Im so blessed that Ive gotten to know Sister Indwelling Elizabeth as well as so many other phatmassers, some of who are still here and some who have gone off to teh convent. I tried to stay distant when I first joined phatmass but that has obviously failed... and Im glad it did! Youve prayed for me, taught me, made me laugh, and DS has given me a concussion :bash: Im thankful for most of those things... most but not all! :P So :cheers: heres to an incredible 2010 and and a blessed and wonderful 2011 for each of you! :nun1: :nun2:

Edited to add
As much as I like phatmass and all its inhabitants I really hope next (and all subsequent) New Years Eve Im in teh convent!!!! If its God's will of course.
[/quote]

Vee,

you've blessed us abundantly on phatmass. You've given me many things to ponder in your posts, and you've always amused me with your abundant and fanstastic use of emoticons.
I pray that you find the Will of God quickly, and join some Carmelite convent post-haste.
God bless you and Happy New Year!