An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

[quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1312295223' post='2280273']
Here is my question: What is the big deal with breasts? More specifically: Why are they universally fetishized and why do guys like them so much? Is it sociological or biological? Or freudian? What's the big deal?
[/quote]

I think it might be biological. After all, if you want kids of your own, you need a woman who has the *ahem* capacity to feed them until they are ready for solid food.

Here is my question: What is the big deal with breasts? More specifically: Why are they universally fetishized and why do guys like them so much? Is it sociological or biological? Or freudian? What's the big deal?
[/quote]

It depends. Part of it is supposedly the whole evolutionary thing. The other thing is that society as a whole fetishized it; in Victorian times for instance, cleavage was nothing at all to give a second glance at, because societal norms didn't hold it to be scandalous.

[/quote]

Because they're amesome.

If this was already covered , excuse me as I do not have the energy to read the previous 12 pages of this thread, I was wondering why do women always go to the bathroom in herd like formations? Men on the other hand hardly ever go to the bathroom accompanied by another man, there are a few exceptions but they speak for themself, like halftime, the seventh inning stretch, between bands at a concert, during a slow round at a boxing match and anytime a marching band appears during a sports event.

ed

AudreyGrace

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1312345880' post='2280668']
If this was already covered , excuse me as I do not have the energy to read the previous 12 pages of this thread, I was wondering why do women always go to the bathroom in herd like formations? Men on the other hand hardly ever go to the bathroom accompanied by another man, there are a few exceptions but they speak for themself, like halftime, the seventh inning stretch, between bands at a concert, during a slow round at a boxing match and anytime a marching band appears during a sports event.

ed
[/quote]

Because we wanna.

Having been in employment previously where I had to clean women's restrooms as part of my job, why do you all get couches sometimes?

missionseeker

Have you ever seen the lines for a women's restroom? Besides, do you honestly think we all ACTUALLY have to use the bathroom when go in packs?

:rolleyes:

• 4 years later...
On 8/2/2011, 11:07:05, Hasan said:

Because they're amesome.

I stand by this