An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

My question for the ladies is, how come a guy can like u alot, but then u dont like him back the same way, but then when that guy stops liking you because he has to move on, THEN you start liking him-why do yall want what yall cant have? Reply back then ask us a questioN lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Hmm...it may be that while you're trying to 'hook' us, you're coming off as rude, maybe even arrogant. But when you stop, you become nice, sweet, what a girl looks for in a guy.

Of course...that's just one explanation.

Men:

Why can't you be nice and loving and just put the toilet seat back done for your wives?!

Ok, I have a question for the guys. Why do you always go after girls fresh out of a long-term relationship? Seriously, it never fails, but then ya'll never go for girls lke me that have been single for 2 years.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:00 AM'] Ok, I have a question for the guys. Why do you always go after girls fresh out of a long-term relationship? Seriously, it never fails, but then ya'll never go for girls lke me that have been single for 2 years. [/quote]
yeah... why's that?

Homestarlover85

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:00 AM'] Ok, I have a question for the guys. Why do you always go after girls fresh out of a long-term relationship? Seriously, it never fails, but then ya'll never go for girls lke me that have been single for 2 years. [/quote]
come on guys..this is a really..goooood question

Do you "long-time" single women make yourselves available for a relationship, or do you send out signals that say "don't even bother trying"?

HomeTeamFamily

ok i dont know this from experience but i would say that because most guys are just looking for some action.....and girls on the rebound are more vulnerable than girls who have established themselves as single and appear to know what they want more......

why do yall go to the bathroom in groups.....

and btw....why dont yall put the seat back up when you are done? why is that just on the guys??

To the bathroom in groups question: We go so that we can talk about whatever we don't want other people to hear. Pretty simple, isn't it. And yes, that means if the girls your with go to the bathroom together, they're probably talking about you. Plus going anywhere alone stinks.

Now back to the fresh out of long-term relationship question. I'm not talking about most guys here. It has happened a lot with my circle of Christian friends too, so they're not looking for action. That's what bugs me. Just because I haven't dated some loser for two years means I'm not as desirable?

Edited by prov31girl

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:58 AM'] Is it so hard to put the seat back down? [/quote]
We'll start putting it down the day you start putting it up.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:13 AM'] ok i dont know this from experience but i would say that because most guys are just looking for some action.....and girls on the rebound are more vulnerable than girls who have established themselves as single and appear to know what they want more......

why do yall go to the bathroom in groups.....

and btw....why dont yall put the seat back up when you are done? why is that just on the guys?? [/quote]
Point #1 true from what I remember
Point #2 to talk about you guys (duh!)
Point #3 the majority of the use requires the seat down... leave it down. Or better yet, just close the lid... then it looks as nice as such an item can.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='willguy' date='Apr 21 2004, 01:17 PM'] We'll start putting it down the day you start putting it up. [/quote]
We'll start putting it up when you start doing all the cleaning.

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 10:49 AM'] Why can't you be nice and loving and just put the toilet seat back done for your wives?! [/quote]
Wouldn't it be better to just put the seat and the lid down? That way, no matter if you sit or stand, you have to do some work before doing your business. Plus, it just seems like it would be better to keep the toilet closed except when in use.