An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

HomeTeamFamily

[quote]Just because I haven't dated some loser for two years means I'm not as desirable?[/quote]

or God wants you to wait for the one who is truly right for you.......

Homestarlover85

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:20 AM'] Point #3 the majority of the use requires the seat down... leave it down. Or better yet, just close the lid... then it looks as nice as such an item can. [/quote]
LOL...best point ive heard all day :rolling:

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Apr 21 2004, 01:12 PM'] Do you "long-time" single women make yourselves available for a relationship, or do you send out signals that say "don't even bother trying"? [/quote]
All depends on what she's looking for. If she's looking to get married down the line, it may be that she wants to establish a friendship before a romantic relationshp. If she's devoted to God and has no interest in marriage, then she won't even bother, and guys will get that signal.

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:27 AM'] If she's devoted to God and has no interest in marriage, then she won't even bother, and guys will get that signal. [/quote]
Then why aren't the convents full? Or is there just something with the Lake Michigan water supply?

[quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:24 AM']
or God wants you to wait for the one who is truly right for you....... [/quote]
Yeah...sorry that was just a wee bit of bitterness eeking out momentarily. I really am happy being single right now because I know that's what God wants. This is just a mystery that I've always wondered about.

homeschoolmom

Do you find it funny that we have two conversations going on in this thread-- dating and toilet use... Hmmmm... coinikidink?

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 12:22 PM'] We'll start putting it up when you start doing all the cleaning. [/quote]
ALL the cleaning? Somehow that seems a little unfair. And yes, before you ask, I do help with the cleaning, so :P

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:33 AM'] Do you find it funny that we have two conversations going on in this thread-- dating and toilet use... Hmmmm... coinikidink? [/quote]
LOL!! :rolling:

Ok, new topic. Why do guys watch wrestling? It's like a testosterone-driven soap opera with nearly naked men.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:33 AM'] Do you find it funny that we have two conversations going on in this thread-- dating and toilet use... Hmmmm... coinikidink? [/quote]
Can we "flush" the toilet seat references from this thread?

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='thicke' date='Apr 21 2004, 01:23 PM'] Wouldn't it be better to just put the seat and the lid down? That way, no matter if you sit or stand, you have to do some work before doing your business. Plus, it just seems like it would be better to keep the toilet closed except when in use. [/quote]
I do that...

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:34 AM'] LOL!!  :rolling:

Ok, new topic. Why do guys watch wrestling? It's like a testosterone-driven soap opera with nearly naked men. [/quote]
Because WE'RE TESTOSTERONE-DRIVEN!!

Why do youse women try to emasculate us by criticizing normal guy activities (like testosterone-driven sports?)

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Here's my two cents:

A wife today not only does most, if not all of the cleaning, but she also holds a job. WOuldn't it just be common courtesy for her husband to grant her this one small wish?

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:44 AM'] Because WE'RE TESTOSTERONE-DRIVEN!!

Why do youse women try to emasculate us by criticizing normal guy activities (like testosterone-driven sports?) [/quote]
Actually, I have no problem with sports. I love watching Major league baseball and college football.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 11:46 AM'] Here's my two cents:

A wife today not only does most, if not all of the cleaning, but she also holds a job. WOuldn't it just be common courtesy for her husband to grant her this one small wish? [/quote]
Well, yes it would be nice...

In case HS_Dad is reading, I must confess... he's never (to my remembrance) left the seat up (we've been married a loooong time).... and he does the laundry because I hate it. He's the best hubby... But, he's never cleaned the bathroom in all that time either... but I would rather clean the bathrooms than do laundry....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Here's a question for you men:

Why is it so hard for you to remember birthdays, holidays, anniversaries?