An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Institute Of Franciscan Missionary Sisters

sistersintigo

Hello everyone. Does anyone have any idea what happened to this order? The wikipedia page on the SMMI has had some changes made...

• 10 months later...

To all those who wish to know: By decree of the Vatican, Patrizi can no longer be a religious in any way shape, or form. All dioceses that she has been involved with have been (or should have been) notified. The Sisters Minor of Mary Immaculate have been disbanded due to their population being practically nill since the issues of the two schisms. "Missionaries of the Heart of Jesus and Mary Immaculate" as well as the splinter group that Patrizi tried to form from this order have been dissolved by the Vatican and followers of any order that Patrizi is involved in cannot be recognized by The Church. 

If anyone wishes more official information on this (and there is plenty), please feel free to contact me via this site.

• 1 year later...
Little Therese

now sr maria partizi is finding another order called oblats francescana when it clearly states she is not to find anothe rorder. she is demonic toxic posion.

Please do ask them to get in touch with me so I can add them to The Vocation Operation  blog, which is a global directory of Religious. Thanks. 

Little Therese

I meant to say she is identifying herself as an oblata Francescana. She has written books and materials and taught lectured at conferences under madre Maria Elizabetta patrizi or under sr Maria patrizi. There is sr Teresa Kovacs in america trying to get the branch of patrizi in america. 

• 2 years later...

Elizabetta,

You've posted the same things on multiple threads about this suppressed community over the years (and according to your IP address, you posted in this specific thread two years ago under the name Little Therese). You're obviously hurting very much. However, Phatmass is a vocations forum to support discerners in their journey, and as there is no danger of anyone joining this community any more now that it has been suppressed, I don't think it helps to keep resurrecting old threads in order to post the same things. Your situation was highly unusual and discerners with established communities are very unlikely to face those problems. There are no Church officials posting here, and there is no psychologist who can offer online support, so we aren't the right place to keep dealing with this. I hope you find what you need, and I will be praying for you, but I need to close this thread.

• beatitude locked this topic