An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Community Of Perpetual Chat

tnavarro61

tnavarro61

So Max, HB and I were talking about the Phatmass Phriars of Perpetual Chat.. and since HB is a gal, we also have the Phatmass Sisters of the Perpetual Chat.

So we discussed everything about this community SERIOUSLY.

For the habit
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/habit68.png?t=1304345173[/img]
Those are the colors of the Phatmass. Obviously I drew that (hey my nose became pointed!) Really Maximillianus is very kind, he didn't give the phriar a beard (he knows I can't grow a beard to my disappointment). The cape is red (or brown? I am quite color blind I'm sorry), gray scapular, and the tunic is white. The colors is in honor of Phatmass.

The sisters wear red veils, gray scapulars, and white tunics. The colors are in honor of Phatmass. I am going to suggest that we wear a medal bearing dUst's face.

We may give the meanings of colors later on.

We got horarium which is very simple. 24/7 we will be on chat (and none is successful so far, I think) and that's it! We live to chat and to chat is our charism. It is our mission. It is our life.

And oh,talk about religious names. The rule is that we must have a very long religious name, and one must address each other with their long names. AudreyGrace already received her. If I remember it right, it is Maria Burgundofara Euphraxia (and there are two more names here, Audrey please supply the missing names).

Our monastery is the chat room. That's it.

So who are willing to apply? I mean, look at those habits made by Max.. who would like them and not join us in our mission to chat?

Edited by tnavarro61

tnavarro61

Joyful Life gets a free cookie for giving the first reply! You may claim your price at any Walter Mart. Just don't forget to pay.

and for others, religious names are being prepared for you. :evil:

tnavarro61

I was suggesting that the sisters wear four veils at the same time, and they must reach the sole of their feet.

FutureSister2009

First of all, how did you draw those? They are amesome! And I'd be glad to join this community!

HopefulBride

amesome job with the drawing Max, Nav I still think four veils for the sisters is too much, unless it goes down to 2 during summer months and 4 during winter.

btw the Phatmass Community of Perpetual Chat takes 4 vows (rather than the usual three)

Poverty, Humility, Acceptance and Truth (I think I got it right - Nav correct me if I am wrong) Anyone who feels up to the challenge of living those four vows is welcome and even if you don't quite feel it I think Nav is ready to chat it out of ya.

[I totally wish this was for reals cause I am loving both habits] ooooh I think I want to make myself this for Halloween this year!!!!! First I would have to learn how to sew but I am hopeful that it is very possible.

krissylou

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1304365656' post='2235883']
Poverty, Humility, Acceptance and Truth (I think I got it right - Nav correct me if I am wrong) Anyone who feels up to the challenge of living those four vows is welcome and even if you don't quite feel it I think Nav is ready to chat it out of ya.
[/quote]

I think those are GREAT -- as long as we don't interpret "poverty" too strictly.

After all, we must have our internet connections!

tnavarro61

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1304368199' post='2235924']
Will there be a third order/lay group associated? if so, sign me up!
[/quote]

No there will be no sort of third orders, as we deem it is not fitting to our charism. I am sorry. :P

tnavarro61

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1304353800' post='2235797']
First of all, how did you draw those? They are amesome! And I'd be glad to join this community!
[/quote]

It was Maximilianus who drew the habits, not me! haha!