faithcecelia

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1309039518' post='2258734']
[size="5"]I now only have 56 days left![/size]

[/quote]

:dance:

I'm hoping I won't be far behind you :nunpray:

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1309039954' post='2258736']
Brandie,

Are you still going to stay in their guesthouse for a week? I know next to nothing about Carmel but it seems that quite a few folks here on the phorum have been asked to leave. Have you questioned whether your particular place does that type of thing? You are so young and fragile that I would not want you to have experience something like that.:dance:

I'm hoping I won't be far behind you :nunpray:
[/quote]

faithcecelia

Darlene, every community - Carmel and otherwise - has the right to ask you to leave until you have made final vows. Discernment is 2 sided, and painful though it is to be sent away, it has to happen if things arent working out. From my own journey and a lot of what I have heard from others, the Carmels seem to send people away sooner (ie before the woman has realised herself that it is necessary). It is a big step, of course, but ultimately the only way you can find out if a community really is for you is to enter and try it.

HopefulBride

wow only 56 (well 54 now) This must be soooo exciting. Have you been able to gather all of your documents yet?

carmelite15

YES I do have all my documents.Thank you so much your prayers margaretTeresa!

Ohhh Here is my new video on youtube guys [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUDNh2GxdpM[/media]

faithcecelia

[quote name='Carmelover' timestamp='1309439427' post='2260754']
BRANDEE I LOVE THE TSHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!! :nunpray: :clapping:
[/quote]

Me too!!

Not long now, eh? Are the nerves kicking in yet?

Chiquitunga

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1309458025' post='2260956']
I try so hard not to be jealous because I know it's a sin. But I am. :sad:
[/quote]

FutureSister, I know how you feel, but ask God for the grace to overcome it. He will give it to you. Somehow the Lord has given me this grace, and I really feel different now when I hear of other people entering/discerning. My own discernment has been super long/crazy with so many strange paths I had no idea about at the start. I've wanted to enter young from the start too, and for the past fews year I've been upset every time I grow a year older. But I'm totally at peace with it now, and am extremely happy when I hear of others entering/hearing the call. I know I don't feel this way on my own .. it's totally the Lord. I'm just happy to see Him claim hearts for Himself and for them to live for Him alone, and not according to what the world would have us do/be. I think the Lord has especially been able to work in me this way because I'm living in the city now, and have encountered a lot more "worldliness" and evil that I did on a normal basis before. The world needs prayers!!! so many prayers!! :pray: ah, there are so many broken people out there!! :sad: souls need to be saved!!!!

So anyway, ask for the grace. He is so generous! And he loves us each completely and individually!

Edited by Chiquitunga

Clare~Therese

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1309380071' post='2260398']
Loving it Brandee!
[/quote]

^ This.
I'm happy for you, Brandee! :smile2: