An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Countdown Till I Go Off To Carmel

carmelite15

FutureSister2009

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1311285221' post='2273206']
You do not know how much I am gonna miss you I am so happy I got to meet you and you have really become like a sister to me!
[/quote]

And you to me! You've inspired me so much in such a short time! And I've learned so much about the beauty and joy of Carmel from you!

My sister in Christ. I will truely miss you. Though I do not know you physically, your journey has impacted me very much as I discern. Maybe, if God wills it, we will end up in the same Carmel. Alas, not likely, but I pray I will see you in Heaven with the Beloved someday. :) :nunpray:

inperpetuity

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1311221699' post='2272266']
Well they were the first ones that tuck me very serious and tuck me in like their little sister and with talking to Sr. Mary almost everyweek really made me see they were for me. But no I havent visited them yet when I go Aug20th that will be my first time seeing them. But they have the Latin Mass everyweek too :dance:
[/quote]

I will be praying for you. I totally understand what you are saying about them being the first to take you seriously. That means a lot doesn't it?

OnlySunshine

Only 3 more weeks, B! Can you believe it? Are you getting your stuff prepared for if you do enter immediately after your live-in? I know it's got to be a lot of work going through everything, especially before such a monumental step in your discernment. Prayers!

carmelite15

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1312047180' post='2278538']
Only 3 more weeks, B! Can you believe it? Are you getting your stuff prepared for if you do enter immediately after your live-in? I know it's got to be a lot of work going through everything, especially before such a monumental step in your discernment. Prayers!
[/quote]

Yes I am hoping to enter right after my live-in. It is alot of work ive been so busy now that I only have 3 weeks. But I am so happy that I only have 3weeks left!!!

MargaretTeresa

If I remember correctly, Facebook status said about two weeks... Or thereabouts.

:pray: many prayers! :nun:

Edited by MargaretTeresa