An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Guys Are The Greatest!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

+JMJ

I just wanted to say how amesome you all have been through the years. I am so grateful for finding PM and having so many wonderful memories. If you wish to write, you can find the address on the [url="http://db.religiouslife.com/reg_life/irl.nsf/org/181"]Poor Clares' Website[/url]. You will address it to Sister Angela. Thank you again! I will miss you all, but I will remember you all in prayer! I'm leaving tomorrow about 2pm after Mass and a little gathering afterwards.

OnlySunshine

I almost forgot that your entrance is tomorrow! May the Lord bless you and give you His peace. May the Holy Spirit descend upon you in this joyous time in your life. I pray that your vocation will come to fruition in the Poor Clare Colettines according to the will of God. I'm so glad I got to know you a little bit here on Phatmass. I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm happy that you are starting your new journey! All the best, Angela! You are in my prayers!

Chiquitunga

God bless you, Angela!!! Been thinking and praying for you! :pray: I will definitely write some time. I'm so glad I met you here. No worries that we didn't meet in "real life" Perhaps I will find a way to come to your clothing :) I have friends in Rockford :D Otherwise, eternity is just around the corner! Still you then! :wave: But I will definitely be writing you and begging you for prayers!! lol while I'm still out in the world! :beg: just one more year though, I believe. Okay, I will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow! What a beautiful day to enter! Pentecost and St. Anthony! God bless you, Angela!!! :nunpray:

I apologize if I upset you in any way the other night in chat with the talk of San Francisco :( I wish you all the best and will keep you always in my prayers. Go be a saint!!! :cheer:

HopefulBride

Lots of prayers for you as you prepare to begin your journey in Religious Life. I pray that this day brings lots of blessings to you and to your family.

:kitten: :wave:

ETA: [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nunpray.gif[/img] Edited by Chamomile

Chiquitunga

just happened upon this nifty set of pictures from the Rockford PCCs, and thought I'd post this here in honor of our new phatmass postulant :nun3:

Happy Feast of St. Anthony and Pentecost to all!

[img]http://www.prolifecorner.com/userfiles/Poor%20Clares%20All.jpg[/img]