An Old School Catholic Message Board

In Which Hogwarts House

IgnatiusofLoyola

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IgnatiusofLoyola

With the release of the last Harry Potter film, here's a little "personality test."

[b]In which Hogwarts House Would the Sorting Hat Place You?
[/b]
This question is NOT asking which Hogwarts House you'd LIKE to be in, but where you think the Sorting Hat would place you.

For example, I think the Sorting Hat would put me in Ravenclaw. In school, I was a VERY good student, which could also mean Gryffindor as a possibility, but quite honestly, I'm too big a coward to be in Gryffindor. Griffindors are supposed to be brave. I'm not nice enough to be in Hufflepuff (and I'm really bad with lethal plants), and I'm (thankfully) not evil enough--or ambitious enough--to be in Slytherin, although Snape was one of my favorite characters in the books. (I only saw the first 4 movies.) I also think the hawtest character in the movies was Lucius Malfoy. (I LOVED his long hair.)

Where do you think the Sorting Hat would place you? Explain your answer if you want.

Feel free to comment on other peoples' answers. Do other posters see themselves as other people see them?

If you comment, don't forget to put your answer in the poll on top, too.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Deus te Amat

Honestly? Probably in Gryffindor, as I am both an excellent student and not a coward. I am actually quite like Hermione, actually, straight down to the obnoxious personality and poofy hair. (Seriously. Middle school = Hermione's twin).

cruciatacara

Slytherin - I admire Snape and I like the idea of speaking passeltongue (sp?). I think they have a bad name because of the evil ones, but there gotta be some good Slytheronians, because Snape was loyal to Dumbledore and had to do the hard tasks (like kill him!).

Basilisa Marie

Hufflepuff, forever. I could have gone Ravenclaw at one point, but I just don't have the study habits. I really wish I wasn't such a real Hufflepuff sometimes...because the house takes the "rejects" as well as those who value hard work and fair play. But I contend that Jesus would have been a Hufflepuff. :)

TeresaBenedicta

I always wanted to be a Slytherin. And I think back in my day, I would've been. But as Dumbledore says to Snape, "Sometimes I fear we sort too early." Certainly that's where I'd have been sorted at age eleven.

Sometimes when I take tests I'm put into Ravenclaw. But honestly, I don't think I quite fit there. I certainly love to learn, love school, love ideas... but I'm a romantic at heart. I need a big a ideal to put my entire self into... and fight for it, down to the last.

I'd probably be Gryffindor.

she_who_is_not

I'd be in Ravenclaw, but in a Luna Lovegood kind of way. I'm smart but scattered. I would like to be in Slytherin.

InPersonaChriste

I have taken 4 different tests 2 times over. I got hufflepuff from the ages 10 to 13. then i got a lot of Gryffindor. Now it is saying that i am a Ravenclaw. :D which makes me happy cause Luna Lovegood rocks.
[img]http://papercastlepress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/luna-lovegood-with-3d-s-glasses-harry-potter-2763768-250-375.jpg[/img]

IPC

Hmmm. It used to be Ravenclaw out and out, but these days I think I'm leaning more towards Hufflepuff. The way I present myself and the impact I try to have on the world around me is very much a Hufflepuff one, even if I am wicked clever. :evil:

Gryffindor would be the soldiers, explorers and astronauts.

Hufflepuff would be nuns and nurses and kindergarten teachers.

Ravenclaw would be doctors and scientists and professors.

Slytherin would be politicians and used car salesmen.

[quote name='cruciatacara' timestamp='1310627233' post='2267315']
Slytherin - I admire Snape and I like the idea of speaking passeltongue (sp?). I think they have a bad name because of the evil ones, but there gotta be some good Slytheronians, because Snape was loyal to Dumbledore and had to do the hard tasks (like kill him!).
[/quote]
parseltongue.

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1310964529' post='2269230']
Gryffindor would be the soldiers, explorers and astronauts.

Hufflepuff would be nuns and nurses and kindergarten teachers.

Ravenclaw would be doctors and scientists and professors.

Slytherin would be politicians and used car salesmen.
[/quote]
:idontknow: i'm not any of those.