An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have You Ever Met Or Spotted A Celebrity?

OnlySunshine

Ex president Bill Clinton at his book signing in Issaquah Washington. Worked with his secret service agents on keeping the crowds in check. Guarded Tim MsGraws dressing room. Use the flash light for Stevie Nicks as she walked to the stage from her dressing room. Kept the crowd at bay as the Dali Lama walked by me. Said "Hello" to Carlos Santana as he walked past me behind stage. Searched Paris Hilton's handbag and "friends" as she entered into the polo grounds at the Coachella music fest in Cali. Told the actor Jason Statham that he could NOT ENTER backstage #2 as it was turned into a egress (exit) point. Put a wristband on CSI- Warrick Brown (2008) actor Gary Dourdan as he enter the music fest. Watched Lindsey Lohan throw a temper tantrum as my supervisor told her and her driver they could NOT drive through our gates reserved for "Talent" and entertainment " ONLY! Worked a event that Bizillionair Paul Allen's sister Jody and her security (worked next to him) were attending. On and on! To many to list! I have my job assignments (on paper) kept from years past.

Oh yeah... While not famous... I worked on the "Set" of the "Amazing Race 10" in July 2006 in Seattle. I had to sign confidentiality non disclosure paperwork. Reality TV shows...I don't care what it is....are scripted!!! "Breaking the Faith" is a prime example.

Did you guys notice that I posted three pictures?

Picture #1: Me and Green Bay Packer, Hall of Fame running back Jim Taylor, with me wearing his Superbowl I ring.

Picture #2: Me and Norman Reedus (Daryl) and Scott Wilson (Hershel) of The Walking Dead, and Boondock Saints.

Picture #3: Me and franciscanheart and MIKolbe.

It was funny because I included picture number three.

Nobody laughed.

i<3franciscans

I just got to hang out with Matt Maher and Audrey Assad a few nights ago. Does that count? :)

Since I am in your profile picture as I read this I was like... when did I do this?!?

Did you guys notice that I posted three pictures?

Picture #1: Me and Green Bay Packer, Hall of Fame running back Jim Taylor, with me wearing his Superbowl I ring.

Picture #2: Me and Norman Reedus (Daryl) and Scott Wilson (Hershel) of The Walking Dead, and Boondock Saints.

Picture #3: Me and franciscanheart and MIKolbe.

It was funny because I included picture number three.

Nobody laughed.

I was wondering who was in the third picture... but I didnt want to say anything and appear stupid. lol

ToJesusMyHeart

I accidentally met Audrey Assad and her husband at Mass in the cathedral in Nashville and talked to her for a brief moment afterwards. Accidentally meaning we both just happened to be sitting near each other in the pews for Mass. She wasn't singing or anything, it was just by chance as I was traveling through Nashville. :)

Ash Wednesday

Jay Leno is shorter in person. He was nice.

Prince Harry got on the plane behind me. I said nothing to him, I just thought "my life has nothing in common with this kid's."

Saw Cate Blanchett at Heathrow. She was so beautiful and stunning.

I just got to hang out with Matt Maher and Audrey Assad a few nights ago. Does that count? :)

I used to go to church where Matt was a music minister with Tom Booth.  Does that count?

I live close to where George Clooney's parents live, and my best friend lives right across the street from them. So yeah, I have met George Clooney, but I highly doubt he remembers me...

PhuturePriest

Jay Leno is shorter in person. He was nice.

Prince Harry got on the plane behind me. I said nothing to him, I just thought "my life has nothing in common with this kid's."

Saw Cate Blanchett at Heathrow. She was so beautiful and stunning.

How on earth is 5'11 short? That's "average" height for men (Though most that I've seen fall under that. I guess I live somewhere around Hobbiton or something).

gwbailey-300x198.jpg    Andy_Dick.jpg  2005A-heather-locklear-400.jpg

G.W. Bailey (at work), Ernie Hudson (at a comedy  club), Andy Dick, (at a Thai food restaurant), Heather Locklear (in Beverly Hills, go figure.)

All throughout my lifetime!