An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cat 'n' Missy's Badaz Thread

MissyP89

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1316478178' post='2307294']

He's a Marine. :|

[/quote]
I laughed, out loud. For real. And I hope you get your raise, I'd think in a supervisor role you should make more than the people in the cafe, but that's just my opinion...

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1316556968' post='2307769']
I laughed, out loud. For real. And I hope you get your raise, I'd think in a supervisor role you should make more than the people in the cafe, but that's just my opinion...
[/quote]

he really is a Marine! And he really did wind up on the floor. AND he really did stop bothering me. :|

I got a raise, not as much as I'd hoped. BUT I got less horrid hours than I'd thought I was getting. So I will take that trade. lol.

not my kitchen... you don't even want to see it. I avoid it. I'm almost thinking that my kitchen things will be the first that I pack up. That way she can't use them to make the kitchen more disgusting. :|

you don't understand. this girl cooks things and then doesn't put them in the refrigerator until the next evening. :x There have been the same dishes in the sink for a month. She decided that the table was a better place for her rotten veggies than the frige. But she couldn't be bothered to throw them out. :x

7 days.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1316797095' post='2308962']
you don't understand. this girl cooks things and then doesn't put them in the refrigerator until the next evening. :x There have been the same dishes in the sink for a month. She decided that the table was a better place for her rotten veggies than the frige. But she couldn't be bothered to throw them out. :x

7 days.
[/quote]
OMGOSH! I think you are living with my old roommate? She would leave her food out for days, eat off of the same food for weeks (she made lasagna, 2 weeks later she was still eating it, and offering it to visitors), and avoided doing dishes at all costs. Then she started ruining my cookware (which, granted, was cheap stuff, teflon coated, but seriously. I had used it once. Practically brand new. No reason it should've been all scratched up inside). Do you have your own bathrooms, or do you have to share? And if you have to share, when was the last time she cleaned that?? I was gone for FOUR months, and she never cleaned the bathroom, promised to do it as soon as I got back and a month later I finally cleaned it, because I just didn't feel like I was getting clean showering with all that mold and nastiness growing in the shower. I am totally sympathizing with you, right now! When you get moved out, you need to have a party. Even if it's just you partying. Seriously. It's a cause worth celebrating!

That reminds me of when I first moved to Rowan ... my junior year townhouse was hell. There ended up being this huge war between 4 of the 6 girls about taking out the trash ... eventually everyone got stubborn and just refused to do it.

So the can filled. And then it started to overflow. And THEN they started to stack the trash like some ridiculous game of Jenga. The entire house reeked, all the time.

Ditto with dishes. I kept all my dishes in my room because everything either got stolen or broken. And they were just as bad about cleaning. It was pretty awful.

Did I mention my foormate was a pothead? And smoked in her room (with the Christmas lights on, naturally!)

SO glad that's behind me. Thankfully, my townhouse for senior year was a good group. And clean. :|

Oh I remember the trash wars! Didn't your cousin do the same thing with her cups that you did with your dishes?

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1316797095' post='2308962']

7 days.
[/quote]
Sounds like my friend R.'s living situation. My friend T just offered to let him move in with him, because after a visit, there were maggots crawling in R's sink from where no one would do the dishes.