An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Was Almost Arrested...

Lil'Monster

Lil'Monster

[size=5]It happened a couple of weeks ago but I didn't say anything because I was ashamed but now I have to tell the truth. If you wonder why it is located in the Immature Fan Club threads well it is because it is immature to almost go to jail and also that it was a really stupid thing that I commited. I'm not going to go to lots of details but here is part of what happened:[/size]

[size=5]So one day while I was riding my bike on a dirt road, suddenly I got distracted and I didn't watch where I was going...because I thought I saw a deer in a cornfield... when I started to pay attention what I was doing, I was going off the road and into a ditch but as I was about to stop, a dumb branch hit my head and I was knocked out!!!!! I don't remember when I woke up but I found myself stealing a cow!!!! I don't know why though it was probably my head wound but the farmer's son took me to the hospital! I didn't have any concussion but I just had a huge headache though. They bandage my head and gave me some medicine to ease the my huge headache that I had. So the farmer's son took me back to his home where I rested for a couple of days. But the next day I was my normal self and I didn't really remember what happened the day before but it doesn't really matter. Oh the farmer didn't press charges against me because of my accident!!!!!![/size]

[size=5]But I have to confess something, the farmer's son and I are...um....well...in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I kind have knew the farmer and his family before this happened but I didn't fall in love with the son until little later on....[/size]

[size=5]His name is Chris :drool: [/size]

[size=5]He's Catholic and gorgeous!!!!!!!! :love:[/size]

[size=5]I love him soooooooooooo much! :smile2:[/size]

[size=5]By the way, he's heck of a good kisser! Also he told me the same thing :smile2:[/size]

Lil'Monster

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1312858384' post='2284167']
uh, especially since you're 10.
[/quote]

IM 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me get Chris on you cuz he will!

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1312858479' post='2284191']

IM 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me get Chris on you cuz he will!
[/quote]
i ain't a skeered

Lil'Monster

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1312858538' post='2284202']
i ain't a skeered
[/quote]

well u should be

Lil'Monster

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312858633' post='2284213']
:o
[/quote]

why that look? r u suprised?