An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Saturday!

Maximilianus

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1316905838' post='2309389']I almost forgot!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media][/quote]

Now I get it..

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1316945615' post='2309641']
I missed Saturday.
[/quote]

You didn't miss much. You'll catch it next time.

missionseeker

Today, I am going to a wedding (of a PMer, actually) and then I am working until 3am.

I hope that today does not follow in the pattern... The last day I worked, the dishwasher burned out. Today the electricity to the entire town went out right before 2am. We had to close only 1/4 lights, no fridges, register (and no keys, since they were in the register. Had to call security to get them to lock them) the ovens weren't working. We owe people food because we couldn't cook. The pumps for the chemicals didn't work (thank god for bleach) AND ... there was NO A/C :|

Sometimes... life just hates me. lol

Today, I am going to a wedding (of a PMer, actually) and then I am working until 3am.

I hope that today does not follow in the pattern... The last day I worked, the dishwasher burned out. Today the electricity to the entire town went out right before 2am. We had to close only 1/4 lights, no fridges, register (and no keys, since they were in the register. Had to call security to get them to lock them) the ovens weren't working. We owe people food because we couldn't cook. The pumps for the chemicals didn't work (thank god for bleach) AND ... there was NO A/C :|

Sometimes... life just hates me. lol