An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Saturday!

Maximilianus

Maximilianus

Whiskey Tango Hotel!

There is no baseball on TV

Now I have to watch something else, or actually do something productive... on a Saturday.

Cap and ball revolvers today, lots of smoke but some great accuracy.

Followed by baseball and some good dunkel and dopplebock, good Saturday.

dominicansoul

Went to my boss' Halloween party last night.  Everybody came dressed but face painted like those dia de los muertes skeletons.  I didn't get the memo.  I was just a farmer with my cow.  The cow was another coworker acquaintance of mine.  She didn't face paint either.  Needless to say, we left early. :| 

• 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul

I don't know why, but the German town to the south of me doesn't' do "Oktoberfest." :|  They wait until the first week of NOVEMBER to celebrate beer and wurst.  Go figure.  It should start TODAY!  

I'm excited for this coming week though!!! :w00t:  Get out the liederhosen and steins!

1 hour ago, dominicansoul said:

I don't know why, but the German town to the south of me doesn't' do "Oktoberfest." :|  They wait until the first week of NOVEMBER to celebrate beer and wurst.  Go figure.  It should start TODAY!  

I'm excited for this coming week though!!! :w00t:  Get out the liederhosen and steins!IIt

They don't do oktoberfest because everyone else does. The real oktoberfest ended 3 weeks ago. Props to that town.

• 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul

IMG_1723.JPG

I drank Spaten Oktoberfest, ate wurst on a stick, potato pancakes, apple strudel and danced polka.   I got a little inebriated and thought I was seeing things when I ran into this guy.  Lol

Spaten Oktoberfest

I shall now prop many of your post for this.

I spent Saturday zeroing in the rifle I may be using for the chase this fall/winter... and had soem Spaten Dopplebock.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Maximilianus

Was I supposed to leave a box of grass under my bed for the Three King's camels/horses for yesterday, or am I suppose to do this tonight?

On December 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM, dominicansoul said:

I bought this.  Gonna take it up on campus and ride it.  This will be a very fun Saturday! 

IMG_1772.PNG

I was sceptical but that thing is fun!

On January 7, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Maximilianus said:

Was I supposed to leave a box of grass under my bed for the Three King's camels/horses for yesterday, or am I suppose to do this tonight?

I didn't get them anything. Maybe I'll have a beer to celebrate epiphany and the baptism and not breaking myself or that segway

On November 12, 2016 at 7:55 AM, dominicansoul said:

Going to wurstfest today!  Sooo excited!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

Was it the worst fest ever?? :P. Friesenhause

• 4 weeks later...