An Old School Catholic Message Board

Snow?!?!?!

got2luvjc

We just had the last pile of snow melt here last Saturday. That's the big mountain the city makes when they plow the streets. They said it melted at 9am. That must be a great job, just watching a big mountain of snow melt all summer. Wonder what it pays an hour.

It's 87 here. But we're supposed to have five days of rain, so maybe it'll cool off.

Wait, that's funny! It's NEVER cool here. Except in December.

I love, love, LOVE snow! :icey2: :icey: We had completely unseasonal snow the day of my clothing and it had all melted by the next day. I'm convinced it was sent especially for me :hehe2:

We have about a foot of snow here. It s been really fun because its like 75 so we're sledding in our shorts. pretty cool. we have another blizzard coming next week. probably wont be able to get to work. oh well. i can sled!

brandelynmarie

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1316307786' post='2306060']
I love, love, LOVE snow! :icey2: :icey: We had completely unseasonal snow the day of my clothing and it had all melted by the next day. I'm convinced it was sent especially for me :hehe2:
[/quote]

Reminds me of St. Therese!

Have yet to see any snow where I live but I was checking the snow pack data and it looks like the mountains got some snow already.