An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings In The Resurrected Christ!

Edward Palamar

[quote name='FrancisServusChristi' timestamp='1333522308' post='2412777']
Do not follow this anti-christ!
[/quote]

DO NOT TRY TO DISSUADE ME FROM FOLLOWING A PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, CRETIN!

Guest FrancisServusChristi

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1333522401' post='2412778']
DO NOT TRY TO DISSUADE ME FROM FOLLOWING A PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, CRETIN!
[/quote]

kk

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333504084' post='2412623']
the real John the Baptist, never complimented himself. He said he wasn't fit to tie the straps of Jesus' sandals.
[/quote]

This one time there was this guy who asked me if I wanted to hear him play the banjo, and I said, "yes." He played and I said, "you're good," and he said, "yea, I know." Yet another who could learn from the real John the Baptist.

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333496237' post='2412496']
How many resurrected Saints of Christ have you met on the Internet?
[/quote]

• 1 month later...
Edward Palamar

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Thanks Edward.[/quote]
For what?

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Tell Jesus HI for me.[/quote]
You can speak to Him directly in prayer.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Oh can you tell us when Jesus is coming back.[/quote]
That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Sorry, was that rude to ask?[/quote]
You didn't use a question mark, so to some, perhaps, you didn't really ask.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1316403042' post='2306642']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ[/media]
[/quote]

Hey! That show is racist! Of course, it's just a TV show that doesn't convey racism of any sort, but you're added to Edward's list indefinitely for that anyway!

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1336710414' post='2429672']
That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?
[/quote]
That's all bs. I controlled exactly when I was resurrected. You don't know what you're talking about.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1336755687' post='2429812']How did this happen???
[/quote]
Fetal Methamphetamine Syndrome?