An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mercy In Alma, Mi

OnlySunshine

Thank you, HB and Sophia. I am sitting at the airport terminal. Going through airport security was a little funny. I wore my favorite button up jumper not realizing that the metal buttons could pose a problem. I went through the new scanner and it looked like I was carrying something between my legs. The TSA agent had to do a pat-down of my left leg (she was very nice about it because I was cooperative). That was the end of the little fiasco. I have an 1hr and 20min before my plane departs. Looks like today is a day of waiting because my layover is 4hrs long!!!! :unsure:

I am typing on my iPod Touch, so forgive me if my spelling is not great. :nun1:

IamMyBeloveds

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1321047726' post='2335069']
We miss you already... :)
[/quote]

"Here, here!", as they say. You are missed, indeed, but you are blessed even more! :clap:

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1321235206' post='2335897']
MM, I'm back. Are you? haha
[/quote]
So, how was your live-in?

I am not back home yet. I am on the plane right now to the connecting airport. I won't be home until later this evening. This much I will tell you -- it went VERY well. The retreat was amesome and the Sisters are so joyful. I felt like I was amongst friends. Their liturgy and prayers were very reverent and they have such a love for Jesus. I was sad to leave. The other retreatants were such sweet young women. One is definitely applying. I'm going home and waiting awhile to make sure the peace remains. This is the express advice of the assistant postulant director. I'm keeping in contact for awhile and then, if I receive permission, I will send in my letter requesting entrance. This is th first community I truly felt at home in. The CFRs are wonderful but I know God is not calling me there. So please keep me in your prayers!!! :love:

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1321296005' post='2336230']
I am not back home yet. I am on the plane right now to the connecting airport. I won't be home until later this evening. This much I will tell you -- it went VERY well. The retreat was amesome and the Sisters are so joyful. I felt like I was amongst friends. Their liturgy and prayers were very reverent and they have such a love for Jesus. I was sad to leave. The other retreatants were such sweet young women. One is definitely applying. I'm going home and waiting awhile to make sure the peace remains. This is the express advice of the assistant postulant director. I'm keeping in contact for awhile and then, if I receive permission, I will send in my letter requesting entrance. This is th first community I truly felt at home in. The CFRs are wonderful but I know God is not calling me there. So please keep me in your prayers!!! :love:
[/quote]

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you had a blessed time there. The advice from the postulant director is very good, and I'm sure wherever this leads it will be just as God has planned!